The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: I was cuckolded

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
TS is AMDK? Trying to show Singaporeans who is master who is slave in our own country?

Latest fight between Singaporean vs Foreigner.

https://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome...type=2&theater

Why AMDK always is Boss and Singaporeans always are Servants?

PAP's First World Education has given Singaporeans nothing.

This is a bad example. This is a bad video of us Singaporean. It's a "talk big" ah beng trying to start a fight and losing. Then keep shouting and screaming.
Old 08-04-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

did u manage to hard on and cum when u jack off watching amdk unload his sperm?
Old 09-04-2014, 12:22 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 20
donkeykong99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdonkeykong99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdonkeykong99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdonkeykong99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

when i was a teenager , my friend car bumped into a white guy car , very small damage totally cannot see at all , but what pissed me off this middle age white guy who is about 6 foot plus keep cursing and scolding him non stop threatening to do all sort of crap to him , i lost my temper and push him into the drain besides the road and then just drove off.
i have no pity for the ts , his character shows that he is a loser , normal guy would have whacked the white guy with anything he can lay his hand on..i guess the white man sensed the fear in the ts.
so i guess he is really a loser
Old 09-04-2014, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeykong99 View Post
when i was a teenager , my friend car bumped into a white guy car , very small damage totally cannot see at all , but what pissed me off this middle age white guy who is about 6 foot plus keep cursing and scolding him non stop threatening to do all sort of crap to him , i lost my temper and push him into the drain besides the road and then just drove off.
i have no pity for the ts , his character shows that he is a loser , normal guy would have whacked the white guy with anything he can lay his hand on..i guess the white man sensed the fear in the ts.
so i guess he is really a loser
What you just proved is what terrible people some Singaporeans are. U knock into my car, whether there is a scratch or not, that is your fault and I will obviously be angry at you. Instead of doing the civil thing you decided to be a stupid xenophobic ah beng.

This is not how we do things here. Plus if you were in situation, you prob would freeze too. No one know what they will do when they have true shock, fear and anger take over.
Old 09-04-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

this thread shows that how fucked up singaporean are, regardless of the TS and the comments from other users..this thread shows that you singaporean are just NATO, no action talk only pathetic and fucked up at the same time...

bitches please, unless you guys have been bot in the spectrum as a jerk and a victim, dont comment, it just show that singaporean guys like you are fucked up and should really cease to exist as your genepool is messed up

btw TS, feel bad for you but seriously you need to expose him though the net silently.
Old 09-04-2014, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 11
JonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to all

Many bros are here in these threads to live out fantasies, which probably they will never get to have. However, for some bros like TS, having it appear in real life is another thing, Traumatizing.

One good thing about the forum is that there are quite significant words of encouragement from fellow bros for TS. Can't say the same for those who can't differentiate the difference between reality and fantasy.

When I first read the story, I knew it was someone's actual experience as you could feel the thoughts and emotions in the writing. At the same time, there is sense of "what if" things was different.

TS, these wounds take a long time to heal. The first step is to acknowledge that this is the past and it is time to move forward. It won't be easy letting it go, but you need to do it and allow yourself to be surrounded by other good positive experiences to replace it.

Time heals all wounds. Just only a matter of how long.

That aside, I'm curious about one thing. Did you have to pay alimony and the amount, if it is not too secretive? Be it token sum or monthly.
Old 09-04-2014, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rusbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dude if this is true story I have only one advice for you. Man up even a mouse will put up a fight when it's comforted by a cat. Be a man you are born as and take life headon. If you won't fight ur battles no one will. All will just walk all over u always. No matter how many jobs u change u will always be cuckolded one way or other. Someone else will take ur job away it's also a type of cuckolded exp. man up. Face this n u will get ur self esteem back. Else will always be someone's bitch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfella View Post
I wish I can but this will be classless of me. And since they are both in PR and know a lot of powerful ppl, it will come back to me and I'll be in trouble. As it is, I had to change jobs twice since the ordeal cos there were a lot of ppl that knew my wife and her family.

Very paiseh. It's like I cannot escape this prison.
Old 09-04-2014, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
stan^^ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What you just proved is what terrible people some Singaporeans are. U knock into my car, whether there is a scratch or not, that is your fault and I will obviously be angry at you. Instead of doing the civil thing you decided to be a stupid xenophobic ah beng.

This is not how we do things here. Plus if you were in situation, you prob would freeze too. No one know what they will do when they have true shock, fear and anger take over.
U r just scared of losing face and getting into trouble.
And seriously sad as it sound; stupid ah Beng can handle well in ur situation.
There r things tat can be handle civil by the gentleman way but there r also things tat cross our bottom dignity line tat have to be done the ROUGH way.
Perhaps u dont have the bottom dignity line or is it too bottom that no one can ever cross.
Btw; being a stupid xenophobic ah Beng may not be bad!
Old 09-04-2014, 03:20 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2903 / Power: 32
tigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond reputetigerwoody74 has a reputation beyond repute

Delete post .

Last edited by tigerwoody74; 09-04-2014 at 11:10 PM.
Old 09-04-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 19
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of

If the story is real, TS may do something that trade off all odds and gain even more with the intruder without phsyical confrontation..spend alittle bit on pinhole cams, then record as many of the sex scenes as you can, without you in the act (unless now you already secumb to cuckold acts and become a willing sex slave). With these recorded vids, be it for seperation fee or self entertainment in future, YOU WILL BE THE LAST STANDING WINNER!
Old 09-04-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Rellion is a splendid one to beholdRellion is a splendid one to beholdRellion is a splendid one to beholdRellion is a splendid one to beholdRellion is a splendid one to beholdRellion is a splendid one to beholdRellion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

bro i feel sad for you but seriously. you have nothing in life to lose at that moment you shouldve grabbed the nearest table/chair or something and fucked him upside down.
Old 09-04-2014, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MobileSuits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Source: http://news.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne...27-313006.html

A lof of times, having a cool head could have save your day.
Or else you ended up as another fugitive who is always on the run.

This particular case is not related to an "ang mo" but it's definitely food for thought.
Old 09-04-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
genius123 is Cool - loads of Potential

I read your previous posts. It can be concluded that this story is fictitious. Still, it is a nice story
Old 10-04-2014, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 18
Duded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardaddy4fun View Post
The story sounds fake and it seems to be written either by someone who likes ang mohs or something.

In real life if this ever happened, MOST guys will get into a fight with the ang moh, call the police or something. It's also likely the ang moh would get into a shock and just dress up and try to leave and avoid trouble.

I just CANNOT believe a man can actually just let someone fuck his own wife like that so easily. If it really happens, u are really not a man. -_-.
There are a few points in the story that does not make senses nor sound like it is written by a Singaporean man. It indeed looks like an article set to glorify ang mohs.
Old 10-04-2014, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 18
Duded deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan^^ View Post
U r just scared of losing face and getting into trouble.
And seriously sad as it sound; stupid ah Beng can handle well in ur situation.
There r things tat can be handle civil by the gentleman way but there r also things tat cross our bottom dignity line tat have to be done the ROUGH way.
Perhaps u dont have the bottom dignity line or is it too bottom that no one can ever cross.
Btw; being a stupid xenophobic ah Beng may not be bad!
TS is a either

A. a loser push over who hide behind words like class and civil or
B. an ang moh

"This is not how we do things here."
Ask that bloody fellow to wake up his bloody idea lah. Is he trying to say Singaporean man way of doing things is letting people push way over us without any resistance?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1