The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4985 / Power: 17
simifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Skout: Buddy and My Wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
Can share the beer and chips?
Of course!!!

Helo, two more jugs and two more mug pls...

One for prettymannequin and one for bro hardstick15by5

Swee bo?

Last edited by simifly; 22-03-2014 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Forgotten one more mug
Old 22-03-2014, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by simifly View Post
Of course!!!

Helo, two more jugs and two more mug pls...

One for prettymannequin and one for bro hardstick15by5

Swee bo?
Swee! Kamsia~
Old 22-03-2014, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 20
DarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to allDarkAsh is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inceptionist View Post
Bro.. let me warn you in case this carries on too far... you can simply find a PI at 3k and ask them to message your wife for you.
Totally agree with this bro TS.. don't play with fire if this is a real story

Anyone with > 5 points are welcome to xchange rep points. Please leave your nick and send me a PM so that I can return favour:
Up List:
Nil

Old 22-03-2014, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Chapter 3

~ ~ My wife is very shy about her 34D cup breasts, would rather wear bra with poor support and loose tops to avoid attention. Though she dated 3 nerdy but smart nerds, her virginity was still there for me when I convinced her about pre-marital sex.

M/ Brother? how? what’s the log in details?

SMS
<Replies 3 hours later>
B/ Paiseh, was busy just now. Bro very sorry, actually I’ve been very busy with work, didn’t really spend much time chatting with. There isn’t much for you to read about.

B/ Bro really sorry. I will chat with her later and really drill her. You try leave her alone so her real horns dare to come out ok?

M/ ouh… She has been even more active on her iPad the past few nights and being very secretive about it. I thought your progress with her was good. that’s why totally left her alone. fuck..

B/ Really not me lar. swear. I’m not the one she was talking to.

B/ You know me so long already I will lie to you meh? I also not so pro chat with her a bit then go hotel fuck liao.

M/ I know lar. Just saying.. she must be talking to other men… heard her giggling a few times. fuck.

B/ Giggling? Really, what was it like?

B/ like she very happy like that is it? ‘

B/ is it like she enjoying the conversation like that?

M/ giggling means giggling lar. still got what else. why you ask so much sia.

B/ no lar, just concerned and worried for you. don’t worry bro tonight I’ll help you DIG AND DRILL her hard. i swear.

M/ okay thanks a lot bro. but she got meet client this evening leh. fuck sia. now think about it, hope is a real client and not someone from skout.

B/ serious? what time is her appointment?

M/ not sure, she only told me evening, will be home late.

B/ no problem. i know liao. i will just chat with her during that period of time. if she can reply me means she is not busy in bed fucking another guy.

M/ good idea bro, thanks a lot.

B/ fuck la don’t mention it. I know you will do the SAME for me……..

B/ by the way, if she end up too busy with me then never close deal with client don’t blame me hor.

M/ Yeah yeah I know. Good luck.

B/ Thanks for the blessing. =)

'Why his reply was weird.. and he put caps lock for some words. Steven must be damn stressed at work.’ I thought
Old 22-03-2014, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Hong gan liaooooooooo.
Old 23-03-2014, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
R32wanfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Skout: Buddy and My Wife.

Keep it cuming
Old 23-03-2014, 12:59 PM
Samster

Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Chapter 4

~~ Stella is a property agent who had average good commission. She primarliy specializes in condo and HDB units for rental. Coincidentally, her income increased significantly during her post pregnancy career. Naturally she spent more time having meetings with tenants and clients.

6.10pm, made a deliberate phonecall o wife.

M/ Dear, you need dinner? I dapao for you?

W/ <Fuming voice> eh what’s your problem. already told you today got client meeting right.

M/ I know.. just asking if you want I can buy then heat it up for you when you get home. why so angry.

W/ oh, sorry. I thought you forgot. It’s okay, will be having a quick with client first to discuss details first.

M/ okay, why you sound so angry and nervous? are you ok a not?

