The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2014, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future
Re: The Twin Sisters

Good one bro, well done, waiting anxiously for the next update! Cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 15-04-2014, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 15
B52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Good one bro, well done, waiting anxiously for the next update! Cheers, ....................
Bro, sorry to keep you waiting
Old 15-04-2014, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 11
Squpid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been a silent reader all this while.

Took me a while but I have finally read all your works.

Thank you for putting all these together.

Excellent work TS.

Cheers!
Old 15-04-2014, 03:45 PM
Samster

B52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to beholdB52bomber is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squpid View Post
Been a silent reader all this while.

Took me a while but I have finally read all your works.

Thank you for putting all these together.

Excellent work TS.

Cheers!
Wow you read all those stories ? Thank you!
Old 15-04-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 11
Squpid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by B52bomber View Post
Wow you read all those stories ? Thank you!
Very good read. Would have upped you if I could.

Look forward to your update TS.

Cheers!
Old 16-04-2014, 12:15 AM
Samster

She was working very hard on my dick and it goes the same for me licking and fingering her at the same time, trying hard to lick all the juices from her holy play ground..from her contance breakaway from my dick , I knew she was enjoying every moment of it..she was moaning with pleasure even with the dick in her mouth..mmmmmmmmmm.. The type of moan is so different. ...I call it the "kam Lan moan"- cock sucking moan..

Wee did that for almost 15 minutes and she decide to get off from the top..

She : where is your condom?

Me: I forget to bring it along

She: why you so careless.... You don't shoot inside ok

Wow.. I would expect that she say no condom no fuck...she must be as horny as me..

Me: sure don't worry

Before I could got up, she stride herself over me , lean forward to kiss me and slowly lower her body allowing her cunt to enage in an "auto pilot mode" in search of my hard dick..the moment my dick head comes into contact with her cunt lips..she make a little rocking movement with her butt and within seconds...my cock was being engulf by her cunt, she let go a loud moan and began to rock harder and faster...she is in a cowgirl position and with my hands free, I reach out to her two bouncing breast and began massaging her boobs while my thumb and index finger squeezing her brown pointed nipples...

Ohhhhhhhh arrrrh ooooohhhhh arrrrrrh...

She : oh I like your fucking cock....it's so hard...

Me: yes babe it's all yours ...take your time and make use of it ....

She: yessss or yesssssss....feel so goooooood.....

It's goes on for a good few minutes and we decide to chage position as she was feeling tire as I could see her perspiring under the aircon ..

Just as she lied down with her legs open..My head dive into her pussy and began to suck on it and lick on her wet pussy....

She : oooooosoooooooniceeee

She began to rock her waists and placing both her hand on my head occasionally grabbing my hair ....guiding me to lick her when she pull my head away and than guiding me to suck on her clitoris as she press my head close to her cunt..while moaning so loud like a japaneses AV star....she is enjoying very moment of my oral on her....ooooooooarhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooarrrrr.......
Old 16-04-2014, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 20
soggypanties is one of the Best!soggypanties is one of the Best!soggypanties is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devan69 View Post
Haha bro i cant up u but gd story .btw ur twin sis sounds familar to mi lol
Same feeling... even the name is familiar..
Old 16-04-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soggypanties View Post
Same feeling... even the name is familiar..
What the age of the twin you know ..
Old 17-04-2014, 01:02 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!

Hmm maybe I should start getting a ppcdl.
Old 17-04-2014, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 20
blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of

Quote:
Brother... You too good la!
hahaha it is true... now imagine why got coast guards outside sentosa when there is a foam party going on..

anyway great story. please continue!
Old 18-04-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

She: fuckkkkkkmeeeee

I knew that was the telling sign... She is reaching her climax..

She : ,fuckkkkkkkmeeee pleaseeeee

I lift both her legs, place them on my shoulder , lower my body resting on her thigh..and began to pump her fast and hard..

She : oooooohhhhhh sooooooo deeeeeep oooooo I cominggggggggg

Her head shaking with hands spreading to its max and then of a sudden, clinching her fist and pulling the bed sheet ripping it off from the corner...I signalled her to turn on her back and immediately pumping her hard and deep in doggy ...jail..jiak....jiak...my hard dick was coated with her juices....

