The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
fatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfatfella is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Fucking White Whores

After my debacle (just my other post) I spent time rebuilding my life. I never really went to Geylang or FL. Just go to spa here and there. But convinced by my bro to save money and spend on white girl FL.

More ex than usual but i am now addicted. Cos for me, I can treat them like real whores. After my incident, I feel like i have to teach them who is a man and i fuck them hard. I don't like small talk with the white girl. The PRC, Viet girls, I will talk and treat them nice. The white girls i don't care. I face fuck them hard and rough. I even try AJ with them also.

Problem is after what the white man did to me, this is a way for me to take "revenge". After paying them and showering, i usually treat them like dogs. Like suck my cock with no hands, face fuck and smear my pre-cum and saliva cock on their face. I make them bounce on my cock and i doggy fuck them hard. Plop plop plop. Then I cum on their face or tits. And before they can react, i rub my cum into their skin.

Sometimes they get pissed but a few don't mind. Thing white girls talk more during fucking. Anyway i'm using these whores like what they are - dumb sluts for keeping my cock warm and moist.
Old 16-04-2014, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4752 / Power: 23
FatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond reputeFatSpider has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Fucking White Whores

excellent........
Old 16-04-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Rediscotheque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking White Whores

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfella View Post
After my debacle (just my other post) I spent time rebuilding my life. I never really went to Geylang or FL. Just go to spa here and there. But convinced by my bro to save money and spend on white girl FL.

More ex than usual but i am now addicted. Cos for me, I can treat them like real whores. After my incident, I feel like i have to teach them who is a man and i fuck them hard. I don't like small talk with the white girl. The PRC, Viet girls, I will talk and treat them nice. The white girls i don't care. I face fuck them hard and rough. I even try AJ with them also.

Problem is after what the white man did to me, this is a way for me to take "revenge". After paying them and showering, i usually treat them like dogs. Like suck my cock with no hands, face fuck and smear my pre-cum and saliva cock on their face. I make them bounce on my cock and i doggy fuck them hard. Plop plop plop. Then I cum on their face or tits. And before they can react, i rub my cum into their skin.

Sometimes they get pissed but a few don't mind. Thing white girls talk more during fucking. Anyway i'm using these whores like what they are - dumb sluts for keeping my cock warm and moist.
Sibei fierce but I like haha
Old 16-04-2014, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

U are the man!
Old 16-04-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MobileSuits deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Time to let off some stream.

It may be ironic that many Asian women seems to be fond of white men especially those SPG. While those "ang mo" are eyeing on our local women, we go for their white women instead.
Old 16-04-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
YESorNO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never try before a white woman.
Wish too...
Old 17-04-2014, 05:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 15
Pohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPohchuan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dont really like white women. Can't get much GFE from them and if have a bit GFE, feel very fake.

Can't seem to have much chemistry with white women. They talk differently and joke differently.
Old 17-04-2014, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
denli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

White women experience is totally different lah.. I feel they only look good on magazines. Thats it.. Tried it, dun like it.. They also totally lacking the gfe.. Asians still better..
Old 17-04-2014, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha more trashy white girls ? some may be good to look but not good to eat?
Old 17-04-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

denli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe that why those AMDK likes to look for asians too.. they don't even like their kind. lol
Old 17-04-2014, 10:05 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileSuits View Post
Time to let off some stream.

It may be ironic that many Asian women seems to be fond of white men especially those SPG. While those "ang mo" are eyeing on our local women, we go for their white women instead.
True to a certain extend, Asian girls are the same, sum of them tried 'ang mo' white dick, sum like and sum dun like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pohchuan View Post
Dont really like white women. Can't get much GFE from them and if have a bit GFE, feel very fake.

Can't seem to have much chemistry with white women. They talk differently and joke differently.
Most of them white or caucasians, they want sex, means they just want sex, not lovey dovey that kind. And when they get vocal, they just moan and groan or even grunt :" Fuck me, fuck me harder, faster, harder.....etc."

I would say different culture, different mindset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denli View Post
White women experience is totally different lah.. I feel they only look good on magazines. Thats it.. Tried it, dun like it.. They also totally lacking the gfe.. Asians still better..
I beg to differ, not all white gals are like that, it really depends on how well you know each other, even sum who are prsotitutes, if they like what they see about you, they are willing to serve you better than they serve their kind. And it is the same for Asian chicks too.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 17-04-2014, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:

as i said feel sorry for you but when you said that you treat asian girls better or not as a slut and whore, it tells me that you still have feeling for your wife

and as i said, no offence, fuck that white guy
Old 17-04-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Andre40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I am sorry to learn that you had bad experience from a white amn, but that still does not give you the right to treat any women, Asian, white or whatever - even although they might be prostitutes - badly.
Old 17-04-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
timmyh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So you got humiliated and decided to fuck white hookers to get even. Thats low dude. What planet are you on? A real man would have handled it by now. You caught him fucking your wife red handled and he invited you to a fight, by default you should have fucked him up right then, grab a weapon or something anything! If it was me I'll fuck both of them up. That just pisses me off. Ever seen a man get kicked in the groin? Please relinquish your man card sir.
Old 17-04-2014, 02:01 PM
Samster

kaypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had try one girl from Poland in Singapore Lion City Hotel. Not really good and smell abit funny.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1