The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 17-04-2014, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pohchuan View Post
Been watching too much drama movie?

When a girl see her bf with another woman or child, the first thing she will do is to be shocked and then her mind will play all sorts of scenarios (slapping is not one of those).
Good observations here, l will say temporary seperated.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 18-04-2014, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
smoothcriminal is Cool - loads of Potential

Finally a pinoy maid added me on wechat, I didn't even chat long, let's see, she is single mom... Let me update u, if anything happen... Wish me bros...
Old 19-04-2014, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
mydick4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI BRos,

My 28yr old Indo maid Fb asking me to put ring in her finger as birthday gift. I told i will buy some other gift.She got angry and say all over ready ..
How can i physco and get back to hotel again.. she has a nice tasty pussy and good in bed :-)
Old 19-04-2014, 08:54 AM
Samster

Hi Bros,

i got one Pinoy maid 40+ single mom in Wechat. she asking me to be a long term BF. Then only she will come to hotel.. I'm not keen to bed with 40+ ...

I never tried 40+ old lady.. Anyone here tired 40+ yrs old ladies before and how is the experiences with this type of old ladies..
Old 19-04-2014, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydick4u View Post
HI BRos,

My 28yr old Indo maid Fb asking me to put ring in her finger as birthday gift. I told i will buy some other gift.She got angry and say all over ready ..
How can i physco and get back to hotel again.. she has a nice tasty pussy and good in bed :-)
That depend are you willing to let her go. If yes, end of story. If not, then buy her a ring. Go to Taka jewel shop. Their price is good and cheap.

Quote:
Hi Bros,

i got one Pinoy maid 40+ single mom in Wechat. she asking me to long term BF to come to hotel.. I'm not keen to bed with 40+ ...

I never tried 40+ old lady.. Anyone here tired 40+ yrs old ladies before and how is the experiences with this type of old ladies..
I have try a few that was older than me. It is another kind of sensation feeling.

Bro, never try never know. No gut no glory

Bonking my vivo fb tomorrow

Happy Bonking

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 19-04-2014, 01:26 PM
Samster

Bro,

Buy ring for my 28 yr indo is not issue.. She asking me to buy marriage ring :-( .
That is the problem..

As per our seniors advise, i will try this 40+ pinoy onetime and see how she is in bed . Will update u all... :-)
Old 19-04-2014, 01:35 PM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2198 / Power: 17
sentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond reputesentsggirls has a reputation beyond repute

any bros have idea any hotel near G-land have hotel for 1 or 2 hour only need my IC?
my maid meeting her tmr, her WP just renew and her passport kept by employer.

I do know of one hotel in g-land but need two IC.

prefer those near L24
Old 19-04-2014, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Bro, bonk safely....do what you must do first.

Happy Bonking
Bro, u feel there is a chance to bonk her on first meeting? Now on my way, will definitely update fr if manage bank.
Old 19-04-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold

Sian, go there after waiting for her on the phone ever two hours, wanna hug her only she say cannot..too fast..
Old 20-04-2014, 01:19 AM
Samster

Friday I added a Pinoy maid, she is elder than me more than 6 yrs, she have kids, they are living in her country, she gave her HP no and asked to call her, but, I never call, and she tried to video calls on wechat, but, my phone not supported video calls, after that she never reply any messages until now, Seniors any suggestion???
Old 20-04-2014, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bros,

i got one Pinoy maid 40+ single mom in Wechat. she asking me to be a long term BF. Then only she will come to hotel.. I'm not keen to bed with 40+ ...

Where she is from???
Old 20-04-2014, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
itcw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothcriminal View Post
Where she is from???
Bro, he just said pinoy.. of course from philippines, if not u think from kuwait ah...?
Old 20-04-2014, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hi Bros,

As long as they are hygienic is ok. Some of them got body smell. Meet 2 before around 40s both got body smell. before action I ask them to shower, they usually said shower already : -( 1st one with c cup boob, her bbbj is really gd, made me cim. 2nd one is b cup only fj like a dead fish. Both can do raw, but I insisted to use cd.
Old 20-04-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
weewee23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothcriminal View Post
Friday I added a Pinoy maid, she is elder than me more than 6 yrs, she have kids, they are living in her country, she gave her HP no and asked to call her, but, I never call, and she tried to video calls on wechat, but, my phone not supported video calls, after that she never reply any messages until now, Seniors any suggestion???
I dont mean to be rude or funny. But maybe u can buy a better phone?
Old 20-04-2014, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
ProfXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I never fuck maid but when I was younger, about 15-17 my family had a young somewhat chio Pinoy maid. I would always "accidentally" walk around naked in my room or from the toilet and get "caught" by her. Never fuck her tho.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1