The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2014, 03:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold
Re: I fucks my cousin, do you ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyguy5467 View Post
I've seen my cousins naked before and didn't have any sexual feelings for them. Sometimes too close until become like sisters to me kills the thought of sex.
You're iron discipline. As I mentioned in previous post, my unmarried cousin is 9 years older than me. She used to take care of me when I used to visit her home when I was young, and she was like an older sister to me. But after I fucked her the first time, I manage to control the sister/cousin thinking.

Definitely when I'm thrusting into her, I'm not having any second thoughts these days, especially when she herself isn't complaining about my fucking her, nor has she mentioned even once after the first fuck, about maybe we shouldn't be fucking because we're cousins. Like me, she also sees our fucking as a strictly physical action that both parties are willing to do.
Old 16-04-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
weiweisam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried one time before. it was a fantastic trip to china. she was my cousin from China (my grandmother's sister's granddaughter). Never meet her before.
Went for a 10 days trip, main purpose is to visit relatives, hard trips, sit in the car most of the time.

I met her on the 4th day. I remember i was 24 that time. and she was 28. super hot. petite with a/b boobs. Not really talk to her during first day. stayed in their house. second day, we planned to visit some place, journey may take 2-3 hours before we go to another relatives place. She wanted to follow. in my mind that time: hoseyliao…..hot chick for the trip, else boring to the max as in travelled with 3 elderly. but i asked her: you no need to work?. surprisingly the answer is she never work for 10 years but not study as well. what the hell she is doing all these years.

we rent a 7 seaters car for this trip. in front: my father and driver. middle: my aunty and my mum. last row: me and her. hehehehehe…

i was sleeping for the first journey. stop at 2nd relative house. then move on again. at the night, just before travel to hotel, she was tired. out of the blue, cb suddenly she lied her head on my shoulder. don't give a fuck, just said: "I'm very tired". then sleep….walao, sibeh dao….but hot chick..of course i don't mind. nothing happen for the first night because she slept with my aunty..i slept with driver..fuck~~

(cont):
Old 16-04-2014, 08:14 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
fatChick5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

weiweisam you made me wonder how its ended
Old 16-04-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiweisam View Post
Tried one time before. it was a fantastic trip to china. she was my cousin from China (my grandmother's sister's granddaughter). Never meet her before.
Went for a 10 days trip, main purpose is to visit relatives, hard trips, sit in the car most of the time.

I met her on the 4th day. I remember i was 24 that time. and she was 28. super hot. petite with a/b boobs. Not really talk to her during first day. stayed in their house. second day, we planned to visit some place, journey may take 2-3 hours before we go to another relatives place. She wanted to follow. in my mind that time: hoseyliao…..hot chick for the trip, else boring to the max as in travelled with 3 elderly. but i asked her: you no need to work?. surprisingly the answer is she never work for 10 years but not study as well. what the hell she is doing all these years.

we rent a 7 seaters car for this trip. in front: my father and driver. middle: my aunty and my mum. last row: me and her. hehehehehe…

i was sleeping for the first journey. stop at 2nd relative house. then move on again. at the night, just before travel to hotel, she was tired. out of the blue, cb suddenly she lied her head on my shoulder. don't give a fuck, just said: "I'm very tired". then sleep….walao, sibeh dao….but hot chick..of course i don't mind. nothing happen for the first night because she slept with my aunty..i slept with driver..fuck~~

(cont):
and then ????
Old 16-04-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 16
yuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to allyuni275 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsky18 View Post
its kind of excited ....

im 35 , she is 30

me and my cousin dont talk at all

suddenly , during a cny ( 2 yrs ago ) , for some reason , she asked my hp num .

then we often come out to talk ( she just broken off with her bf then )

then i talked abt my scandal bla bla bla

then one of the nitex , while texting , i test water .

i asked her normally where she and her ex do the deed . she told me sometimes in hotel.or in car .

so since she isnt taboo abt the topic , i further test water .

i told her car is my fantasy , i always wan to try but no one wanna acc me ( hahaha i lied ) .

then she say its isnt fun inside car as its too squeezy .....

then after some chat , i told her she make me high already with all the junicy info abt the deeds .

then i say , ( i dont care , u must *help* me if not i cannot slp )

then she reply , ( how to help wor )

i pluck up all my courage and send her the below msg hoping she wont be offended or tell my parentz ....

( come my hse lor . my bed is waiting for u .... )

then i waited for 10 mins . no reply from her . i thought this time die liao ....

then my hp beep ....

saw the reply i almost fall of my bed

( you have condom a not ) ( i dont wan to do raw leh )

then i replied ( i go buy now . u faster come hor )

she just replied with a ( *-) )

in the end , we do three timez that time ( two cim , one fj )

lol , but she become sticky after that .... i tried to avoid her ....

in the end , she told me she patch back with her ex ....

haixxxxx ..... kinda of upset that i didnt do a few more times with her .... lol ...

but also worried that one day she just burst out then i die also .

heehee ....

