The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2014, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Erster is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Best zhuogen and special pussy i have try

hi bro

this sounds too good to be true...mind to share with me pls!
Old 15-07-2014, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flexis View Post
Bro, Fj is with condom. No condom, I also scare loh!
And forget to mention damage is $80
bro can share, thanks, please post so i can up you cheers
Old 16-07-2014, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xflyer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro. can PM damage and location ?
Old 16-07-2014, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 20
stevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Just try tis gem yesterday. Yesterday after one busy working day,I was so tired and need a good relax, so after confirm wif tis gil, I went to her place for 1st time, once the door open a Gil wif so so look but sweet voice show infront of me.
We dun talk much, direct go to shower together, cos I was so hot and smelly. After that I ask tis Gil what so special about her, she claim her zhuogen was very good, cos she learn for 1year already and her bbbj also very skillful ,and most important is her pussy has some special skill, i wonder what is that special skill,but she refused to tell me, ask me to try myself.
So she start wif kiss my nipple, lick it, and autoroam my whole body, her autoroam was the best I ever try bcos she was so hardwoking to lick me start wif nipple until my leg without stop, and her tongue was very powerful can turn 360° while lick me.
After that, she start to give me zhuagen, and tis is the real one, not other gil always claim is original zhuagen but end up is just hj, her skill was so good, made me feel so shiok and my didi feel more stronger and harder ,and she say tis will help for our final step
While my didi stand up very high, she start to kiss and lick my didi. after 5 min, she swollen my whole didi inside her mouth, and her turbo tongue start to work again until I feel so horny then I tell her I almost want to cim already, but she stop me say I haven't try her best yet
Now she come up on me and slide my didi into her pussy directly without using any KY, so I touch her pussy, found she already wet like water fall, she tell me she never use KY before, so I feel very lucky to meet a super hot and horny Gil tonight
After 15mins of normal fj, sudden I feel my didi was given pressure that I never feel b4, tis make me feel like in the heaven, and I ask her why ,she say tis was the special she claim b4, bcos her pussy can Absorb, her pussy can smoking also. On that time ,I only know her pussy want to suck my whole didi inside her, tis shiok feeling is I never have b4 loh. She repeat to fk me and suck my didi using her pussy non stop
After a few time of repeat tis action , I already can't hold my load anymore, but tis not the end, she suddenly stop any action and ask me where I want to shot, inside her pussy or in her mouth, since she ask me of couse I will choose cim bcos her bbbj was damn good loh.
Tis time I really can't hold anymore, let all my load come inside her mouth, ever she know I was cum already, she still continue suck my dick until soft only stop.

Look 6( her look not the very pretty type just so so only)
autoroam 9 (very hardworking )
bbbj 10 (very skillful )
zhuagen 10 (if she do it dun stop, I think will also will cum loh )
fj 9( she provided me 4 type of pattern )
cim 10( she continue suck after I cum )
rtf sure
such a good gem ,if I never try again I will feel so sorry for myself, planning to visit her tomorrow again, and I also promise her to introduce more customer for her, so I decided to write tis fr to her. Any Bro want her ctc can up my point or sharing others gem
She sounds awesome bro!
Upz u!
Can share contact/location and damage?

Thks!
Old 17-07-2014, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
STEVETGC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro can share ctc pls. Thanks.
Old 17-07-2014, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1712 / Power: 13
alangtr has a brilliant futurealangtr has a brilliant futurealangtr has a brilliant futurealangtr has a brilliant futurealangtr has a brilliant futurealangtr has a brilliant futurealangtr has a brilliant futurealangtr has a brilliant futurealangtr has a brilliant futurealangtr has a brilliant futurealangtr has a brilliant future

Pm you. hope to see you share. i will up you in return

I am here to support and not breach any voliation and only based on my personal experience. I do not provide any paid services by anybody online.
Old 17-07-2014, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

TS hope can check this special pussy, can share ?
Old 17-07-2014, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
threeflowers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds awesome. Want to try the pussy special. Bro, pls share the contact. Thanks.
Old 20-07-2014, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 14
win13win is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwin13win is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwin13win is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwin13win is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Cts pls, up you already
Old 20-07-2014, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 15
cheetiong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sound interesting and can't wait to try,mind to share the contact bro?
Old 20-07-2014, 07:58 PM
Samster

foster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share FTC?thanks
Old 20-07-2014, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 14
Ggundam123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgundam123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

HI I am interested...Please PM me the details
Old 20-07-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 15
david chew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brother
Please share contact.
Many Thanks
Old 21-07-2014, 01:30 AM
Samster

leonker86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share with me
Old 22-07-2014, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 12
jai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just try tis gem yesterday. Yesterday after one busy working day,I was so tired and need a good relax, so after confirm wif tis gil, I went to her place for 1st time, once the door open a Gil wif so so look but sweet voice show infront of me.
We dun talk much, direct go to shower together, cos I was so hot and smelly. After that I ask tis Gil what so special about her, she claim her zhuogen was very good, cos she learn for 1year already and her bbbj also very skillful ,and most important is her pussy has some special skill, i wonder what is that special skill,but she refused to tell me, ask me to try myself.
So she start wif kiss my nipple, lick it, and autoroam my whole body, her autoroam was the best I ever try bcos she was so hardwoking to lick me start wif nipple until my leg without stop, and her tongue was very powerful can turn 360° while lick me.
After that, she start to give me zhuagen, and tis is the real one, not other gil always claim is original zhuagen but end up is just hj, her skill was so good, made me feel so shiok and my didi feel more stronger and harder ,and she say tis will help for our final step
While my didi stand up very high, she start to kiss and lick my didi. after 5 min, she swollen my whole didi inside her mouth, and her turbo tongue start to work again until I feel so horny then I tell her I almost want to cim already, but she stop me say I haven't try her best yet
Now she come up on me and slide my didi into her pussy directly without using any KY, so I touch her pussy, found she already wet like water fall, she tell me she never use KY before, so I feel very lucky to meet a super hot and horny Gil tonight
After 15mins of normal fj, sudden I feel my didi was given pressure that I never feel b4, tis make me feel like in the heaven, and I ask her why ,she say tis was the special she claim b4, bcos her pussy can Absorb, her pussy can smoking also. On that time ,I only know her pussy want to suck my whole didi inside her, tis shiok feeling is I never have b4 loh. She repeat to fk me and suck my didi using her pussy non stop
After a few time of repeat tis action , I already can't hold my load anymore, but tis not the end, she suddenly stop any action and ask me where I want to shot, inside her pussy or in her mouth, since she ask me of couse I will choose cim bcos her bbbj was damn good loh.
Tis time I really can't hold anymore, let all my load come inside her mouth, ever she know I was cum already, she still continue suck my dick until soft only stop.

Look 6( her look not the very pretty type just so so only)
autoroam 9 (very hardworking )
bbbj 10 (very skillful )
zhuagen 10 (if she do it dun stop, I think will also will cum loh )
fj 9( she provided me 4 type of pattern )
cim 10( she continue suck after I cum )
rtf sure
such a good gem ,if I never try again I will feel so sorry for myself, planning to visit her tomorrow again, and I also promise her to introduce more customer for her, so I decided to write tis fr to her. Any Bro want her ctc can up my point or sharing others gem
Bro

Can share the contact , I like skillful gal

Thks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1