The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2014, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
meiliangxin is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeiliangxin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Unforgettable massage at the west

Went to this clean massage a few months back, today thought whole body aching so decided to go for muscle relaxation.
Fee is $50/ hr, went into room... last time no shower cubicle, today saw got already, got very hot water supply
The wall got one big hole with transparent glass, so thought sure clean. Change into disposable underwear and proceed for massaji.
ML stats
Looks: 6/10
Figure: slim, boobs B, autoroam top and butt w/o strip
Nationality: Sounds SG/ PRC, hard to differentiate
Massage: as describe below
HJ: as describe below
Dmg: ???
So I thought wall with a big transparent hole at level one with people walking around must be clean???
Massage started nothing to shout about, use 15mins to loosen my joints and use alot of oil to lubricant my body parts.
Then start with my lower back, she expose my butt and use alot of oil to rub my lower back and butt, then deliberately tease my butt crack, asshole and bottom of balls. This motion went on for another 15mins, shuang, feels my asshole keep closing when her fingers comes near. I thought will be like those ML which will tease you but give nothing in the end, just to ask you to extend hours. There are alot of these $50/ hr massage with only slight teasing in the west, I tio until sian liao. So didn't think too much of it, but thought sure will not extend hrs for this.
Then comes the leg part for 15 mins, same thing keep rubbing, poking and caressing my butt crack and a**hole while caressing my leg. Her massage is totally focusing on giving you the high feeling throughout.
Then ask me to turn over, I thought not possible la, I sitting duck exposed at level one lei, location so obvious and any people wallking by can see de. Wont touch my didi again right????
Wrong, once turn over she sit face the wall with transparent hole. The hole is like 30cm length x 20cm height, directly at the massage bed height, I am like at the corridor.... Her hands applied alot of oil directly to my didi, with my disposable on. Never even ask me want or tell me the price. Just slip through and tug and pull, I was pleasantly stun, so just lie there let her play lo.
Her hj is good, throughout massaji already tio teased till BTH already, now still tio oiled and pull, exposed for free views.....
She really take her time to play with my didi, till I finally release my cum all over her hands while I autoroam her. Even then still dont want to stop, still tug till last drop come out and till my spasms are over.
Wah... long time never had this type of massage liao. The feel damn good.
Then I took a proper shower scrub to remove the oil....
She also never ask me for money, just come in with tea, feels very satisfy so tip her usual rate + tips
Left the MP and thought, I cant come here too many times, my didi will die early this way.
For bros whom have being sharing recommendations with me and wants this joint, auto clear for CTC. Hope you guys will share good MP with me when you got to one, still prefer west and north only.
For rest of bros, clearance will be much much harder, I go through individual history thread first, those history only ask for ctc from all over the place but never share anything, you will not get the ctc. My thoughts is to share and benefit mutually with bros of same hobby. Then if reputation enough, should be able to get the recommendation.
Old 25-07-2014, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sianguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Unforgettable massage at the west

mind to share the location/?
Old 25-07-2014, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
eenie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeenie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pls share .
Old 25-07-2014, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
goezi2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share and exchange PM me ok bro thanks
Old 25-07-2014, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 21
XinJiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

sounds like sibeh song!!!!

Got chance must try!
Old 25-07-2014, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 14
G42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to beholdG42.85 is a splendid one to behold

Bro,

Care to share the contact??
Old 25-07-2014, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hiad64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share?
Old 25-07-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 13
dunlookleh is one of the Best!dunlookleh is one of the Best!dunlookleh is one of the Best!

contact pls!
Old 25-07-2014, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
windstrafer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May i have the contact?
Old 25-07-2014, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 13
Nt259 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact
Old 25-07-2014, 02:06 PM
Samster

meiliangxin is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeiliangxin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Overwhelmed to check one by one, waste alot of time lei.

Paisei, need to set new criteria to share. Need to ensure floodgate wont be destroyed.

