The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2014, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
angelyap0204 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Living the double life as a student and a slut

Hi this is my personal story that I would like to share with you guys. I've graduated from poly already and I have also got out of this kind of lifestyle. But for fun's sake, I just want to share this secret life that I had throughout my poly years.

I will change the names of the people mentioned in this story to protect their identity and of course my identity.

First, let me introduce myself. I enrolled in this local poly after my o levels. I was around 17 years old at that time. My "then" boyfriend just enlisted in NS around the same time too. He was very concerned and worried because I will be in a new environment and he will be away from Monday to Friday. I assured him that there is nothing to be worried about. I will stay faithful no matter what. Hahahaha, that's what all girls say to their boyfriend when they enlist in NS right?

Little did I know, by the end of my poly years I have become such a slut.

During the start of my 1st semester, I made friends, I have my own group of friends to go lunch with during school and I was happy. Then one day while we were in the lift, I saw this guy he was very familiar to me. I tried to recall who he was, he also saw that I was very familiar so we kept glancing at each other in the lift, then I remembered. I used to work with him when I was in secondary school having my n levels holiday. His name was "Wilbert". Before he left the lift, I had reconfirmed by asking him if he is Wilbert, he said yes. He also remembered me. We had each other's contact on MSN and we just started contacting each other again. So after the incident, every time during school, we would always webcam with each other, he would ask me what am I wearing and sometimes he would ask me to tilt the laptop screen to my legs. I liked the attention he gave me. I was willing to do anything he says, willing to answer anything he asked.

As weeks go by, his questions became more and more daring. Asking about my personal sex life with my boyfriend. I would tell him that every time he book out we will have sex. One day he asked me to go for lunch together, I of course said yes. I wanted to meet him, even if it's just for awhile. Of course his intention wasn't so simple, and I knew it. Yet I still agreed. I was... deprived. maybe a little horny. When we met, we just bought a light snack and then he led me to the staircase of my classroom block. I forgot what we talked about but we were so close to each other. Then it happened. We kissed. I was so wet when we kissed, our tongues were swirling around in our mouths, and his hands was around my waist. I grabbed him tighter and let out a moan. It was sinful to do that when I had a boyfriend, but the feeling of pleasure was way better than feeling guilty. It only lasted a few seconds, but I was sure that this isn't going to be the last kiss we share.

This is part 1, there is more to come soon. Follow this thread to read more!
Old 03-04-2014, 03:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4994 / Power: 13
watssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond reputewatssupp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living the double life as a student and a slut

1st camper reporting
Old 03-04-2014, 03:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FooL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story
Following you
Old 03-04-2014, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
huangg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping yo
Old 03-04-2014, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent. brought beer and chips. this is going to be very interesting.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:49 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
setting up my tent. brought beer and chips. this is going to be very interesting.
Can share yr beer & chips

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 03-04-2014, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Can share yr beer & chips
bro rat ask, of cos sure can lah!
but you got pix to share not?
Old 03-04-2014, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Defs camping babe!
Old 03-04-2014, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Sexiting story here, camping for more updates.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 03-04-2014, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Ilovetosex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping bro
Old 03-04-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
inroads is Cool - loads of Potential

Camper reporting.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Ts u should use the word wanton and not slut
Old 03-04-2014, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
crossfir3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetosex View Post
Camping bro
TS is a lady lol

Pitching tent too
Old 03-04-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 14
skyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond repute

you got yourself a camper here
Old 03-04-2014, 12:58 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
bro rat ask, of cos sure can lah!
but you got pix to share not?
What type of pixs u want to see

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1