The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-04-2014, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 15
sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Hi bros, wan ask all your pro comments.i manage to chat up a girl and I ask normally when can meet, she say fri or
Sat night, she ask me where she say she cant go Too far so I ask if can go her place, she say sat night will let me know. Does this means I got chance?if she ask am I married should I tell her that I am?
Old 15-04-2014, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammygirlgirl View Post
Hi bros, wan ask all your pro comments.i manage to chat up a girl and I ask normally when can meet, she say fri or
Sat night, she ask me where she say she cant go Too far so I ask if can go her place, she say sat night will let me know. Does this means I got chance?if she ask am I married should I tell her that I am?
U should ask her before she ask u. If she said she is single then u either tell her u r single or u r divorce loh. But one lie lead to more lies, u decide loh.

If she said she is single parent, divorce, married or widow u can let het know abt yur status cause majority they also wanted to have a good fuck or a companionship only.

Good luck.
Old 15-04-2014, 08:14 PM
Samster

sammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to beholdsammygirlgirl is a splendid one to behold

But will telling her spoil my chances?
Old 15-04-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster

She is telling me she was being broken promise by her previous bf so dun dare to fall in love. Does this mean anything?
Old 15-04-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
She is telling me she was being broken promise by her previous bf so dun dare to fall in love. Does this mean anything?
jus say u separated
Old 15-04-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro,

no harm to tell her that you are married. Like other brother telling here, some maid are just to make male friend for offday companionship. if they really mind then you go for other girl lor..there are 100K maid here in Singapore...why so worry to lose this maid?

By the way, as I always mentioned, is the chemistry of both your meeting. Pinay girl are quite opened mind..even if as a friend, they allowed you to hold their hand and having intimacy action like lean on your shoulder, touching etc..so if they allow you to hold their hand like gf, then you can go further layer by layer .to light kiss, hugging, frenched kiss and move on to more intimacy action...at the end...when both comfortable with each other, she can accept to follow you to hotel to "rest"...mostly single mum they are ok..

I had a few encounters before... a MISS OFW Singapore (pageant !!) I have dated, we started off like good friend, holding hand shopping...etc..at the end during one of weekday night outing, she agreed to follow me to go hotel 81 just because I said I am tired..need to rest 1-2 hours..so, inside the hotel..she was like hungry tiger, hugging me while sleeping....so I slowly touch her from top to bottom and foreplay her until she cannot tahan..and asked me to fuck her... at the end we had a 2 solid rounds of fucking..then she said: OMG, you are really good !!

the next day,,she text me: lets forget what has happened yesterday night..it was like a dream...we are still good friend......
Old 16-04-2014, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
smoothcriminal is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, u really very lucky...
Old 16-04-2014, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Bro,

no harm to tell her that you are married. Like other brother telling here, some maid are just to make male friend for offday companionship. if they really mind then you go for other girl lor..there are 100K maid here in Singapore...why so worry to lose this maid?

By the way, as I always mentioned, is the chemistry of both your meeting. Pinay girl are quite opened mind..even if as a friend, they allowed you to hold their hand and having intimacy action like lean on your shoulder, touching etc..so if they allow you to hold their hand like gf, then you can go further layer by layer .to light kiss, hugging, frenched kiss and move on to more intimacy action...at the end...when both comfortable with each other, she can accept to follow you to hotel to "rest"...mostly single mum they are ok..

I had a few encounters before... a MISS OFW Singapore (pageant !!) I have dated, we started off like good friend, holding hand shopping...etc..at the end during one of weekday night outing, she agreed to follow me to go hotel 81 just because I said I am tired..need to rest 1-2 hours..so, inside the hotel..she was like hungry tiger, hugging me while sleeping....so I slowly touch her from top to bottom and foreplay her until she cannot tahan..and asked me to fuck her... at the end we had a 2 solid rounds of fucking..then she said: OMG, you are really good !!

the next day,,she text me: lets forget what has happened yesterday night..it was like a dream...we are still good friend......
I did told her I am married, that's when she share she been hurt by her previous bf , not going to fall in love unless she is very serious.
I think I am afraid to lose this one because this is the only one that is talking and even considering laying me go her house.i not really good at talking that's why
Old 16-04-2014, 12:57 PM
Samster

Yes!!she agreed to let me go over her place sat night!
Old 16-04-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes!!she agreed to let me go over her place sat night!
Bro, bonk safely....do what you must do first.

Happy Bonking

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 16-04-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
unholymonk is Cool - loads of Potential

Tell her you not married and she see you outside with your wife and child. She give you a slap and tell your wife
Old 17-04-2014, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
smoothcriminal is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholymonk View Post
Tell her you not married and she see you outside with your wife and child. She give you a slap and tell your wife
Yes, I agree with u bro
Old 17-04-2014, 05:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholymonk View Post
Been watching too much drama movie?

When a girl see her bf with another woman or child, the first thing she will do is to be shocked and then her mind will play all sorts of scenarios (slapping is not one of those). LATER, She might or might not consult her best friends, but she will definitely asked you LATER when she meet you to clarify with her. Immediate slap is very rare or none.

You can then use you skills to explain to her when she clarifies with you. The woman you are with, can be your colleague, your sister, or your ex-wife. the child can be your sister's child or your ex-wife's child.

Now imagine if she slaps u immediately and then later finding out the woman is your sister. So would she risk it? Maybe ,but if I am her, think better to do it LATER.

LATER ok.
Old 17-04-2014, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ragley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pohchuan View Post
Been watching too much drama movie?

When a girl see her bf with another woman or child, the first thing she will do is to be shocked and then her mind will play all sorts of scenarios (slapping is not one of those). LATER, She might or might not consult her best friends, but she will definitely asked you LATER when she meet you to clarify with her. Immediate slap is very rare or none.

You can then use you skills to explain to her when she clarifies with you. The woman you are with, can be your colleague, your sister, or your ex-wife. the child can be your sister's child or your ex-wife's child.

Now imagine if she slaps u immediately and then later finding out the woman is your sister. So would she risk it? Maybe ,but if I am her, think better to do it LATER.

LATER ok.
Well said. Totally agree with you.

I use the separated or divorce excuse.
Old 17-04-2014, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Smarter ones maybe want to see your cert.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1