The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2014, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Clubbing party adventures!

next week clubbing in zouk? i'm in!
Old 30-03-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 15
tatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertatata21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarlett0 View Post
My clubbing parties left me pregnant and a single parent now.

Damn adventurous hor? Ha..
Not fun at all..

Give your little one all the love in the world. If you guys live happy, you don't need to care about how others live. Maybe someone will share their world with you..

And 1 thing for sure, you're better than yesterday.

How old is your child?
Old 30-03-2014, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gasdz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarlett0 View Post
My clubbing parties left me pregnant and a single parent now.

Damn adventurous hor? Ha..
Not fun at all..
it sad to hear that.
hope you and your child are happy together.
Old 30-03-2014, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Skarlett0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatata21 View Post
Give your little one all the love in the world. If you guys live happy, you don't need to care about how others live. Maybe someone will share their world with you..

And 1 thing for sure, you're better than yesterday.

How old is your child?
I will definitely give my child all my love. But it's the society that classify them as "illegitimate".

He is 1. Anyway let's not sidetrack too much with my sob story. It's about clubbing stuffs ain't it? Thanks for asking though.
Old 31-03-2014, 02:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 11
ioxlv is one of the Best!ioxlv is one of the Best!ioxlv is one of the Best!

for sharing purposes ..

it was a normal wednesday night for me & my friends until she informed us that her friend would be tagging along as she was feeling down due to an argument with her boyfriend.

i then met one of my friends up at vivo city before proceeding over to st james powerhouse.
the rest of them were already waiting for us at the carpark as we usually go in together.
upon arrival, my friend did the introductions for us and introduced her friend to me, and man.. she was hot.
she was in a pair of sexy stilettos, a mini bandage skirt & a bralet that revealed her ample Cs..

i was honestly mesmerized by her. once inside, we decided on her bottles and mixers as usual.. we were soon playing games and dancing our hearts away on the dance floor..

after awhile, my friends went outside to take a puff while i indulged myself on the dance floor with another friend and soon later, she told me that she had to visit the ladies, so i was like .. okay, i'll head back to the table to wait for you.

back at the table, i saw my friend's friend, the new girl, she was alone.
i then asked her a general question like, why are you alone? why aren't you with your friend or dancing? she was just gulping shots like a queen.
so she then told me what had happened, etc and i guessed i sort of allowed her to pour her hearts out with regards to what had happened to her.

that friend of mine, that went to the ladies, i guess she went outside to join the guys for a puff too. and well, the new girl sort of cheered up as well and it was really a good thing to see her smile.
as the music was extremely loud, i pretty much sat really close to her, and probably due to the alcohol, i got pretty horny too.
i mean, who wouldn't? most men would.

i then took the chance to ask if she wanted to dance, i mean like.. let it all out. which she agreed.
we started dancing normally for awhile until i started putting my hands on her waists just to see how open minded she was, well oh well, no sign of rejection from her i see.

i was grinding her softly until the song ended, and we decided to head back to our table.
back at the table, we continued our games and drinks.
i realized that i had my arm around her shoulder and she was lying on my chest, and in my tipsy stupor, i started to place my hand inside her skirt i realized two things.
firstly, she was wearing thongs & secondly, she was wet.
touched her wet snatch for awhile and decided to stop as it was getting obvious.

shortly, i told them that i had to visit the gents, and if anyone wanted to go as well, shockingly, she said that she had to go as well.
but on the way there, i whispered in her ear and asked her if she wanted to go to the gents with me.
i guess she got the hint, and i sort of sneaked her into the gents' cubicle.

we shut the door & locked it tight.
we then started to kiss passionately as my fingers ran through her thongs and Cs.
things were steamy, extremely steamy.
i couldn't take it anymore, lifted up her skirt and turned her over.
wore my condom on and started to fuck her, and for the next 10 minutes or so, i was giving her this beautiful girl a good fuck, until i cummed in the condom about 15 minutes later.
she was a good sport, she even took the condom off gave me a good blow to clean the residue.

she then wore her thongs back & we sneaked out of the gents, back to our table and continued our night.
we remained as friends, but only friends from then onwards.

but oh well, these are the good old days.
it's not as easy anymore nowadays.
Old 31-03-2014, 06:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To RAYKEE: I didn't receive your msg at all so no reply.