W/ yes yes…… no lah not angry….. just a bit tired and nervous….

M/ first time do with this customer?

W/ *gasps* what do you mean do with this customer? you think I anyhow sleep around?!?!?!

M/ aye, no.. no! i meant first time do deal. you should i know talk shortcut one right…. are you ok not dear?

W/ Yes yes. I need to go liao. bye. *hangs phone*

Wtf was that??? She’s never this nervous about work..

SMS received

W/ remind you first. Today will be slightly later than usual, don’t call me. difficult client.

M/ Okay darling. Jiayou!

W/ thanks

Started to worry. fuck, could she really be meeting someone from Skout to fuck??

SMS to Steven.

M/ Bro, I just got off the phone with Stella, she sounded nervous and weird. fuck sia, you think possible she is meeting someone from Skout?

B/ wah serious bo. she sounded nervous? like how sia?

B/ Did she tell you where she will be? are you able to go stalk her?

M/ no, i never ask such thing one. you think I should follow her?

B/ NO LA SIAO. don’t go follow her.

B/ bro be cool ok. don’t go follow her. I will help you chat with her ok.

M/ ok.

B/ I’ll message her around 7pm. if she replies constantly means not busy fucking anyone.

M/ okay thanks a lot.

B/ no problem. will help you dig and drill her hard. guarantee.
Old 23-03-2014, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 24
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute

raising ur buddy child now
Old 23-03-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4985 / Power: 17
simifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond repute

Another 6 pints of beer for Bro Hardstick15by5.

Cheers...
Old 23-03-2014, 10:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
titaniumboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro u should continue this http://sammyboyforum.com/show....php?p=9109298, many supporters waiting !
Old 24-03-2014, 09:55 PM
Samster

Chapter 5

~ ~ Stella was very conservative to begin with. Took a mountain of effort, and several drunk sessions before I could convince her to let me lick her pussy while she’s conscious.

7.00pm. The wait was horrible, no message from Steven. Didn’t want to sound desperate either.

7.10pm. Still no response

M/ Bro, anything?

no reply.

7.23pm.

B/ bro paiseh paiseh. got got. I messaged her ‘Hi beautiful’. she replied 'hi' just only..

M/ okay good good, means either she hasn’t started to fuck yet or she is really meeting client.

7.38pm.

M/ bro, you still chatting with her?

7.49pm.

B/ yes yes, but she reply a very slow. I sweet talked her, praise her beautiful and sexy. she just replied thank you very much.

B/ Bro i think she busy discussing with client la, my chat movement with her very slow one. once she MIA don’t reply then I will inform you ok.

M/ ok thanks a lot bro. feel more relieved.

8.21pm
B/ Most welcome.. she still sound quite polite and formal. need to break the ice with her.

B/ Permission to drill and pump her hard, bro?

M/ yes yes of course. thanks. SMS me if you get anything.
Old 24-03-2014, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ska8er23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

oh no ! good luck bro
Old 24-03-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 11
SirForLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Power la bro one of the best stories so far. Keep it up!

PM me!
Old 25-03-2014, 10:21 PM
Samster

Chapter 6

~ ~ As our marriage progressed, Stella’s income began to outgrow mine as her contacts grew.

9.20pm

M/ Bro, are you still texting with her?

no reply.

9.45pm
M/ bro there?

Checked wife’ whatsapp last seen, 8.19pm.. Fuck, isn’t that the last time Steven replied me..

Gave Stella a ring, ring non stop until voice mail.

10.08pm

B/ sorry bro, busy with wife just now. yes yes. she still got reply me. I messaged her like 5 minutes interval, her replies quite prompt leh.

M/ phew. okay good good. sorry for the trouble.

B/ lol. bro please don’t say that. I’m very glad to do this favor.

M/ so how did you drilling go? did she flirt back?

B/ don’t worry brother, I help you drilled her nice nice liao.

