The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2014, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to improve thursting and stamina

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonsohna View Post
What is there to kpkb? If I last longer than 4 mins ... my wife will sebei kwai lan and give me a standing ovation after my act!!
I'm absolutely speechless.
Old 16-04-2014, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 18
ansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond reputeansonsohna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
I'm absolutely speechless.
yah lor ... if only I can also keep my darling lao po speechless by attempting to "gag" her with my lan cheow ... she can still nag while giving me blow job!
Old 16-04-2014, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 12
LateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The problem is I couldnt cum, left high and dry up there no cum, no strength to continue sucks!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansonsohna View Post
Wah say .. 40 mins ... 40 !!!!!

What is there to kpkb? If I last longer than 4 mins ... my wife will sebei kwai lan and give me a standing ovation after my act!!

Yes, I once dispute with my wife that I last longer than 4 mins ... she and me bet that it cannot be. And we played that Madonna song "4 mins" as a time keeper ... and yes, true enough before the song finish, I come liao ..... and my wife have a bigger orgasm to have proven her point (that i don't last more 4 mins) than the bladdy sex act itself!!

KNN!!!!!!
Old 16-04-2014, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 13
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingdong11 View Post
go for JUA GEN massage or urut batin in malay.
Try this call. Found her at craiglist LOCAL CHINESE MASSEUR
This gal is A VERY FRIENDLY Lady who will be Performing her utmost BEST to meet your satisfaction. She can chit-chat and joke with you once you get to know with each other longer.Ms Sabrina is a local Chinese lady providing services unlike any women u can meet out there.

I will guarantee u won't forget the moment when u have a session with her .
She is offering sensual massage and jua gen.Gua Sha is also available upon request

Sensual Massage = helps to relax and de stress your tired body
Jua Gen = enable you to prolong your stamina. Makes your session lasts longer
Gua Sha = ancient massage therapy to sooth your tired body and makes the effect lasts longer. (Don't feel tired and relieve back pain)

Hope that u will greatly support her and her english is not so good. If possible try to use chinese or malay
Sms her your appointment time for a nice relaxing massage. Call 93736764
Bro who does she charge her services per hour or package and location pls.thanks in advance body is in need of a gd massage not the hanky panky one.
Old 22-04-2014, 12:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wallao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: How to improve thursting and stamina

Hi bro, you must not be obese and it will be good if you can maintain your desire body mass index. There is no shortcut to achieve that. Lots of exercise and diet to watch are needed. As the saying goes, " No pain no gain". Best wishes brother.
Old 22-04-2014, 01:02 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateHunter View Post
My fb likes hard banging, so after 40 mins of slow/gentle and rough banging, I founded I barely had the strength to continue rough fucking..
Ts,u can take a break.We will continue to bang yr FB until yr strength are back,if u allow

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1