The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2014, 07:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Marco_Polo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by limdavid911 View Post
Hi,

is never fair in Singapore, I was sue until I give up and when in 3 times and the judge also bo bian I told the judge I no $$$ can't find job and her lawyer (a female) ask me to go and kill myself then they will end the case.
so in yr case till now, after 3 times what they do?
Old 22-03-2014, 01:29 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
If the ex-wife asks for maintenance and approval is given by the Family Court.... it does not matter whether the guy is working or jobless..... by hook or by crook he has to cough up the money. Going by past cases..... ex-husbands who default on their maintenance payments have been thrown into jail on contempt of court orders. The f*ucking Family Court has been known to abuse its powers to force the defaulters to pay up.

This is a real life incident that happened to someone I knew. He had fallen behind on his maintenance payments and the ex-wife went to lodge a complaint to the Courts.

A Warrant was issued for his arrest and he was picked up just after lunch from his office while he was in a meeting... brought to Queenstown Remand Prison where he had to surrender all his belongings and spend the night there in prison attire. Those of you who had visited the prison would know that the prison garb worn by the remand detainees are just a thin pyjama top and pants with no underwear.

The next morning he was transported to the Sub-Court in Havelock road from the Remand Prison in Queenstown still attired in his prison garb without any personal belongings which were all still at Queenstown.
At the Courts, he was released after he agreed to have his maintenance arrears be deducted from his company's salary.

The problem now is the prison guards refused to convey him back to Queenstown Remand prison as they claim he has been freed and has to go to QRP on his own to retrieve his personal belongings.

Imagine being in the centre of town in thin translucent prison garb that expose your near nudity and not having a single cent to even make a phone call or take any transport back to QRP to retrieve your clothes and belongings. This was blatantly an attempt by the Courts to purposely humiliate, embarass and inconvenience the poor guy for his failure to pay up.

So wise up guys...... dun ever fall for the bullshit by the garment and get married in Singapore. The Women's Charter will screw you up sooner or later.
I remember these cases now. It was quite common back then and even made the news. I think it even came out on the front page headlines of The New Paper.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
If the ex-wife asks for maintenance and approval is given by the Family Court.... it does not matter whether the guy is working or jobless..... by hook or by crook he has to cough up the money. Going by past cases..... ex-husbands who default on their maintenance payments have been thrown into jail on contempt of court orders. The f*ucking Family Court has been known to abuse its powers to force the defaulters to pay up.

This is a real life incident that happened to someone I knew. He had fallen behind on his maintenance payments and the ex-wife went to lodge a complaint to the Courts.

A Warrant was issued for his arrest and he was picked up just after lunch from his office while he was in a meeting... brought to Queenstown Remand Prison where he had to surrender all his belongings and spend the night there in prison attire. Those of you who had visited the prison would know that the prison garb worn by the remand detainees are just a thin pyjama top and pants with no underwear.

The next morning he was transported to the Sub-Court in Havelock road from the Remand Prison in Queenstown still attired in his prison garb without any personal belongings which were all still at Queenstown.
At the Courts, he was released after he agreed to have his maintenance arrears be deducted from his company's salary.

The problem now is the prison guards refused to convey him back to Queenstown Remand prison as they claim he has been freed and has to go to QRP on his own to retrieve his personal belongings.

Imagine being in the centre of town in thin translucent prison garb that expose your near nudity and not having a single cent to even make a phone call or take any transport back to QRP to retrieve your clothes and belongings. This was blatantly an attempt by the Courts to purposely humiliate, embarass and inconvenience the poor guy for his failure to pay up.

So wise up guys...... dun ever fall for the bullshit by the garment and get married in Singapore. The Women's Charter will screw you up sooner or later.

F * C K

T H E

W O M E N S

C H A R T E R !!