B/ think so okay leh. praised her chio sweet talked her all these, but she more focused on trying to do business with me..

M/ Business??? she selling her body??

B/ no la… her house rentals and sales all these… nothing much leh. just trying to expand her contacts. think she use the profile picture to get attention la. you have nothing to worry about.

M/ good, that’s a relief to hear. thanks a lot bro.

B/ yeah. bro cut her some slack la. she seems to be working hard to bring more money home.

M/ yeah, get your point. feel guilty as well. thanks a lot man.

B/ no worries bro. In the meantime, I’ll continue help you monitor her. if anything odd I’ll tell you.

M/ thanks a lot man. owe you one.

B/ trust me. it’s my pleasure. take care

10.40pm

Stella returned home, face looking black and exhausted.

M/ Darling, how did it go?

W/ Not good.. (she replied sharply, her voice hoarse like she lost her voice)
She went straight into the bedroom.

I followed her into our bedroom.
M/ OMG, dear what happened to your voice??

She was unbuttoning her shirt quickly.

W/ Don’t ask… (in the hoarse voice, she went into the bathroom and shut the door)

Odd, she’s never really been this affected by work before..

Took her phone from her handbag and checked, no new messages.

Battery life, 69%. I giggled to myself. lucky number. might have chance to fuck my wife tonight. quickly put her phone back into her bag..

The shower door opens, wife walks out wrapped in towel.
W/ What you doing? (hoarse voice)

M/ your bag dropped. helped you pick up lo. are you ok? what happened?

W/ quarreled. let’s not talk about it.
-she walks by me to get to our closet.

M/ come here…
I grabbed her and hugged her from behind to ‘console’ her.

M/ don’t worry ok. just forget about what happened in the past few hours.. it’s part of life.. it’s perfectly normal ok…

Stella paused for a long moment, then nodded her head..

Sensing my chance, I started to smell her hair, kissed her and went for her ears.. Surprisingly, she didn’t moan. However, she didn’t resist. I gently removed her towel and massaged her breasts and fondled her nipples nicely.. Stella started to breath deeply..

Horny as I was, I couldn’t hold my act back. We hugged/walked towards our bed. Stella willingly bent over and laid her upper body on the bed. I spread her legs wide and fingered her.

W/ mmmmm….

She moaned softly in her hoarse voice, damn that was sexy.. Her pussy was rather sticky already, it wasn’t wet like usual, but sticky… damn don’t tell me her period starting soon… I didn’t care, quickly penetrate her started to ram her perfect bum and doggy fucked her like a wild animal. Stella grabbed a pillow and put her face into it. She probably didn’t want to scream my name in case our son heard. After 20 minutes of doggy pumping, I wanted to fuck her missionary and watch her D cups jiggle. I tried to turn body around but she resisted..

Guess she really wants it in this position.. I continued ramming and stared down at her back.. In the dark, I couldn’t really see much and began to feel bored. Her pussy in this position felt slightly looser than user, I wasn’t getting the feel.

Why doesn’t she want to turn? hmmm… maybe she’s finally into anal!

I played my finger around her anus opening, she didn’t resist! I wiped some precut from my cock onto my finger and fingered her anus gently, Stella didn’t resist like she would do most times… Damn, today is really my lucky day!

I pulled my cock out and went to get a handful of lubricant, did my cock nicely and put some at her anus opening.. Slowly and gently, I penetrated her anus, but not the full extent as it hurt her before… As it was like only the 8th time I was getting anal fuck, I cummed pretty fast and it was very tight.. The whole time, Stella didn’t resist. after I unloaded my cum inside her anus, i cleaned us up and realized she was already dead asleep.

She must have been so exhausted.

I quickly tuck her into bed and dozed off myself..

Happy and satisfied.
Old 26-03-2014, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 19
matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!matyoyo is one of the Best!

Wow.. will stay tune for following event that will crept up .......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1