The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2014, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future
Re: Living the double life as a student and a slut

What a naughty angel you've been! But I like . Do carry onz sis, cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 11-04-2014, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 18
maui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud of

Camping here now!!!!

PM yo nick if u have up my points..will return when i have recover.....🍻
Old 11-04-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 13
Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

"Fuckable" word ...
Old 15-04-2014, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
angelyap0204 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part 7

The next day, Matthew and I still kept in contact. We decided to meet in the evening again. This time to a pub at boat quay where one of his friends work at. Of course with some alcohol, I quickly loosened up and we ended up fucking each other again.

I was still having regular sex with John and Jason. So at that point of time, I had 3 partners.

I wanted more.

Many people think that Singaporean girls are conservative. Maybe those you find in clubs can easily have one night stand with you and that's it. But I was different back then. I was a total slut and I loved my life. If anyone of you here were to come up to me and tease me just a little bit, I would definitely kneel down and give you a blow job anytime. As long as you have a cock that gets hard for me, I can satisfy you willingly. That was how I was when I was 18/19 years old.

At that time, I was working at cineleisure part time. There were a lot of youngsters hanging out there too. Especially during weekends. Guy would come and ask for my number. Depending on my mood, sometimes I would give. Sometimes I won't.

Then one day there was this guy he was quite handsome, he asked for my number. Since I had nothing to lose and I had free time to entertain him, I simply gave my number. That night, after I ended my work, he brought me to a club at Pacific plaza. Every time he went for smoke breaks, he would ask me along. The first smoke break, we were standing at a distance. Chatting like normal friends. Then we went back to the table. Second smoke break, we were standing closer. We maintain eye contact longer too. And then we went back again. But when it's the third smoke break, we were standing so close our bodies were touching each other. And yes, we shared a kiss. And back to the table.

The night continued normally. Just regular drinking games and some fun and laughter. By 2 am, we were prepared to leave so he sent me back home by cab. But when we were at the lift lobby of my house, he suggested we sit at the bench nearby for awhile. We were sitting pretty close. I let him hug me and he made out some more. His hands slipped into my dress and tried to finger my pussy but we were at a public area. Anyone who walk past us can definitely see what we were doing from afar so I broke the kiss and closed my legs with his hands still in between my thighs. He was still fingering me despite me telling him that we cannot do it openly. He was saying "it's okay. Can one la, nobody will see us" he was too horny and intoxicated to think straight. But I led him up a few floors at the staircase of my block and we fucked there. He first pulled down his pants and I gave him a quick blow job before turning around to let him fuck me from the back. It was a quick fuck, he shot his load at my ass and we hurriedly cleaned ourselves up before anyone saw us.

At that time, I wasn't contacting john much anymore. He was kinda boring and always wanted me to travel to his house to fuck. We stay very far from each other and I was sick of him already. I had other new guys to fuck so I didn't really kept in contact with him.

As for my boyfriend Jason, we just had regular sex at his house whenever I stay over. Most of the time I would just sit on top of him and grind him. He likes the feeling of his tip of his cock rubbing against the inside of my pussy. I think his length of his cock is just nice to reach the soft bone of my vagina, that's why every time I grind him, he would always feel very shiok and shoot out very fast.

Sex partner count: 5!
Old 15-04-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya sis, keep it up. U make me hot, after reading yr thread.
💓💓💓
Old 16-04-2014, 10:36 AM
Samster

Sen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond reputeSen5eS has a reputation beyond repute

supporting thread
Old 16-04-2014, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
iceman10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well written sis ! Camping here for more
Old 17-04-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 15
botakboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbotakboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbotakboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

supports and pitch tent ^^
Old 17-04-2014, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Love slut, share with us more.
Old 17-04-2014, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better

You're a dude. Stop pretending. But carry on with your "story".
Old 18-04-2014, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 13
USboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to allUSboy is a name known to all

This guy is a dude. All these are stories.
Good stories tho. But get off it bro. Sad pretending to be a chick.
What is this? 1998?
Old 18-04-2014, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by USboy View Post
What is this? 1998?
how did you figure he/she is ? hahah
Old 18-04-2014, 04:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -23 / Power: 0
jasen is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by USboy View Post
What is this? 1998?
Dude or babe, nice hardcore story.
Old 18-04-2014, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

very good. please continue..
Old 20-04-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
angelyap0204 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfella View Post
You're a dude. Stop pretending. But carry on with your "story".
Like I said earlier, if you're not keen on my story, you can fuck off.

Don't get jealous and vent your frustrations here because you can't get pussy when you're at my age.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1