She: mmmmm oooooooo you coming..... Don't shoot inside....

Me: don't worry.... I want you to get one more round of orgasm...

She: mmmmm so nice but not sure if I could take it...( with a sweet smile, a smile of sextisfaction...)

Me: you will love it...

I began to pump her harder and faster for another good 300 plus count and slowly I arch back , slide my legs across her body and lied flat down guiding her to be on my top on a reverse cow gal position with her back facing me... This time she began to grind and rock me with her hips movement and after some times she lowered her body facing my toes and began her pumping action......wow what a nice butt and asshole....and I began to imagine fucking her in the ass......I could not hold any longer...

Me : I coming!

Her respond was so fast and the flip her body over from me but lost balance and landed on the floor...

She : arh..ouchhhh

I took it as if she wanted me to cum in her mouth , stood up and put my dick into her open mouth and began to release my load ...

She: arhhhhh ouchhhhhh!

In the process of arh and ouch...she "accidentally swallow all the cum that I had discharge into her mouth...suddenly she pushed my body away from her..

Me: you don't like the taste.

She used the right back of her palm and make a wipe off action....took a deep breath and then ouchhhh again

Me: huh swallow also pain?

She: ouch!!!! Something on my backside!

Me: huh!!! What happened

I quickly when over and give her a helping hand to lift her up to sit on the bed..as her face was showing sign of pain and her hand was trying to reach to the back where the pain location.. I took a closer look at where her pain was coming from......what the fuck ! And I was asking myself ....How did it happened

She: very pain...something with a fishing line...

Knn.. How the fuck a set of sabiki size 6 hook get into her buttock...turn on all the cabin lights , put on my reading glass, take another closer look..."Fuck ! The hook had set itself over the anti reverse beak... There is no way that I could remove it without pain !
Old 20-04-2014, 11:51 PM
Samster

She : how to remove it?

Me: looks like we need to toto a clinic

She : the doctor sure ask how i got hooked

Me: gone fishing lor

She gone fishing naked

Me: then how, I can remove it but it going to be very pain without getting a jap to numb the area

Me: just try I take the pain

I took another closer look and then went over to my tackle box , luckily I have a steel wire cutter and few pliers.

I suggested that she should drink some alcohol first. Which she agreed, I fill up half of the whiskey glass and make her bottoms up at one go...then pour another glass and again she emptied the glass within a minutes...gave her a glass of ice water and I told her to lied on the bed

Me: wait I forgot that the pliers need to be sterilize first...

So i filled up the glass with whiskey and dip the pliers into the alcohol for a few second... Removed it from the glass and burn using my lighter after burning sock it in again ....

Me: how you feeling now

She : tipsy.. Stomach like burning

Me: Ok the alcohol is working, now don't move, I am going to cut the hook at one end and then pull it out.. Going to be painful, you must not move your body or else it will tear your flesh under the skin...got it?

She : ok I try, but do it fast can?

Me: ok..

As my pliers were sharp and the hooks is small in diameter...I nip of the eye loop and then using another plier, I pull it out grabbing the anti reversed...grab the bottle of whiskey and pour it over the wound..

She :arrr!

Me : it's done? Let me get a plaster and stick it over

She : thanks

Went over to the first aid box and took outa plaster and the wound was taken care off..and she was still lying on the bed while I began to clean up the cabin ...a good few minutes gone and now I am stuck with a drunkun naked woman on board..
Old 21-04-2014, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tiredstrides deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will it kill your chances with her in future and possibly with other gals?
Please continue
Old 21-04-2014, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 20
soggypanties is one of the Best!soggypanties is one of the Best!soggypanties is one of the Best!

Quote:
What the age of the twin you know ..
Should be 37 this year already.. if its the same pair.
Old 22-04-2014, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soggypanties View Post
Should be 37 this year already.. if its the same pair.
Take it offline from here...pm me for further details .

Cheers !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1