The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2012, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of
My Secret Life....

Those who hv read my life story b4 would knw a thing or two abt me....Been married for 13 yrs & hv a son...By all accounts we are very happy with our lives...I don't stay in a big house or even own a car...My wife don't ask alot from me...Just come back after work daily & she would be content...Our sex lives the first few years of our marriage is very active...This story will back track to 2006...

As our sex life becomes more of a routine rather than sexciting, I became abit bored making love to the same woman aft 7 yrs...Stimes I would masturbate myself which I would fantasize abt my colleagues & friends...Stimes the urge is so great to cum aft looking at my sexy colleagues which can see their VPL or cleavage...Sounds like a pervert but trust me I'm not...I would go to the toilet to "relive" myself in order to concentrate on my work...

But I still make love to my wife although it's not tt great anymore...I do stimes wants to find a FB or a mistress but if the relationship turn sour it will affect my marriage...It's too troublesome to keep it a secret...Wife might find sms or phone records...I don't want to take this risk...

Then one day I decided to ask my friend to go to those small massage shop...Just want to broaden our horizon...I went in & was svc by a local SYT...I know wat to xpect at the end of the 30mins massage & without fail she ask me if I want "special"...Ask her wat kind & she quote me $30 for HJ...

I agreed without hesitation & she jerk me slowly...My hands went to roam her body & eventually find it's way to her pussy...After awhile I cum all over my body...it feels so great...Aft 7 yrs of marriage,this is the first time other then my wife my cock has been touch by another woman & it would be the last time...It's the beginning of my secret life with WLs....

TBC....
Old 13-07-2012, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Secret Life....

1st camper report....
Old 13-07-2012, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Red_Wine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRed_Wine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
1st camper report....
Bro, pls give me some space to pitch my tent. Thanks. Am i the 2nd camper?
Old 13-07-2012, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes yes yes!!!!! lol
Old 13-07-2012, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
jamesrockwell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i love secret life....

pitch pitch tent
Old 13-07-2012, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3186 / Power: 15
ShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond reputeShiningGlory has a reputation beyond repute

5th camper reporting in.
Old 13-07-2012, 06:11 PM
Samster

fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
Those who hv read my life story b4 would knw a thing or two abt me....Been married for 13 yrs & hv a son...By all accounts we are very happy with our lives...I don't stay in a big house or even own a car...My wife don't ask alot from me...Just come back after work daily & she would be content...Our sex lives the first few years of our marriage is very active...This story will back track to 2006...

As our sex life becomes more of a routine rather than sexciting, I became abit bored making love to the same woman aft 7 yrs...Stimes I would masturbate myself which I would fantasize abt my colleagues & friends...Stimes the urge is so great to cum aft looking at my sexy colleagues which can see their VPL or cleavage...Sounds like a pervert but trust me I'm not...I would go to the toilet to "relive" myself in order to concentrate on my work...

But I still make love to my wife although it's not tt great anymore...I do stimes wants to find a FB or a mistress but if the relationship turn sour it will affect my marriage...It's too troublesome to keep it a secret...Wife might find sms or phone records...I don't want to take this risk...

Then one day I decided to ask my friend to go to those small massage shop...Just want to broaden our horizon...I went in & was svc by a local SYT...I know wat to xpect at the end of the 30mins massage & without fail she ask me if I want "special"...Ask her wat kind & she quote me $30 for HJ...

I agreed without hesitation & she jerk me slowly...My hands went to roam her body & eventually find it's way to her pussy...After awhile I cum all over my body...it feels so great...Aft 7 yrs of marriage,this is the first time other then my wife my cock has been touch by another woman & it would be the last time...It's the beginning of my secret life with WLs....

TBC....
Typo error....It shld be "It WON'T be the last time"...
Old 13-07-2012, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Hmmmmm....... Camping here.....
Old 13-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!

Applying for PR here.
Old 13-07-2012, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 15
Red_Wine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRed_Wine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Yes yes yes!!!!! lol
Lol! No joke no fun, no fuck no son! Hv a great day, bro!
Old 14-07-2012, 12:22 AM
Samster

After my xperience in the small massage shop in Chinatown, I begin to think abt my xperience there...It's so easy for me to visit the place after work...It feels so nice that another woman is holding my cock...I begin to frequent the place which hv a few massage shop...I tried a few getting HJ...

