The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future
Having sex while having Menstruation

tried searching but couldn't find any thread on this...

While having unprotected sex with my FB, realised that she's having her M. She's really horny and didn't want to stop and asked me to carry on doing her raw. It's my very first time in this kind of situation and i obliged. After about 10 minutes of intercourse, i pulled out my dick in order to change position. The sight of all the blood found on my dick and her inner thighs made me really sick and i didn't want to carry on...

Question:

I believe the blood is "dirty", will it cause anything to an unprotected penis(no condom)? Is there any consequences of having unprotected sex during M?

Fellow bros, pls advise...
Old 08-02-2014, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!
Re: Having sex while having Menstruation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
tried searching but couldn't find any thread on this...

While having unprotected sex with my FB, realised that she's having her M. She's really horny and didn't want to stop and asked me to carry on doing her raw. It's my very first time in this kind of situation and i obliged. After about 10 minutes of intercourse, i pulled out my dick in order to change position. The sight of all the blood found on my dick and her inner thighs made me really sick and i didn't want to carry on...

Question:

I believe the blood is "dirty", will it cause anything to a unprotected penis(no condom)? Is there any consequences of having unprotected sex during M?

Fellow bros, pls advise...
Bro, i did that once when i was with my ex very song. Nothing happened to my dick other than m blood on it and the smell of blood. Dont worry. Those about how m blood are dirty are just myths
Old 08-02-2014, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 18
hrodger25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Oh this depends on the girls whether they want to do it.but from what i know this is a myth only.

My ex damm horny when she having her menses and no condoms are needed.So when piak piak time,damm song and somemore can come inside too without any worries.
Old 08-02-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster

Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazp View Post
Bro, i did that once when i was with my ex very song. Nothing happened to my dick other than m blood on it and the smell of blood. Dont worry. Those about how m blood are dirty are just myths
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrodger25 View Post
Oh this depends on the girls whether they want to do it.but from what i know this is a myth only.

My ex damm horny when she having her menses and no condoms are needed.So when piak piak time,damm song and somemore can come inside too without any worries.
Thks guys
Old 08-02-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
d'Artagnan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dont think too much . i do it all the time
Old 08-02-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 19
jj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud ofjj_jj has much to be proud of

A bit messy but they really love it, sibei horny
Old 08-02-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

dun worry your ku ku jiao not vacuum cleaner that will suck up your FB blood.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Soignie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She will never be hotter/hornier than when she is on menses, soap and water will remove the evidence.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 13
nicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicefreak deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had sex with my ex and my current gf while they all have menses. That's the time when they are more hornier than before.
Old 10-02-2014, 01:56 AM
Samster

I really cant tahan the smell and the sight
Old 10-02-2014, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
lostbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Treat it as your are making love with a Virgin
Old 10-02-2014, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 14
will88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I notice that my gf damn horny during her M. Put on a CD the first time I have sex with her while she having M, pump for a while took out and see blood. A bit gross but with CD tak shiok, took off and pump again. Kenna scolded by her cause she say she haven come yet why I shoot so fast! I was thinking "fast"? I was in various position for close to 25mins and she say I come so fast!!!!

Well, the talk about dirty and having bad luck while doing with a her having M is up to individual la. I also cannot remember how many time I have sex with my gf while her aunt visit her. As for the gross part of having blood on your dick, trust me, a few more time you will not be bothered by it.

Enjoy.......
Old 10-02-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of

as long as you don't mind the blood, it's fine.
coming inside her is safe too.
Old 10-02-2014, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of

bro, u power! can last 25 mins.
i pump 5 to 10 mins then cum ler... haiz...

Quote:
Originally Posted by will88 View Post
I notice that my gf damn horny during her M. Put on a CD the first time I have sex with her while she having M, pump for a while took out and see blood. A bit gross but with CD tak shiok, took off and pump again. Kenna scolded by her cause she say she haven come yet why I shoot so fast! I was thinking "fast"? I was in various position for close to 25mins and she say I come so fast!!!!
Old 10-02-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Siangirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I gotta agree girls having M are hornier than before. Heehee.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1