Old 13-04-2014, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
willietwn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a. In Apr 1995, I moved to Malaysia to work in KL after my business failed in Singapore. I was also divorced with my Singapore wife the same year. I got involved with a Malaysian lady, MS LXXI, and she got pregnant. We planned to get married for the sake of the child. MS LXX brought me to a place behind a provision shop in remote town in Pahang to give notification to get married. We filled up the application and was told to come back 21 days later for solemnization. We never did go back for the solemnization. The only documents I had then was my passport and identity card.

b. I was sued by a bank in Singapore in 1996 and made a bankrupt.

c. During the duration of our relationship from 1995 to 1998, we had 2 daughters.

d. In 1998 I was retrenched after the company I worked for closed down. I stayed in Malaysia for a few more months hoping to find new employment opportunity.

e. I was forced to return to Singapore in early 1999 due to my status as a bankrupt.

f. I contacted them by phone for a months, after that MS LXX said that she was involved in a new relationship with another man, and she took the daughters along. After that I was not able to contact them since then.

g. In 2012, I was cleared of my bankruptcy, I remarry again to a Filipino. We went through many procedure with government offices in Singapore in the last 2.5 years without any issues. This includes Immigration Office, Registrar of Marriage, Ministry of Manpower, Housing and Development Boards and CPF Offices.

h. In March 2014, when my current wife wishes to change job, her new employer applies for her work pass. Ministry of Manpower claimed that they have a record of another existing marriage in Malaysia. (She has applied for 2 work permits previously after we got married and was successful).

Please advice:

1) What to do next?
2) What would the authority do to me next?

Meanwhile I have already engaged a Malaysian Lawyer to do a search at the Malaysian ROM
Old 13-04-2014, 11:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by willietwn View Post
a. In Apr 1995, I moved to Malaysia to work in KL after my business failed in Singapore. I was also divorced with my Singapore wife the same year. I got involved with a Malaysian lady, MS LXXI, and she got pregnant. We planned to get married for the sake of the child. MS LXX brought me to a place behind a provision shop in remote town in Pahang to give notification to get married. We filled up the application and was told to come back 21 days later for solemnization. We never did go back for the solemnization. The only documents I had then was my passport and identity card.

b. I was sued by a bank in Singapore in 1996 and made a bankrupt.

c. During the duration of our relationship from 1995 to 1998, we had 2 daughters.

d. In 1998 I was retrenched after the company I worked for closed down. I stayed in Malaysia for a few more months hoping to find new employment opportunity.

e. I was forced to return to Singapore in early 1999 due to my status as a bankrupt.

f. I contacted them by phone for a months, after that MS LXX said that she was involved in a new relationship with another man, and she took the daughters along. After that I was not able to contact them since then.

g. In 2012, I was cleared of my bankruptcy, I remarry again to a Filipino. We went through many procedure with government offices in Singapore in the last 2.5 years without any issues. This includes Immigration Office, Registrar of Marriage, Ministry of Manpower, Housing and Development Boards and CPF Offices.

h. In March 2014, when my current wife wishes to change job, her new employer applies for her work pass. Ministry of Manpower claimed that they have a record of another existing marriage in Malaysia. (She has applied for 2 work permits previously after we got married and was successful).

Please advice:

1) What to do next?
2) What would the authority do to me next?

Meanwhile I have already engaged a Malaysian Lawyer to do a search at the Malaysian ROM
Why do you need the Malaysian lawyer? It's a waste of money since MoM already informed you there is record of your previous marriage, which means they also have the record in their file. It would be better to use the money to engage a Singapore lawyer to mitigate your case.

I do not know what advice you are asking for but I assume from your post that you want to move on from your past and start anew with your new family. Unfortunately I have to inform you that bigamy means you have to go to jail, so be prepared to accept the punishment, wipe the slate clean and start afresh with your new life. The norm is 3 months jail but you can ask your lawyer to mitigate for you based on your history and circumstances. I believe your jail time will not be more than 6 weeks based on precedents of previous cases of similar nature.
Old 14-04-2014, 08:53 AM
Samster

I do not think I am legally married in Malaysia as I did not go through the solemnization process in 1995.

Moreover, I am not in contact with MS LXX for more than 16 years, I do not now her where about and how to reach her.

In the last 2+years, my current wife have applied for work permit and got approved without issues. Moreover, in the same period we have also applied for her Long Term Visit Pass with ICA, bought a HDB flat with HDB. All these incidents we had submitted our marriage cert for verification.

I am confused, why past applications with MOM have got no issues, and now such a issue surface?

How can I argue my case in court if charged? And how to save my current marriage to my Filipino wife?

