The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2014, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
angelyap0204 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Living the double life as a student and a slut

Part 3.

John was my new target this time. I made myself more noticeable to him at school and I also told my friend to ask him to start a conversation with me. (I was trying to act shy at that time hahaha) it was so easy to catch his attention. Because I knew that john was attracted to me, I made sure that kept up my looks for him. We exchanged flirty messages for a few days before agreeing to meet up outside.

It was my first time meeting a guy in public when I'm in a relationship with my NS boyfriend. I was scared that someone would see us at first, so I was quite cautious with how I behaved with John. I remember I was wearing a low cut bare back dress. I wanted to reveal a bit of skin, wanted to tease him a little. Our first meeting was at bugis. We went to watch a movie first then after the movie while he was smoking at the smoking area, he suddenly gave me a kiss on the lips! I acted like I was shocked but deep down, I was thinking that I have just accomplish the first step. I was very satisfied.

Few days later, we met at Jurong. He stay around west area and on that day he skipped school so I went to find him after school. We had a simple dinner and then he brought me to his house. I knew it was coming. I wanted it so badly but I couldn't show. When we reached his house, we had a conversation in his room.

J: you sure you okay with it *referring to sex* or not?
Me: I don't know..
J: OK we just do one fast one
Me: orh ok

Our bodies collided with each other on the bed, he was on top of me, kissing me with his tongue swirling around my tongue, my hands automatically went to lift up his shirt and then after a few seconds we were naked on the bed. His cock was so hard and my pussy was so wet. I continued to kiss him and I let my hands give him a hand job, it was so hard and thick. After a fee minutes, he finally inserted into my wet pussy. I started moaning in pleasure as he began to fuck me. I wanted more, I wanted him to go deeper and fuck me harder. But sadly he cum after 3 minutes of fucking only. I was quite disappointed that it lasted so short. Before he cum, he pulled out and I saw the white sperm shoot out of his cock, I wanted to taste it so badly.

The next few days after that, my boyfriend came back from his outfield. I immediately broke up with him. I was heartless, but I didn't feel any love for him anymore. I was in love with my life. And I was intending to make it more fun..

Because john was in the same school as me, his classroom is also near me, so sometimes we would see each other. We pretended like nothing happened, we only said hi-bye whenever we are with our friends. But every time he saw me dress sexily, he would be turned on. How do I know? Because he would always MSN me to tell me. Hahahaha. I told Wilbert about my sexual encounter with John, and he said that I am a very naughty girl.

Yes, and within the next few days I am about to get naughtier...
Old 04-04-2014, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping here for more...
Old 04-04-2014, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 19
ameth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterameth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking forward for more update..

Old 04-04-2014, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

wonder what naughtier thing u going to do..
Old 05-04-2014, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

I like naughty gals! do carry onz sis TS, cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 05-04-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OrangBomoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sister, uncle bomoh here waiting for your juicy story.
Old 08-04-2014, 12:24 AM
Samster

Part 4

I spent my next few weeks single and carefree. I liked my life. I could do whatever I like, flirt with whoever I liked. At my peak, I was entertaining 4 men at once - 3 from my school and the other was my ex boyfriend. He was irritating.

I continued with this kind of life for the next few months. Mostly webcam with other guys, showing them my boobs and my panties. I was only 18 and the sight of my underwear can bring any horny guy to a full hard on. I too, liked seeing those guys naked and masturbating for me. Yes, I fingered myself in webcam for john and Wilbert to see. I also got to see them masturbate until they cum while I finger myself. I would spread my legs apart and position the laptop between my legs so that they can see my pussy. Then I told them that if they want to see more, they would have to show me their dick. They willingly agreed. I was delighted. I would webcam with wilbert on some nights and on other nights it would be with john.

The 3rd guy would be this senior at my school, Jason. He was very tall and muscular. He was a gym fanatic. He was wooing me and he kept asking me to go out on dates with him. The first place he brought me to was to a club at Clarke quay, Rebel. It was my first time clubbing. In the beginning I was quite shy among his friends but after a few drinks later, they challenged us to kiss. I was reluctant but what's there to lose anyway right? Our first kiss was already a french kiss. It was that kind of kiss where it leads to sex at the end of the night and true enough after the night, I went to his house and we ended up having sex.

At first we were sleeping because of the alcohol making us sleepy but after 2 hours of sleeping, Jason shifted his position towards me and hugged me then I decided to hug him back and we just started kissing again, that's when I felt that his kiss became more aggressive and he was suddenly groping all over my body. His hands went under my dress to my thighs then to my panties and he wasted no time slipping his fingers into my pussy. My hands was also feeling all over his body and to his hard cock. I gave him a hand job inside his boxers and then I tugged his boxers down. He got the hint and we started to remove each others clothes. He got up on top of me and started fucking me. We were still kissing each other and I was softly moaning and grabbing his arms as he thrust his cock in my pussy. After awhile we changed our position, I was on top of him this time. I decided to grind him and the moment I started to grind, he actually let out a moan and I could tell that he was enjoying it. After a few moments his grip on my hips tightened, that when I know he was at his climax and soon after that he lifted my body up until his cock came out of my pussy and started to shoot warm semen onto his body. I leaned in to kiss him, letting some of the semen touch my body. It was a good sex experience in a while. We continued to sleep through the night after the session.
Old 08-04-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
andrewkhoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

following closely to your steamy stories........
keep it up girl
Old 08-04-2014, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks babe... You can write steamy stories we'll...keep it up!
Old 09-04-2014, 11:02 AM
Samster

Part 5

For the next few months, most of my sex were with Jason. We did it everywhere, from his room to public places like behind the chalet blocks at pair ris, even in his father's car. I always wanted to try outdoor sex.

