The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-11-2013, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future
Re: Temple to pray..

Bro Sky_liner2 ,thank you very much for your upz.Kam Sia,

For those bro who like to know the damage ,1 week is $250& 2 weeks is $350.
This is not included air ticket .They will be havng a briefing at the center this coming sunday .You ca bring along your wife ,child and family members .For those who dont have any meditation experiance are welcome to join too.

Wish everyone can have inner peace .
Old 28-11-2013, 08:52 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctchua View Post
bro

you can go to THAI Temple: UBI THAI TEMPLE near Jln Kayu (Fernvale )
or PALELAI at Bedok Walk..near Simpang Bedok.....
Just tell the monk on duty and he will pray and bless you.
Just give ang pao any amount as a token of appreciation.
go during morning 8am - 10 am is good
the maha is free.
at the small room downstair.

evening after chanting , he is tired.
Old 28-11-2013, 09:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by takashi31400 View Post

This is not included air ticket .They will be havng a briefing at the center this coming sunday .You ca bring along your wife ,child and family members .For those who dont have any meditation experiance are welcome to join too.

No offense meant to anyone but just sharing my experience.

Once I was in Nepal and wanted to travel to Tibet but due to some restriction orders received by the Chinese border guards we were stuck in Nepal. Around this time there were many monks fleeing the crackdown in Tibet and we happened to meet with a group of them in our homestay village. Their leader who holds the title of Rinpoche Lama spoke fluent English and we had many discussions throughout the week that we were stuck together. One thing he said I still remember till now....." Religion is not about money or material possessions, if you have to pay to seek an opportunity to pray then it is better not to pray as you are not genuine in your sincerity. A truly enlightened man will seek to guide you along the path out of a desire to lessen your sufferings or lead you to the right path, he will never impose or demand any monetary or material possessions in return for his guidance. You may give a token sum out of gratitude to his assistance and guidance, but it is still up to him whether to accept or not."
Old 28-11-2013, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Red_Wine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRed_Wine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post

Once I was in Nepal and wanted to travel to Tibet but due to some restriction orders received by the Chinese border guards we were stuck in Nepal. Around this time there were many monks fleeing the crackdown in Tibet and we happened to meet with a group of them in our homestay village. Their leader who holds the title of Rinpoche Lama spoke fluent English and we had many discussions throughout the week that we were stuck together. One thing he said I still remember till now....." Religion is not about money or material possessions, if you have to pay to seek an opportunity to pray then it is better not to pray as you are not genuine in your sincerity. A truly enlightened man will seek to guide you along the path out of a desire to lessen your sufferings or lead you to the right path, he will never impose or demand any monetary or material possessions in return for his guidance. You may give a token sum out of gratitude to his assistance and guidance, but it is still up to him whether to accept or not."

Thank u for sharing, Bro. Will remb it always.
Old 29-11-2013, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by takashi31400 View Post

No worries bro and thanks for sharing....
Old 29-11-2013, 11:32 PM
Samster

takashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant futuretakashi31400 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Temple to pray..

Quote:

Bro Soul_ Reaper,

Thank you very much for your sharing .I totally agree with you religion is not about moey or material possessions .We can donate as per our 能力、and also our sincerity .Dont force ourself to do beyond our will .
Old 30-11-2013, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

To the threadstarter,

just concern to ask you if whether all these recommendations being enlightened to you, have you overcome your hard times yet?
Old 30-11-2013, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

bRo, what are travelling expenses to nepal including airfare + accomodation etc?
Which lhama temple you had visited , khamanthadu temple ?
Old 01-12-2013, 12:39 PM
Samster

To all bro,

Just something to share.

【十正见】一.相信布施有果报。二.相信行公益有果报。三.相信供奉(应礼敬之人)有果报。四.相信有业力 。五.相信母亲有恩德。六.相信父亲有恩德。七.相信有今生。八.相信有来世。九.相信有化生。十.相信有 正等正觉佛陀。
Old 01-12-2013, 12:50 PM
Samster

To All bro,

我们的“心”就好比是个『磁场』一样,当心的状态清净透明时,则会吸引前世、前……世的功德来加持;我们的 心就更加清澈洁净,生命即成就。相反的,倘若我们的心受到烦恼的侵入,使它变得混浊黯淡时,则会吸引前世、 前……世的业障来报应;我们的心就更加的混浊黑暗,生命即衰败。唯有『打坐』才是快速消除心中烦恼的最佳方 法。
Old 02-12-2013, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of

Temple at bukit batik near mindef. Next weekend there will be a Thai monk coming for ppl to go for blessing. Temple offering mainly to Thai Rahu god
Old 03-12-2013, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
Temple at bukit batik near mindef. Next weekend there will be a Thai monk coming for ppl to go for blessing. Temple offering mainly to Thai Rahu god
Thanks for sharing Bro Greendevil.
Old 31-12-2013, 07:02 PM
Samster

Tonight they have midnight chanting of ITIPISO from 11:00pm till tomorrow 7:00am at wat ananda .Any brother if free please join .

Wish everyone have a very happy new year.
Old 31-12-2013, 07:06 PM
Samster

For those bro who are keen please refer to link below:

http://watananda.org.sg/countdown-20...ight-chanting/
Old 31-12-2013, 11:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
ykhuser is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greendevil View Post
i checked the street directory.
no such place called bukit batik
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1