The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2014, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 16
OneTouch is one of the Best!OneTouch is one of the Best!OneTouch is one of the Best!OneTouch is one of the Best!
Re: Skout: Buddy and My Wife.

Setting up tent.
Old 28-03-2014, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Chapter 8

~ ~Stella only has black, white and beige colour matching bra and panties. She doesn’t wear g-strings or thongs. There’s a red set of bra and panties from Wacoal which she wears once a year, for my birthday.

M/ dear ah, you bought new panties?
I asked, pointing to the la senza paper bag.

W/ (hoarse voice) yes.. on offer.

M/ What happened to my favorite red?

W/ oh… I… I…. I stained it la…… don’t ask….
-Her tone was rather weird as she stammered slightly.

Wait, that makes sense. Her period is here. that’s why she didn’t allow me to lick.. That’s why she stained her panties.

She laid face flat on the bed, knocked out and fast asleep in her singlet and panties.

I checked her phone.

Skout notifications
PleasureMax has sent you a message.
Harry has sent you a message.
Harry has sent you a message.
Jonjon has sent you a message.

Damn my wife must be damn popular.. I got a harden once more. If only I could read the messages.

I quickly climbed into bed took off her panties slowly, spread her legs and fucked her doggy style raw.. This time, there was absolutely no resistance from her. It felt rather sticky inside as the night before. I didn’t care, rammed her doggy style for 15 minutes and didn’t bother trying to last. Emptied my load inside her without a care, her period was coming anyway.

Sunday, 8am.

The next morning, I woke up to find Stella wearing her black skirt. She already had her white shirt on. My eyes still heavy and blur, could see a shiny green under neath the white shirt.

M/ darling you need to work today?!??!?!

W/ huh?
She was surprised that I was awake.

W/ business is better got client today. i’m going see doctor first. late already.

She quickly rushed out of the room and closed the door.

Being the lazy contented self from last night, I went back to sleep happily.

Later that day,
3pm.

M/ What time coming back?

4.16pm
W/ Just finished entertaining my client.. Going for another round again soon.

Is it me, or the reply sounds unlike her...
M/ going for another round???

No reply.

6pm
M/ dear, still busy?

6.20pm
W/ just finished with client. going for meet up with my colleagues, doing review. come home around 8.

That night, she came home at 10 pm instead.
Old 28-03-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 11
SirForLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn good TS.

One more post for tonight please........ ):

PM me!
Old 29-03-2014, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
humpaville deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Camping here... Story sound like the wife turn into FL. No offense TS
Old 29-03-2014, 12:32 AM
Samster

bakaas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story bro, keep it up
Old 29-03-2014, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 14
fabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice writing... Waiting for more.
Old 29-03-2014, 06:26 PM
Samster

Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Chapter 9

~ ~ 4 years ago, I loaned Steven 20k. He only paid me 10k back.

When Stella came home, I had a shock!

She came home wearing the same white shirt, but I only saw her back view in the morning. It was a new shirt, it was tighter. Her breasts are even more defined and through the thin smooth cotton material, I could see the shades of a lime green color bra.

http://thumbs4.ebaystatic.com/d/l225...38051095_1.jpg

I love my wife and I have lust for her.

But still, It was a fucking turn on and it was refreshing. I’ve never seen Stella dressed like that. It was a formal look but it looked so seductive, with her pencil skirt accentuating her waist and perky buttocks.

She had shopping bags. I went forward and helped her with her shopping bags.

W/ Thanks dear..
She headed straight into our bedroom.

I brought her shopping our room, asked her even though I knew her answer was probably a no, I’m tired from a long day
M/ Darling, new clothes? damn hot… can I????

Without hesitation or a reply, she removed her skirt with her back faced to me.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sourc...88902737169667

Her butt was held nicely in place with this lime green panties. She walked over to the bed, bent over and spread her legs.

W/ don’t too long hor. you have to work tmr..

I didn’t hesitate. Took off my shorts, chiong over and fuck her doggy style immediately. Damn, she must be horny as well, her pussy was already quite wet. Fucked for 10 minutes, I flipped her around, stripped off her shirt and fucked her missionary style while watching her breasts shake and jiggle in the lime green bra.

The feeling that night was so different. I was so turned on that I didn’t bother and just chummed in her pussy… Her period was supposed to be coming anyway.. I turned over and went to sleep. Stella went to take a long bath.

Wow. It’s like a turning point of our marriage. It’s turning from good to even better!

Life is good!
Old 29-03-2014, 06:29 PM
Samster

Chapter 10

7 am.

Woke up and got ready for work, wife was still sleeping soundly in bed. I entered our bathroom and had a shock! The place where the towels are hung, towels aren't they anymore. They have been removed to make room for my wife's new stock of La Senza. And by stock, I mean that's a lot. The entire towel bar was packed with at least 20 brightly colored panties which I've never seen before. Stella must have washed them last night after I went to bed.

Early in the morning give me a hard on like this. I wanted to hang my shirt and pants on the clothes hanger to shower, WTF! there were at least 15 brand new bras being hung to dry as well. Most were matching to the new panties she bought, they were either animal prints or bright colors like orange, turquoise or even bright pink... My mind was already filled with mental images of her wearing them and being fucked hard by me... Damn if only I woke up much earlier.

I spent the whole morning at work fanatasizing about my own wife.. couldn't concentrate at all, decided to message her.

10.30 am
M/ Darling, wah this morning the toilet gave me a huge surprise leh.

