The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 22-07-2014, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Hi Bros,

Does anyone remember a PRC girl by the name of Sasha? She worked at a few MPs in Orchard Towers over the years between 2009 - 2012. She started at the 3rd Floor along the corridor near the lifts. Then shifted to the shop beside Bongo Bar (now close down and reopened with a Thai Massage, I think). Then she moved to 2nd floor shop near the tattoo place. After that she disappeared.... She had a dirty look about her with big tits. She always wore the a red / pinkish tight skirt with a slit on the side. She used to work with Yuki early on I believe.

She was one of the best and was a regular with her for a long time.

Ring a bell anyone? Any help would much appreciated. Thanks.
Old 22-07-2014, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1671 / Power: 13
raywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant futureraywkk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by raywkk View Post
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthr...0#post11374330

another bro down due to her!!!

BAN this milf for working while having STD, infect us hard earned money paying bros who just wanna play safe !!!

with so many confirmation of other infected bros i will share the details here directly

name : QiQi

nationality : PRC

location : O.T. level 3, near the lifts, third shop from toilet (adjacent to salon) in front got makan place. name is "Facial Spa" i think, pink/purple color signboard, got sofa (where she normally sits waiting for victims ) in front of entrance
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanobunaga View Post
r u all talking abt qiqi pls beware a malay bro confirm tio after bonking her

location is the same as mentioned.

stay away for god sake
bump for awareness...
Old 23-07-2014, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 21
lausiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylausiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Reply to bro madaboutmalays re sasha
She has returned to PRC, at least a year now if not longer.
Old 23-07-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

I have read about Lisa here and heard a colleague of mine mentioned her frequently as he is her regular. He recently shown me some pics of her in swimsuit, making me nose bled especially her tits. So I asked him to help confirm if she is working and her answer was positive, so I flew down after work.

Following the directions he gave, I made my way to her shop but never see anyone who looks like the one in the pics I was shown. I went walked around in the upper levels, then came down again, there she was sitting outside and chatting with a colleague. I made my way over and asked her "You are Lisa right?", she nodded and led me in.

After stripping off everything, she came in in a short while and started her massage. She asked how come I know her and I told her my friend recommended, told her his name and brief description of her. She remembers him and asked if I knew her charges. I replied yes and she stopped her massage and went out to get cap.

She came back in and strip. Man, her body is nice. She started her catbath and wanted to put on cap for BJ. I asked for BBBJ, and she said since I never bargain with her, she will do BBBJ for me. It was good with the occasional deepthroat. She allows me to play with her pussy and she gets wet very fast. After some time, she put on the cap and I bang away till I came. Clean up, dress up, paid up, took her number & wechat and left.

Lisa
Looks: 7
Body: 8
Massage: Sucks
BBBJ: 7 (No CIM)
FJ: 7.5 (Lots of frenching and she moans quite loud)
RTF: Yes

Last edited by BK4ever; 23-07-2014 at 01:02 PM.
Old 23-07-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3262 / Power: 12
Madaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond reputeMadaboutmalays has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lausiong View Post
Reply to bro madaboutmalays re sasha
She has returned to PRC, at least a year now if not longer.
Thanks Bro
Old 23-07-2014, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
pure_daredevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has anyone tried ang** mass*** from level 2? The milf with big boobs who provide good massage.
Old 24-07-2014, 12:13 PM
Samster

BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
Lisa
Looks: 7
Body: 8
Massage: Sucks
BBBJ: 7 (No CIM)
FJ: 7.5 (Lots of frenching and she moans quite loud)
RTF: Yes
I have given Lisa's work location to a few bros, hope you guys enjoy yourself.
Old 24-07-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
How much she quote u bro
Old 24-07-2014, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
How much she quote u bro
She quoted $200 for FJ.
Old 25-07-2014, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
How much she quote u bro
Quote:
She quoted $200 for FJ.
Was I overcharged for FJ?

At that moment, my big head wasn't thinking much. I just wanna FJ with her.
Old 25-07-2014, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She quoted $200 for FJ.
I was quoted the same too when I first visit her, I also didn't try to bargain with her.
Old 25-07-2014, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
I was quoted the same too when I first visit her, I also didn't try to bargain with her.
just returned u fav to 90 ... cheers

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 04-08-2014, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash8877 View Post
$200 excluding entrance fee right?
Old 06-08-2014, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
piglet78 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Bro, pls share Lisa locations
Old 07-08-2014, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sepulkaoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pure_daredevil View Post
Has anyone tried ang** mass*** from level 2? The milf with big boobs who provide good massage.
Yes. I frequent there. I always go for Candy. Been with her for so long since 2011 that i get good deals from her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1