It was 2012, I was in 2nd year of poly already. Most of the time during weekends we would go to clubs. When we were at the dance floor, Jason would rub my pussy and make me so horny. I was intoxicated with alcohol and I was so high. I let him do anything he wanted to me. He fingered me as we hugged on the dance floor, sometimes one finger, sometimes 2 fingers. His fingering was so shiok it almost made me want to squirt all over his hands. Sometimes he would rub my pussy and because the music was so loud, I would moan in his ear and he would pleasure me while I grab his hands to support my throbbing legs.

There were times when we were alone in his father's car and we were driving at the expressway, I would unzip his pants and give him a blow job. I would take his cock in my both hands and I will slowly suck the tip first, give him a little tease, lick the tip of his cock. Sometimes I can taste the pre cum. I knew he couldn't concentrate because he missed the exit. Hahahaha. I continued to suck him harder and harder until he cannot take it anymore. Once he reached a deserted area, I will suck and finger myself at the same time. He would also finger me while I continue to pleasure him. Then finally he unloaded his cum into my mouth. Warm semen shot out of his dick and I swallowed it all. I still continued to lick the remaining cum that was dripping out. It was delicious.

As for the chalet incident, we were invited to his friends chalet but it was very boring. So we just took a walk nearby to the deserted bungalows and we found a place to have a bit of intimate time. We started kissing slowly first, then he would wrap his arms around my ass and squeeze it. Then to my boobs and slowly underneath my top to feel my nipple. I would caress his pants, I could feel his hard on and I started to unzip and unbuckle his belt. He then pulled my shorts and panties to my knees and he lightly rubbed my pussy for me before lifting one of my legs up. My panties and shorts were on the ground already but I didn't care. My pussy welcomed his dick and soon after he was busy fucking me while holding one of my legs up in the air. I had my arms around his neck for support and I was moaning and enjoying myself while he fucked me. After a few minutes, we changed position and I kneel down to suck his cock. I was slurping all my juiced and then after that I turned around to let him fuck me doggy style. After a few minutes of fucking my wet pussy, he immediately pulled out and I turned towards him to catch all the cum into my mouth. Of course, I swallowed again. It was a wonderful experience. We walked back to the chalet like nothing happened.
Old 09-04-2014, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
blursmith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice one... camping
Old 09-04-2014, 12:22 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

TS,any pixs sharing

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 09-04-2014, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 16
izerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud of

You should share ur mobile with us so we can have wild moments with u too
Old 10-04-2014, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 12
pleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpleasurehobby is a living Saint! - you won't find better

reliving the nice poly times.... those were the days
Old 10-04-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

Part 6

At that time, Jason was my new boyfriend. Even when he was still wooing me, I still continued to have sex with John. Sometimes I would leave school halfway to meet him then we would take cab from school to his house for a quickie.

After I got into a new relationship, I totally stopped having sex with other people. But that was before I found out that Jason had cheated in me. That was when all hell broke loose.

I decided I wanted my fair share of revenge. After I found out that Jason cheated on me behind my back, I became numb. I just wanted to play.

My next target was easy. He was someone who randomly added me on Facebook. His name was Matthew. He was in the same age as me, and he was in JC. Our first meet up was at e hub. He was not bad looking, quite average. Fuckable. We had dinner at pastamania first before booking tickets to watch a movie. Since we still had time to spare, we decided to chill at a more quieter place - the staircase of e hub. At first we were just sitting side by side then he suddenly leaned forward to kiss me. Of course I showed no resistance. I kissed back, and I kissed him hard. I had my hands on his legs to his inner thighs. And he let his hands roam around my body. After our make out session, he suddenly unzip his pants to show me his hard cock but then he quickly hid it back into his pants. Ha, hour was trying to tease me. And it worked. It really did because all I could think of in the movie was fucking the night away with him.

After the movie ended, it was quite late. He led me to a handicapped toilet and we started stripping each others clothes. I didn't give him any blowjobs because we went straight into the real thing. He sat on the toilet seat cover and I faced him and position my wet pussy on top of his cock. I had no problem inserting his cock into my pussy. With us both naked, I started to hump up and down at different rhythms. Sometimes fast and sometimes slow. Then when I needed to catch a breath, I would grind back and forth, making sure that our bodies are in close contact. Then I started humping up and down again. It took us quite some time inside the handicapped toilet. But in the end after all the fucking and riding on top of him, he finally shot his cut inside of me. I could feel his cock quiver inside my still wet pussy. We cleaned up after that and then we left e hub. That was the first sex session with Matthew and there was more to come!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1