The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
Asdf12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAsdf12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My Cosmetic girl fling

I waited at sembawang mrt station...after 10 minsnthere she is..I approached her and she was shocked but happy.."what happen to your face?" She asked in a shocking manner..(I did not tell her what happen)

I explained what happened and I send her home. While in the car, she adk me to dhow her my ic photo and say now it look slike(i was 100kg plus in the ic).She rushed me home seeing how unwell I was..before she left she pat me on the head and kiss me. Ask me to drive safely and must call her when reached...usually I will be the person who will msg her last and she will fall asleep before I reach home. Very long never have the feeling of GFE and ppl caring for me in a bgr way..I know that I had fall for her..
Old 21-09-2013, 01:11 AM
Samster

Asdf12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAsdf12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I reach home and discover I was alone. My family had went overseas and will only be back til next week. A bit sian cause most friends are either in army or overseas studying..I lie down on bed and msg S. She call me and we chat for half an hour...(we don't really chat much on phone) asked me be a good boy and stay home. Don't put stunt and visit her or she will be angry..she sounded dead serious even though I explain and tell her how much I miss her..She told me she was tired and we hang up...haiz..I stay to think how to spend the 3 days and fell aslp without a solution..

"Ding dong*3" I was rudely awaken by door bell. It was only 8plus in the morning..simi LAN I think to myself and try to ignore..the person was persistant and I think to myself must be courier from my sisters' online shopping..I drag my feet and look through the pinhole...there stood a girl with a cap and with bags..haiz I was right and I open the door.

When i open the door, i saw This girl was wearing a billabong pink cap, white spaghetti strap and matching pink denim short skirt and a few bags. She wore a spec as well..She smiled and say takeaway in mandarin...Yes it was S and I almost couldn't recognized her..was so happy and touch! I search for keys and open for her

TBC
Old 22-09-2013, 12:20 AM
Samster

What a surprise! S came with food from breakfast to dinner. Didn't know that S took my ic to give me a surprise..we had breakfast together and was telling how happy I was to see her..S told me that she need to reach her workplace by 1045 and it was already 910am. I told S I'm better and can send her to work and I can also collect my blood test result. She can rest for at least an hour before we set off. S agree because she was up early to prepare porridge and went to buy some food as well. I was touch as it usually I buy food for my gf and need to go their place. I show S the way to my room. Once enter, she scolded me for the low temp for air Con despite tge fact that I'm ill. I told her nvm as I like to cover myself with a thick comforter .

I rush S to bed and told her I need to keep the things in fridge and don't need her help. I return after 5 mins and S was already asleep in my bed and cover up with my comforter..I went to join her and hug her in a spoon position. It was then I discover S has taken off her skirt..

At this moment, my dick went back to the morning glory state. As usual S smell so nice..I was in a dilemma as I feel a bit heart pain for S but yet so horny for her. I gave in to my lustful nature...I pressed my dick hard on S and my hand went straight into her undies and I rubbed her clit. S tried to resist my hand for a sec but give in to the pleasure.."Naughty boy, I knew you not so nice to let me sleep" S moan in protest and I gently peck her" Princess I'm sorry but I can't take it, you sleep while I pleasure you ok? S nodded with her eyes closed and give out soft moans..I maintain my pace and secretly take off my boxer. S start to wriggle and head til beside signaling me to French her. I slid down my hand and yes she was wet already..

I put off her undies and use my feet to remove it. S did not resist and I lifted one leg up. I position my dick around her vagina.."Boy cannot!!" S was shock but resist. I was too strong for her and I thrust my dick in..
TBC
Old 22-09-2013, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Woah S got rape
Old 22-09-2013, 05:11 PM
Samster

I was finally inside S...S turn her face and we look at each othe quietly for about 2 second..."Naughty boy" S hushed" I given you my everything" and she kiss me on the lips. I began to thrust softly while she moan while frenching...my hand start to roam around her body which was still cover with clothes..I shifted to her clit and rub. We continue in this position and I felt that this was more passionate then lust. My body was in a burning sensation...after around ...10mins S say" boy I have come already, you wanna come just come..do what you like and no need to pleasure me.." She say and bring my hand from her clit to hug her..

tBC
Old 22-09-2013, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Woah S got rape
Wah bro the end of story is I spend 3 yrs it jail for rape...sometimes girls want it but will hesitate due to some unexplain reason..I think most of you experience b4
Old 22-09-2013, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asdf12345 View Post
Wah bro the end of story is I spend 3 yrs it jail for rape...sometimes girls want it but will hesitate due to some unexplain reason..I think most of you experience b4
Wow interesting story i reckon! Hoping to hear it

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 22-09-2013, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
jemyt is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjemyt is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjemyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks TS for write up. one of best i ever read. wish can be as good and lucky as you
Old 23-09-2013, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
So harsh bro... They want still call mata on you.
Old 23-09-2013, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
So harsh bro... They want still call mata on you.
Paiseh..I mean if ending is rape..haha..that is of course not the ending
Old 23-09-2013, 03:31 AM
Samster

I continue to fuck S for a few more minutes. I couldn't take it anymore and S could few..."Boy don't come itself me..will get pregnant..come on my butt" I put my dick out and shake til I ejaculate..S had such a cute ass..Clean and smooth and with my cum on it. I pass her some tissue...

