The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2014, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Yup,Lisa last time no so hiong when I tried her at Adelphi and parklane.think she nw milf liao more horny.lol
She said what she did and offered in the past no longer have demand, tats why she moved to OT as she decided to go all out and offer full. She always came across to me as a horny lady but she always quote sky high prices for FJ back then which I never took up the offer.
Old 10-05-2014, 03:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
She said what she did and offered in the past no longer have demand, tats why she moved to OT as she decided to go all out and offer full. She always came across to me as a horny lady but she always quote sky high prices for FJ back then which I never took up the offer.
Yup last time she quote me $120 for bm at Adelphi.only strip off the top.ex but worth it la, fortune centre is $150 for 30mims if u know ah May regular or else they will quote u 200 too
Old 10-05-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup last time she quote me $120 for bm at Adelphi.only strip off the top.ex but worth it la, fortune centre is $150 for 30mims if u know ah May regular or else they will quote u 200 too
She worked under Ah May before too? Never knew that, only know she at FC work in the old Tibet joint. After closed, they moved to Parklane together with the lady boss of the Tibet joint. After that she worked in Far East then now OT.
Old 10-05-2014, 10:51 PM
Samster

Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
She worked under Ah May before too? Never knew that, only know she at FC work in the old Tibet joint. After closed, they moved to Parklane together with the lady boss of the Tibet joint. After that she worked in Far East then now OT.
She never work for ah May...she work in parklane after fortune center shop close down.i only go for yuki n apple at ah May joint
Old 11-05-2014, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Orchard Towers is the worst place ever.

Use some sense before you enjoy.

Pierre.
Old 11-05-2014, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
malacca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post

Pierre.
Worst? How about Adelphi or PPC?
Old 13-05-2014, 10:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post

Pierre.
I totally agree. Especially crazy horse and the indonesian girls. really con. Ask for drink. Paid $19. $19 for a small drink, which is only $8, really con. For $19, do u not expect the girls to do everything..Told me everything also can. After paying. She change, do not want me to do this and that. after finishing, just walk away. indonesian really con. All other pubs also the same. Need to boycott all the clubs. and write forum here.
Old 02-06-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

I went twice wanting to RTF Lisa or Paris. Both times Paris's joint is closed and Lisa nowhere to be seen despite hanging around waiting for some time. Any bros know if both of them are still working at OT? Thanks.

I walked around at the different levels, alot of shops are closed.
Old 02-06-2014, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 0
verykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to beholdverykeen is a splendid one to behold

Paris is on home leave, should be back anytime this 2 weeks
Old 02-06-2014, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
I went twice wanting to RTF Lisa or Paris. Both times Paris's joint is closed and Lisa nowhere to be seen despite hanging around waiting for some time. Any bros know if both of them are still working at OT? Thanks.

I walked around at the different levels, alot of shops are closed.
lisa still ard.sometimes she start work late
Old 02-06-2014, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by verykeen View Post
Paris is on home leave, should be back anytime this 2 weeks
Quote:
Thank bro for the updates on the two ladies.
Old 02-06-2014, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya, she tends to start work around 1pm. She said now got 3-4 WLs in that joint so at times she will sit inside unlike before when she always hang around at the entrance or seated outside. I was there earlier to RTF her. She was seated inside the shop, not visible when I walk past. Only when she got my text, she stood up then I saw her.
Old 02-06-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
RamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to beholdRamboCat is a splendid one to behold

Has anyone been to or knows the SOP at a club called Mogo in Orchard Towers? Heard from a viet girl that she works there as a FL.
Old 02-06-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
Ya, she tends to start work around 1pm. She said now got 3-4 WLs in that joint so at times she will sit inside unlike before when she always hang around at the entrance or seated outside. I was there earlier to RTF her. She was seated inside the shop, not visible when I walk past. Only when she got my text, she stood up then I saw her.
bro u a fan of her too?no more.fortune center for u???
Old 02-06-2014, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro u a fan of her too?no more.fortune center for u???
Yes bro, I knew Lisa when she was at Adelphi but only visited her more regularly when she started offering FJ.

FC nowadays seldom visit cos still the same batch of gals, no good new blood.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1