Just for update, The outing was attended by 5 guys including me. All the stewardess flew me cause on the day itself got some crew outing. However, still manage to get but 4 girls there (3 china 1 hk).

We didn't really click well with the girls maybe due to age gap. 2 girls at 20, 1 at 29 one 22.

That day itself, we didn't really open 4 bottles cause we can't even finish 3 bottles. Still keeping almost a full bottle. Felt so bad about it to phuture, the next time I go without booking a table I will still open one bottle to top it up.

The total budget spent was around 145 dollars each. On that day itself I didn't get any bonk. However, I got to know a very attractive lady which I later asked out and happening.

That is why I still love clubbing. This Friday, my friend will be organising to club at mink. Maybe if possible would like to make a budget of 1000 so can book the sofa. Need maybe 1 to two more guys to join in the group as some might go on business trip. PM me. Budget wise 150-200.

This time no confirmation of girls going we will hook there. However, wlll still ask girls to join but I dun expect on their attendance already. Pm if keen
Old 02-04-2014, 06:09 AM
Samster

subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looking for one last guy to fill in the slot for mink. Take note we are around 28-40 agewise. Budget 150-200. Pliot not welcome. PM if keen
Old 04-04-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

THANKS ALL FOR THE REPLY...

Selected personal lets have a great night tonite at MINK sofa..... CYA ALL>>>>>
Old 04-04-2014, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
energybost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenergybost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to zouk on wed after about 9 months of absence, spent half the night at the main floor beside one of the podium, knn Sausage fest. Only physical contact with girls is with those on the podium with their leg grinding my head. Feel damn like a loser.

What's worse, one of my friend was there that night(didnt know till i met him the next day) and he managed to pick up a chick and got laid outside the club.

Sibei sian
Old 04-04-2014, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by energybost View Post
Went to zouk on wed after about 9 months of absence, spent half the night at the main floor beside one of the podium, knn Sausage fest. Only physical contact with girls is with those on the podium with their leg grinding my head. Feel damn like a loser.

What's worse, one of my friend was there that night(didnt know till i met him the next day) and he managed to pick up a chick and got laid outside the club.

Sibei sian
Maybe he is bullshit. He is just trying to irritate u??? Anyway, why did u go alone in the first place.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
BlurFairy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lost count on how long since i've been to Zouk.. :/
Old 11-04-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 12
budapest0606 is one of the Best!budapest0606 is one of the Best!budapest0606 is one of the Best!budapest0606 is one of the Best!

any party tonight?
Old 12-04-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

TODAY I GOT SOFA AT PHUTURE.... LOOKING FOR ONE LAST PERSON TO JOIN in. INTERESTD PARTY MSG ME UR BASIC INTRO AGE/RACE and HP NUMBERS.

BUDGET 120-150
Old 16-04-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

Still looking for higher budget guys to join in the group. Guys with higher budget around 120-300 dollars each outing can pm me. I will add u into the group and inform u about any party activities.

Dun worry the cost will be evenly divided. We can lower the cost and enjoy more stuffs if we combine together.

Interested parties pm ur age/race/how often do u club. Pilot not welcome. There is one golden rule: If u confirm coming and the sofa is booked. U must pay ur shares even if u last minute decided not to come. This is just to be fair to the other bros.
Old 18-04-2014, 07:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
luckyboy38sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros,

The following are a pure sharing,

if you guys have your own female group friends can bring them down to "District One" opposite vivo city on Wednesday ladies night.

Freeflow for ladies throughout the night with 7different house pour.
Free entry for guys with safra member card.

On promo. Hennessy / volka @ $160 per bottle.

Music very nice by famous DJ.

*only thing is crowd level super low.

My objective : hope to b as happening as the past with full house.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1