Priority
1) Those whom I shared with or shared with me before. Autoclear

Remaining
2) Got alot contribution history and post history.
3) The rest need to weigh by reputation already, higher reputation

These will be rejected
a) Mainly ask for ctc
b) Reputation or history insufficient
Old 25-07-2014, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Blacklover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For west area, only one shop I knew got no shower and long time never go there after many of my favourite left. Maybe will try this week and confirm whether it is the same like TS mentioned.
Old 25-07-2014, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1152 / Power: 13
Benong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud ofBenong1975 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by meiliangxin View Post
Went to this clean massage a few months back, today thought whole body aching so decided to go for muscle relaxation.
Fee is $50/ hr, went into room... last time no shower cubicle, today saw got already, got very hot water supply
The wall got one big hole with transparent glass, so thought sure clean. Change into disposable underwear and proceed for massaji.
ML stats
Looks: 6/10
Figure: slim, boobs B, autoroam top and butt w/o strip
Nationality: Sounds SG/ PRC, hard to differentiate
Massage: as describe below
HJ: as describe below
Dmg: ???
So I thought wall with a big transparent hole at level one with people walking around must be clean???
Massage started nothing to shout about, use 15mins to loosen my joints and use alot of oil to lubricant my body parts.
Then start with my lower back, she expose my butt and use alot of oil to rub my lower back and butt, then deliberately tease my butt crack, asshole and bottom of balls. This motion went on for another 15mins, shuang, feels my asshole keep closing when her fingers comes near. I thought will be like those ML which will tease you but give nothing in the end, just to ask you to extend hours. There are alot of these $50/ hr massage with only slight teasing in the west, I tio until sian liao. So didn't think too much of it, but thought sure will not extend hrs for this.
Then comes the leg part for 15 mins, same thing keep rubbing, poking and caressing my butt crack and a**hole while caressing my leg. Her massage is totally focusing on giving you the high feeling throughout.
Then ask me to turn over, I thought not possible la, I sitting duck exposed at level one lei, location so obvious and any people wallking by can see de. Wont touch my didi again right????
Wrong, once turn over she sit face the wall with transparent hole. The hole is like 30cm length x 20cm height, directly at the massage bed height, I am like at the corridor.... Her hands applied alot of oil directly to my didi, with my disposable on. Never even ask me want or tell me the price. Just slip through and tug and pull, I was pleasantly stun, so just lie there let her play lo.
Her hj is good, throughout massaji already tio teased till BTH already, now still tio oiled and pull, exposed for free views.....
She really take her time to play with my didi, till I finally release my cum all over her hands while I autoroam her. Even then still dont want to stop, still tug till last drop come out and till my spasms are over.
Wah... long time never had this type of massage liao. The feel damn good.
Then I took a proper shower scrub to remove the oil....
She also never ask me for money, just come in with tea, feels very satisfy so tip her usual rate + tips
Left the MP and thought, I cant come here too many times, my didi will die early this way.
For bros whom have being sharing recommendations with me and wants this joint, auto clear for CTC. Hope you guys will share good MP with me when you got to one, still prefer west and north only.
For rest of bros, clearance will be much much harder, I go through individual history thread first, those history only ask for ctc from all over the place but never share anything, you will not get the ctc. My thoughts is to share and benefit mutually with bros of same hobby. Then if reputation enough, should be able to get the recommendation.
Yo nro,share the location leh,thk
Old 25-07-2014, 03:33 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Unforgettable massage at the west

Woo, I know of many many MPs in the west with no shower wor. Like more than 10 that I can count.

Sorry bros, flood liao, sharing limited to those with whom already had a sharing relationship. Kindly be discreet.

Also, it's not V or New Wellness, alot of ppl asking.... share too much become like commodity, everyone went to the same place and the place become listed.

Those whom got it.. enjoy....
Old 25-07-2014, 03:37 PM
Samster

Chiongking... waiting for you nia...

Cheongster that deserve a good recommendation back.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1