W/ huh. why leh.

M/ all the new lingerie you bought la!!

W/ I work so hard and earn my own money, can't I even do some shopping for myself?

10.35 am
M/ No no, I mean well done! I've been wanting you to buy these. how come suddenly buy so many?

replies much later, 11 am.
W/ Had a meeting with my mentor on Sunday, adviced me to invest in new clothes and get more happy colors. Can help attract more customers boost sales

M/ yes of course! I've been telling you to dress up more you don't believe. you will feel happier, so will I.

W/ yeah la yeah la, you always right la.

M/ no.. i don't mean that. what time you coming home tonight?

W/ i'm not sure, why leh?

M/ working late again? you should know why I want you home.. heh

W/ i'm working hard to earn more money for family you know.

M/ yes yes i know. later you come home I will work extra hard for you. heh.

No reply

She came home around 1030pm that night. when she came home, I hurried her into our bedroom and fucked her senseless.

over the next few weeks, her dressing started to change. Her clothes became more tight fitting and most often, you can see the bra silhouette when she takes off her coat.

About two weeks later, Stella started sending me sexy selfie pictures of herself like before her viewings with clients or whenever she needs to come home late. When she needed to go on a company retreat holiday, I received a truckload of saucy photos from her, some even showing her wet pussy

Messages like, ‘darling, I need a good and long fuck..'

I can’t explain the feeling exactly, but the closest metaphorical example is like marrying a new wife.
Old 29-03-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

two posts for the weekend. hope you enjoy and thanks for support.
Old 29-03-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
SeniSeis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow.. different type of story.. but if wad would a guy really do if he finds out that his wife is screwing around outside?
Old 29-03-2014, 10:56 PM
Samster

tripleaxe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeniSeis View Post
wow.. different type of story.. but if wad would a guy really do if he finds out that his wife is screwing around outside?
hah if really true,you will not read it here, it will be in the papers loh :- "MAN STRANGLE WIFE AFTER CATCHING HER IN BED WITH ANOTHER MAN"

here the stories all talk cock one.
Old 30-03-2014, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 19
DarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to all

nice story TS .. keep going

Anyone with > 5 points are welcome to xchange rep points. Please leave your nick and send me a PM so that I can return favour:
Up List:
Nil

Old 30-03-2014, 08:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardstick15by5 View Post
two posts for the weekend. hope you enjoy and thanks for support.
Bro Hardstick15by5, thanks for the weekend posts... good read for me...

now i will wait for Monday... for your next instalment!!! Cheers!!!

can't up you... need to spread some reputation around before giving it to you again...

Last edited by the_e_ones; 30-03-2014 at 06:44 PM.
Old 30-03-2014, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
SeniSeis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleaxe View Post
hah if really true,you will not read it here, it will be in the papers loh :- "MAN STRANGLE WIFE AFTER CATCHING HER IN BED WITH ANOTHER MAN"

here the stories all talk cock one.
I believe some might be true thou.. it is only becos we are all behind the screen, people dare to tell the truth.

From the stories.. i think is many man.. not another man.. lol
Old 30-03-2014, 09:05 PM
Samster

Chapter 11

[piak..… piak..… piak..… piak….. piak.…. piak..… piak….. piak….. piak….. piak…..]

Why is she so quiet? why isn’t she responding. I couldn’t see her facial expression as I was fucking her from behind.

Damn, I’ve got to fuck her harder.

[piak… piak… piak… piak.. piak. piak piak! piak! piak! piak!]

"piak (wah) piak (wah) piak (wah) piak (waah) piak (waaah) piak (wah) “ finally, she’s moaning out loud.

after another 10 more minutes of her screams of pleasure...

“ piak (wah) piak (waah) piak (waaah) piak (wah) piak (waaah) piak (waaah) piak (waaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!)”

Finally, she hit her orgasm. I felt a mild ejaculation force and then the insides of her pussy got filled with cum. the only thing is that it wasn’t me who has ejaculated. it was her. I loved how she much she cums. DAMN! She can cum A LOT. she can even ejaculate.. it compensates her weight though.

she’s quite meaty but she’s got a great waist to hold. if I were to fuck her face to face, I can last even longer. based on 10, she would probably only get a score of 2 or 3. highest 3.5. truth is, she can be quite ugly. but there’s this thing about her personality, her rude and just rude personality makes me want to fuck her even harder.. i enjoy fucking her violently, very violently. I enjoy pulling her long silky brown hair while i fuck her sometimes. somehow, for a rude and dominant woman like her, she actually enjoys being dominated.

Bizhen comes from a rich family, thus her stuck up personality. She’s my fuck buddy. She is definitely not attractive, but she does have 36C cups and a good perky butt to fuck. for some reason, I am addicted with fucking her. she allows me to dominate her with no complains. I get to do anything I want except anal. if i get her aroused enough, I can even force her to deep throat me and choke her for a few seconds. she does not get me to stop even though she struggles while being choked. she submits to me in bed so much, and yet she’s even extra rude towards me in the presence of others.

this just makes my satisfaction even greater than imagined. When I cum, it’s pure estacy and it usually comes after I watch her cum at my mercy and command.

She just cums so MUCH! it really proves the theory that meatier women have more juice.

she can even squirt, which is something I can never achieve with my wife Stella.

and now that Stella works later and doesn’t control me so much, I get to meet bizhen whenever I want.

Life is good!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1