(i swear its real )
Almost exact tactic i used on one of my ex. lasted half a year, ended with patching back with her ex. maybe i don't perform as well.
Old 17-04-2014, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikerman View Post
and then ????
same here... and then mus faster continue leh!
Old 17-04-2014, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
same here... and then mus faster continue leh!
Me too waiting, left hanging felt very uncomfortable.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 17-04-2014, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
Sexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiweisam View Post
nothing happen for the first night because she slept with my aunty..i slept with driver..fuck~~
U upz the driver's kar-chng and not your cousin!!!

Do cont.
Old 17-04-2014, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 17
iPhone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'd love to but truth be told, I'm estranged from my family. That could be a good thing I guess
Old 17-04-2014, 05:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
damnyou198816 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE=naan1974;10758286]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsky18 View Post
cousin are not blood related .
there are people who marrried their cousin .

How are cousins not blood related?
How do you define cousins?
Correct me if i am wrong,there are cousin from mother and father side, all blood related... but in the past, cousin on the mother side(different surname as yours) are marriage target since the elderslove to mixed around. but cousin at father side is illegal as they share the same surname... =)
Old 18-04-2014, 07:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
cckman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycckman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Many years back I went to my grandfather's home town in China, Fujian. With 2 uncles, my father & grandfather. I was 17+ We visited our so-called relatives and an ancestor temple where they kept all the families tree of the same surname.

Met tons of relative but this pair of twin cousin-so called cousin as it is extremely distance relative from many generations caught my attentions. Both were 23 and with nice looks, killer body with big boobs, 36D I'm talking about.

I was already a cheongster at that time and both immediately caught my attention. Thick skinned as I am and chatted with them and I knew both were keen with me. During my stays, long 3 weeks, we had great times together and of course with some other relatives but the 3 of us clicked well.

Managed to went out alone with both of them during my last night in Fujian and both gals brought me out for some night outings. Cut it short, ended up I had sex, raw with the younger twin in one of the toilet at a night spot. She was a bit drunk and tipsy and started rubbing me first. Hold my hand and went in to the female toilet with no words spoken and purely marking love in it. Only folded up her shirt and she had a pair of big boobs and small pinkish nipples. I finished the session with cum on boobs. Unforgettable nice boobs.

Was questioned by the elder twin when done and walked out holding hands back to the table. After which I think they spoke to each other and they giggled throughout the night. Never had the chance after that night as was off to fly back the next morning. I knew if I just have a few more night, I will have a chance with both or even 3 some.

Never went back since then till now, memorable sex with my cousin after all. The one and only
Old 18-04-2014, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

nice sharing.

any more?
Old 18-04-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
cwhook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
I fuck my cousin who's 9 years older than me. She's single, stays in Johore, so when I go shopping about once a month, I'll go on Friday night, and stay with her, and come back to SG on Sat night (in time for EPL football!). Only the first time took a bit of effort from me about 1.5 yrs ago to persuade her to agree to fuck.

It's become "standard" practice for me to visit her every first weekend of the month, and I haven't gotten tired or bored of her... maybe it's partly due to the fact that she's a cousin, also also because she's quite willing to accommodate my requests, eg she didn't sleep this recent Friday night because we fucked 4 times from 11pm Fri until 7am Sat, and then she accompany me for breakfast and shopping for grocery.

I remember the first time I cum inside her, it was such an incredible explosive feeling, and it took me 20-25 minutes of hard fucking before I came...a rare feeling for me at that time.
May I know how you persuade her to let u up her? Kindly share the tips ya. Thanks Bro
Old 19-04-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cckman View Post
Many years back I went to my grandfather's home town in China, Fujian. With 2 uncles, my father & grandfather. I was 17+ We visited our so-called relatives and an ancestor temple where they kept all the families tree of the same surname.

Met tons of relative but this pair of twin cousin-so called cousin as it is extremely distance relative from many generations caught my attentions. Both were 23 and with nice looks, killer body with big boobs, 36D I'm talking about.

I was already a cheongster at that time and both immediately caught my attention. Thick skinned as I am and chatted with them and I knew both were keen with me. During my stays, long 3 weeks, we had great times together and of course with some other relatives but the 3 of us clicked well.

Managed to went out alone with both of them during my last night in Fujian and both gals brought me out for some night outings. Cut it short, ended up I had sex, raw with the younger twin in one of the toilet at a night spot. She was a bit drunk and tipsy and started rubbing me first. Hold my hand and went in to the female toilet with no words spoken and purely marking love in it. Only folded up her shirt and she had a pair of big boobs and small pinkish nipples. I finished the session with cum on boobs. Unforgettable nice boobs.

Was questioned by the elder twin when done and walked out holding hands back to the table. After which I think they spoke to each other and they giggled throughout the night. Never had the chance after that night as was off to fly back the next morning. I knew if I just have a few more night, I will have a chance with both or even 3 some.

Never went back since then till now, memorable sex with my cousin after all. The one and only
You made Singapore proud!
Old 19-04-2014, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 13
frozenlock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrozenlock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cckman View Post

Should have exchange contact with them. haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1