There's one shop which I patronize a few times & got to know Lina...All the while she's been giving me HJ...But on my 4th visit, she up her stakes...Aft massaging me,Lina whisper in my ear if I wat more than HJ...As she is alone in the shop,she quote me prices for BJ & FJ...I was abit shock that she ask me...But I didn't hesitate & told her I wat FJ...

She went out of the cubicle & bring in her "stuff"...Ask her if she has lock the door & she nooded...She begin to strip &  lo & behold Lina is naked in front of me...My cock quickly became hard...It was saluting her!!...She might not be the prettiest girl I've met but when a naked woman is blowing my cock, I don't give a hoot...Gave her 6/10 in looks..

Aft a brief BBBJ,she cap me & rode me...It was a good ride but she don't seem to moan tt much to make me arouse...But I was still feeling good & then switch to doggy b4 unloading my load...I was feeling shack aft my adventure...Lina clean me up with tissue as there is no bathroom just a sink in the shop...

When I wat to visit Lina, I would call her 1st b4 goin down...Everytime I wanted to go for massage+extra, I would tell my wife I am going out with my friends or colleagues...The 1st few times I went to Chinatown for my fix,my friend would follow me...But aft I got to know Lina, I would go without my friend but I would inform him tt I told my wife tt I was going out with him...Just to cover my back if my wife ask him...But my wife nvr once ask my friend abt our outings...I would tell my wife we are out for dinner & drinks...Harmless stuff...

On one visit to Lina, I told her I wat BBBJ only coz there's another customer in the next cubicle...I was feeling so steam when she blow me & when I wanted to cum I told her...But she continue to blow me & I got CIM fm her...I was surprise she did tt...Ask her why she did tt & she said she wants me to xperience sthing different...

But things in my life has taken a hit...I was not wrkin for 2 years due to my debt problems...I was in a depression...I stopped goin to visit Lina...Lina once in awhile would sms me when I am goin to visit her...I didnt answer back coz no point as $$$ is not available...I knw she sms me bcoz she just wat my $$$$...

Aft 2 yrs of soul searching, I finally bring myself out of the doldrums & got myself a job...During the 2 yrs of jobless, I found a website to surf upon recommendation fm my ex colleague...It help me pass time...It's Sammyboy...A whole new world was expose to me...There are so many avenues for guys to get their "fix" of girls...It was during this time I found out abt Health Ctrs (HC)...

Aft finally got my 1st payday in 2 yrs, I was so xcited to get back into the game...Decided to ditch small massage shops & try HC...I read & read countless forums on HCs trying to find the best ones to make my maiden HC visit...I decided to try one in town area...This time I told my wife I had to wrk late due to datelines...Clock strikes 6pm & I unplug the cord on my office phone in case my wife called...If she call my hp, I would tell her I was away fm my workstation...

Off I went to my 1st HC visit...Didnt make any prior booking...Reach the recep & she ask me which girl I want & I told her any SYT will do...Let fate decides for me...She gave me the room number & I walk thru the tv room which is on the way to the rooms...It was not those big HC that we see in HKG gangster movies which the tai-lo would laze ard the pool talking with another tai-lo...This is just a small HC with a small sauna & tv room...I skip the sauna & head direct to the room...

Wash myself & sat in my room waiting for my SYT to arrive...Heartbeat was beating fast coz of the anticipation on how the girl would look like...Then a knock on the door...Stood up covered only with towel & a girl walk in...Not exactly a SYT but her looks are definitely better than Lina...She's a petite girl with long hair...Then with her sweet voice she intro herself as Yuki & I recall I had read her forums b4....

TBC....
Old 14-07-2012, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!
Old 14-07-2012, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Camping for excitement

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 14-07-2012, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 13
vernal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue.
Old 14-07-2012, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 14
newbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to allnewbie22 is a name known to all

More pls ^^
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1