The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2014, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold
Freshman

I'm a freshman in polytechnic this year. Orientation has started and apparently I've encountered rather positive experiences during ice breaking.

In this ice breaking game, we're supposed to lock our arms together and do some activity. I was beside this girl on my left, halfway during the game, my elbow was poking something soft, I looked and realised that I was poking her breasts all along. It looks like she doesn't mind me doing it since after a few times, I intentionally did it.

Another game was also similar, she was on my right this time. My elbow did the same to her left breast this time, however she did not show any sign of resistance or being uncomfortable.

Is it possible that she's in it? A potential?

More stories to tell onward my polytechnic life
Old 15-04-2014, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 12
Babyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud of
Re: Freshman

Young Man, at your age.. She's probably treating U like a normal school mate n thus not taking precautions against your advances. Hope U dun think too much. She's there to make new friends n so do U. Dun create any embarras incident which may bring trouble to yourself. Like U said, its your first year in Poly. So.. Better put all your thoughts on the right place..
Old 15-04-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

LOL. STUDY LEH BRO.
Old 15-04-2014, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

How come Poly so happening these days ?
Old 15-04-2014, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!

Bro, try la. Never try never know ma.
Old 15-04-2014, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ChrisChr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, study first. Do well.
She'll come to you if she is interested.
A lot of times hot babes will make their move once they make up their mind.
Old 16-04-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

ahhh...the days of youthful ignorance. was in a poly in the east years back and enjoyed many sessions with my then-gf in the handicap toilet during classes, in the stairwell, library study room, library and much more. Ah...days were the those.
Old 16-04-2014, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kurios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Think too much think too far...don't think that girls nowadays are so cheapo
Old 16-04-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
manylobang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bro TS...
Parents pay money let u go there to study.. Dun play play.. And be wise . Dun suka suka post here .. I am a father.. My daughter Oso freshman at the poly .. If she come back n tell me if there's a guy poking her .. I wil not hesitate to draw u out..
Old 16-04-2014, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
livergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlivergreen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Seriously, what have our schools been teaching or not teaching the next Gen?
Heard from the young ones at home, that kids at Pri Sch level are asking to kiss girls...
Old 16-04-2014, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by manylobang View Post
Dear bro TS...
Parents pay money let u go there to study.. Dun play play.. And be wise . Dun suka suka post here .. I am a father.. My daughter Oso freshman at the poly .. If she come back n tell me if there's a guy poking her .. I wil not hesitate to draw u out..
LOL, and you're here?? says a lot isn't it?? . Peace be onto you bro! Cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 16-04-2014, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
manylobang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
LOL, and you're here?? says a lot isn't it?? . Peace be onto you bro! Cheers, ....................
@eeemen... I m here , it's my problem. I doubt u hv a daughter tats going poly. Wait til u hv daughter den u wil start to worry .. I am here n I noe wat happen to our world ..
Old 16-04-2014, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 12
Babyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud ofBabyrexx has much to be proud of

To the Zapper who Zapped n left Vulgarities in my Inbox.. I really feel for U. Did U get rejected at school thus U're so hostile towards my comment? I merely advised TS to put more effort in studies as its his first year in Poly. Does this deserved your zapping?
Old 16-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 12
TheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to beholdTheOnlooker is a splendid one to behold

Guys guys! Please, do not quarrel. I do not mean to have any hate. He's merely stating is facts, please do not only look at one side of the story.

To the father reading this story, I sincerely apologise for posting this. I do know that you are worried for your daughter in any case, being touched in a inappropriate way. I do apologise for the intentional poke, but sometimes it can't be helped during games. I do, too, sometimes worry for my female acquaintances in any case of being involved in 'staircase meetings' or mixing around with the wrong people. I believe your daughter would be smart to differentiate the good and the naughty guys.

It may or may not be your daughter, if you do wish to clarify this fact. Do pm me your daughter's polytechnic or/and school so that I can justify myself and not make you worry.

Humble apologies to whoever I've offended in creating this post. Thank you.
Old 18-04-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
happyguy5467 is Cool - loads of Potential

I think its normal for girls to lean close to guys. Sometimes they just don't care about it. Btw, what you're feeling is just her bra. It's nothing much seriously.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1