S wipe my cum off and lie down..She signal me to lie down next to her..I lie beside her and smile.." Comfortable?" S asked and I reply of course and how much cum I came on her.."you very naughty hor..told you cannot you still force.." S softly reprimand me.." Princess I cannot take it, I like you alot..I want you so much and I want you to be mine. I know that I had fallen in love with you.." I told S . " Silly boy..." She say and kiss me gently" I want to take it slowly" " Princess is it that you don't like me or .." I ask concernly.." No boy..just that we haven't really know each other and you so naughty, I'm a girl so don't want things to fast..."She brushed my hair and continued" You are very sweet towards me and I like you also." S blush after that..We carry on kissing and I was soon on top of her..my dick was brushing against her groin" taoyan, make me a bit horny again" S tease and my ego and lust level recharged to 100%. however S push me away and get up to reach for something in her bag" Boy you on leave how long" S asked and I reply now is 3 days..S start to make call and I lie down there listening to her..She called her colleagues plus some SMS here and there. She came to bed smiling and told me a good news" I take urgent leave for 3 days and this 3 days I be your 24hours wife, happy" She say and then playfully rub my dick for awhile..I know the time had come...

tBC
Old 24-09-2013, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Thanks for sharing bro, do carry onz, cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 25-09-2013, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 12
fkboy is one of the Best!fkboy is one of the Best!fkboy is one of the Best!fkboy is one of the Best!

Quote:
I take urgent leave for 3 days and this 3 days I be your 24hours wife, happy" She say and then playfully rub my dick for awhile..I know the time had come...
bro so 性福
Old 26-09-2013, 12:59 AM
Samster

It was time to get my report and S had agreed to stay with me for 3 days. I'm ok but doc give me Mc til next Tuesday. S told me to bring her home to collect clothes.When we reach her place she told me to wait but I told her I can help her pack and carry stuff. After some thoughts, S say ok just that her landlord is strict...

We reach her place and she called a couple of calls to ensure no one is home. It was a 4room Hdb and living room was quite simple but tidy. She show me her room and I was feeling a bit sad..Her room consist of a queen size bed, wardrobe and a small table with a small inch tv box. there was nothing homely in this room and simply a room to rest. S open one side of the wardrobe and threw a alibaba nylon bag to the bed and browse saying don't know what to wear. I joked that I want her to be naked and she reply not so loud later ppl come back. I was busy with helping her choosing and S told me not to open other drawers and wardrobe as it belongs to other tenant. S finally decided and throw a few clothes to fold and pack.

I went to her side of the wardrobe and ask her" a Princess what about your bra and underwear?" she innocently pointed to a drawer and carry on..heheheh..I was busy fumbling happily on my new found treasure..I located a few g string and start to imagine her wearing it. I began to feel horny and while she was packing...I hug her from the back and my hand when straight in to her undies and tease her clit slowly..this is a new found weakness of her...

"ssss..." S hushed and beg me to stop. I ignore her and she pleaded" Baby later I give you ok..? I scared someone..SSS..will return.." " I don't care and just want to fuck you on the spot..I will be quick ok" I reply and I pull down her undies...

TBC
Old 26-09-2013, 01:26 PM
Samster

S know she cannot resist me and she was wet from the teasing" Boy you very Tao yan" She turn and say in a seductive tone" Boy fuck me now" I wanted to tease her more but I can't resist her cfm look when she say that. I put her legs over my shoulder and thrust my dick it'" Argh.." S let out a moan as I entered. " Boy fucked me harder" She pleaded and she pull her shirt and bra to reveal her tits. I stare at the breast and it was bouncing when I rock. I release her leg and sank my mouth into her welcoming tits while continue to fuck her in missionary position.

" Boy, I like that position more.." S manage to breathe out and I obliged. " Argh..your whole thing is in me" S moan and Demand " Boy fuck me faster. so deep" I pull her hand to touch her clit. I love the sight and pump hard. within minutes I can't take it anymore and I told her. " Boy kiss me.."S demanded and pull me to kiss her and tighten her grip. I reminded her I'm about to come then she let got and I unloaded on her tummy..

S clean up and as it's second load so not much was spilled. S jump up and hug me" Boy very shuang later I want you to fuck me a lot of times, we quick pack and go"

TBC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1