Thanks
Old 14-04-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
I do not think I am legally married in Malaysia as I did not go through the solemnization process in 1995.

Moreover, I am not in contact with MS LXX for more than 16 years, I do not now her where about and how to reach her.

In the last 2+years, my current wife have applied for work permit and got approved without issues. Moreover, in the same period we have also applied for her Long Term Visit Pass with ICA, bought a HDB flat with HDB. All these incidents we had submitted our marriage cert for verification.

I am confused, why past applications with MOM have got no issues, and now such a issue surface?

How can I argue my case in court if charged? And how to save my current marriage to my Filipino wife?

Thanks
In the worse case scenario, can the following extract from the Women Charter help with my case:

494. Whoever, having a husband or wife living, marries in any case in which such marriage is void by reason of its taking place during the life of such husband or wife, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 7 years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Exception.
This section does not extend to any person whose marriage, with such husband or wife, has been declared void by a court of competent jurisdiction, nor to any person who contracts a marriage during the life of a former husband or wife, if such husband or wife, at the time of the subsequent marriage, has been continually absent from such person for the space of 7 years, and has not been heard of by such person as being alive within that time, provided the person contracting such subsequent marriage, before the marriage takes place, informs the person with whom the marriage is contracted, of the real state of facts so far as the same are within his or her knowledge.
Old 14-04-2014, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 21
real_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreal_king is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wife - PR

Son - 2+years.

Status - nvr in SIN. only around before/during/after pregnancy (2months). Dont give me respect. Paranoid all the time. Spends more than i earn. Nvr give me take care my son.
Go back her own country also put the son with the in-laws.(no valid proof though). I think i spent less than a mth with my son per this 2 years.

Too tired already. wants to end it.
can intro a good lawyer? male ones pls.

Me - no assets. nothing in my name. poor man only got a resale 4rm flat whereby i am the single owner and she is the occupier.
Old 15-04-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster (B)

WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by real_king View Post
Wife - PR

Son - 2+years.

Status - nvr in SIN. only around before/during/after pregnancy (2months). Dont give me respect. Paranoid all the time. Spends more than i earn. Nvr give me take care my son.
Go back her own country also put the son with the in-laws.(no valid proof though). I think i spent less than a mth with my son per this 2 years.

Me - no assets. nothing in my name. poor man only got a resale 4rm flat whereby i am the single owner and she is the occupier.
The Family Court works differently now for divorces involving very young children. Both you and your spouse are required to attend a mediation session before either of you can file for divorce. The session is mandatory and permission is needed from the Family Court for divorce proceedings to commence.
Old 15-04-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:

Thanks
Life is full of mysteries. There are many ways your past can catch up with you and often they do, it's the Wheel of Life or Karma as some may prefer to call it that way.

My advice is to man up and take the punishment since an offence has already been discovered. Serve your time to wipe the slate clean and then start life afresh again sans all your troubles.
Old 19-04-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by real_king View Post
You read today's newspaper? The new scheme to be implement by end of this year is you no need to have lawyers for divorce...... the procedures will be simplified and the judge will handle everything.
Old 20-04-2014, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
You read today's newspaper? The new scheme to be implement by end of this year is you no need to have lawyers for divorce...... the procedures will be simplified and the judge will handle everything.
no need for lawyers, like that many small time law firm going to go out of biz...
Old 21-04-2014, 01:53 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
no need for lawyers, like that many small time law firm going to go out of biz...
You worry for the lawyers but I more worry for the guys as this means the bloody judge can impose the Women's Charter at will now that the guy has no lawyer to defend him.

F * C K

T H E

W O M E N S

C H A R T E R ! !
Old 24-04-2014, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Life is full of mysteries. There are many ways your past can catch up with you and often they do, it's the Wheel of Life or Karma as some may prefer to call it that way.

My advice is to man up and take the punishment since an offence has already been discovered. Serve your time to wipe the slate clean and then start life afresh again sans all your troubles.
The search results from Malaysian Registrar of Marriage (JPN) is in...I am clear. Fuck MOM they can't get their records right.
Old 25-04-2014, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The search results from Malaysian Registrar of Marriage (JPN) is in...I am clear. Fuck MOM they can't get their records right.
Congrats bro. that a load off your mind..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1