The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2013, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
cugzai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Mp in west. Secluded and hot*

After seeing so many fr abt west side adventure. Decide to share mine so that i can gain some point to be included in this big sbf family too! Before start i be starting with a one -man operation mp. As im studying in tradehub, most of the time after studying i be roaming ard after class before retiring hm to call it off for a day. I was roaming ard jw after seeing so much stories in sbf when i saw this sleazy mp. Decide to try my luck after all i can walk away anytime if she nt my type. Step into the door, and i was welcome by this china milf bleaming with a radient smile. She was packing her towel etc in a squatting position and the bird eye view of her deep cleavage just totally caught all my attention. Seeing my silly expression she burst out laughing asking:" hi, massage sweetie?" I was bursting deep inside thinking, hir seh liao liao! Rare gem. Some more no one ard, no need shy. I smile back reply yup and asked the qns, hw much an hr?
Old 02-07-2013, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 13
Benong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud of
Re: Mp in west. Secluded and hot*

Quote:
Originally Posted by cugzai View Post
After seeing so many fr abt west side adventure. Decide to share mine so that i can gain some point to be included in this big sbf family too! Before start i be starting with a one -man operation mp. As im studying in tradehub, most of the time after studying i be roaming ard after class before retiring hm to call it off for a day. I was roaming ard jw after seeing so much stories in sbf when i saw this sleazy mp. Decide to try my luck after all i can walk away anytime if she nt my type. Step into the door, and i was welcome by this china milf bleaming with a radient smile. She was packing her towel etc in a squatting position and the bird eye view of her deep cleavage just totally caught all my attention. Seeing my silly expression she burst out laughing asking:" hi, massage sweetie?" I was bursting deep inside thinking, hir seh liao liao! Rare gem. Some more no one ard, no need shy. I smile back reply yup and asked the qns, hw much an hr?
wat the damage n where the location...
Old 02-07-2013, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Ng72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact
Quote:
Old 02-07-2013, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Bionicman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc and location pls? Tks
Old 02-07-2013, 10:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Pls PM me bro. Thanks
Old 02-07-2013, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Sk007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi bro can share location?
Old 02-07-2013, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Underwear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Mp in west. Secluded and hot*

Bro, can share location? : )
Old 02-07-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Xmans is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share location and contact bro. Thanks!
Old 02-07-2013, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 14
Hainybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which Part of jw?
Old 02-07-2013, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
veryshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro....am vv interested....pls share contacts....
Old 02-07-2013, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 12
japavmember is one of the Best!japavmember is one of the Best!japavmember is one of the Best!japavmember is one of the Best!

please pm contacts/location to exchange. thanks
Old 02-07-2013, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
worldwarz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share ctc and location with me bro. Thanks!
Old 02-07-2013, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
worldwarz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share ctc or location with me bro. Thanks.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:03 PM
Samster

Sorry halfway iphone low batt yesterday. She only does hj, damage 80sgd + massage an hr. will only share with brudder with high point. Protect playground, paiseh
Old 02-07-2013, 09:20 PM
Samster

Sent to 5 senior bro here, will be great to hear yyr fr be it good or bad. One man meat another poison. Kindly keep this playground secret!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1