The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2014, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all
Re: Skout: Buddy and My Wife.

wow another new character coming in
Old 31-03-2014, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
R32wanfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn syok alredy.....waiting for more here.....
Old 31-03-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

keep it cumming!
Old 31-03-2014, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Suprises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good read mate. Kee pit cumming
Old 01-04-2014, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Another twist coming bro TS? Looking forward to your next posting, cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 01-04-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Chapter 12

Stella got herself the new iPhone with fingerprint scanning. She has never been tech savvy so I helped her test it out and taught her to set it up,

About three months have past since I’ve engaged my buddy for help. Stella’s income which was already high has even doubled. Life was good, she was giving me more fucks than before, anytime or place I wanted. She monitors me less and doesn’t check where I go anymore. There was no need to lie or plan some excuse to cover up when I rendezvous with my outside affairs with my two other women.

Stella came home late as usual close to midnight. I was already in bed and pretended to sleep and she went in to take her usual long showers. She says it helps her to relax. I got up and wanted to surprise her in the shower and get my regular dosage of doggy fuck.

I noticed that there were some shopping bags, I saw a Victoria secrets one, wow she really went to get the leopard silk nightie I told her I liked. I checked the bag but it wasn't, there were Lacey bras and very skimpy g strings which are not to my preference. She knows I prefer thongs, Brazilian panties and silky satiny materials for bra as well.

Then, I noticed the hand phone light came on. It was a notification from her boss, johnny, whatsapp. Out of curiosity, I decided to try and unlock her phone. Wtf, her password is no longer the simple 4 digit anymore. It was those which your password type in words. I tried my best guess failed... Curiosity was just killing me, but I also feared locking her phone and the consequences of that would ruin the sweet marriage peace I have now...

Then, an idea. Bingo! It worked.. I tried my thumbprint. She probably didn't know that she needed to delete my thumb profile. I was elated, pathetic I know but it's the thrill.. My wife never ever let me use her phone, which probably built up years of suspense and cheap thrill... What should I do?

Checked messages, checked whatsapp.. All nothing

Fuck dumb. Should have checked her skout instead. I looked through her dozens of apps couldn't find it, she hid it well probably from me. Used search function, bingo.

Exciting!!

So eager to read how others flirt with my wife... Saw her profile picture, WTF.. WTF

Don't even know when she took this picture or who took it for her.

Opened her inbox. The messages list is long. Mostly winks from other guys but she did not respond back to them. I kept scrolling down, damn the list of winks is really long. It seems she's not used this app for a while now..

Then suddenly, a message caught my eye. It was Stella's reply.

"Heh heh naughty la you."

Recipient of this message, Milf Gentle lover.

Profile picture, none….

Hmm. Is it my buddy Steven? I scrolled upwards and read. Heart pounding like mad as I knew any moment now, Stella could be stepping out of her shower.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

What is this cliffhanger!!!!

Hahahahah.
Old 02-04-2014, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
tuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to behold

Ts all are waiting anxiously. Update pls.
Old 02-04-2014, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
manylobang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ts... Plssss.. My hair white liao laaaa..
Old 03-04-2014, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
jasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjasminee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

very trilling heehee
Old 03-04-2014, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Very brilliant story. However, I wonder whether Skout actually works. Very shit software in my opinion....l Wechat is the best
Old 03-04-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Chat Log Entry 1

forgive my tardiness.

Fiction or not is up to each reader's choice.

Old 04-04-2014, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardstick15by5 View Post
Chat Log Entry 1

forgive my tardiness.

Fiction or not is up to each reader's choice.

Bro, I don't doubt your story....just commenting on the software....cheers.....
Old 04-04-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuanehkia View Post
Bro, I don't doubt your story....just commenting on the software....cheers.....
No bro. Not replying to your comment. This is how ill post for the next chapters to come
Old 05-04-2014, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

More to come? Waiting here at the campsite bro. TS , cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1