The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2013, 11:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Budderhammer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Hi bros, I'm new here. I want to know where is better? Ipoh class or Robin? Which one got tomyam? Always want to try tomyam. Thanks bros
Old 29-09-2013, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
agon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

On leave and suddenly feel itchy. Went to town and browse place by place. Feel like want to eat tomyam this time. Starting from Bou**villa, then Do**town, Robin, GMP, Imperial and lastly ended up in G.View since I cannot get tom yam that I want. I think this is the first time I go place by place juz to find the right food.

Name : Ye Zi
Origin: PRC
Face : 6/10 (In d website, face look thinner. Actual is a bit plum
Weight: 53 kg (According to her)
Body : 6/10 (with tummy)
Boobs : 34C (Not real. Can feel the silicon)
BBBJ : 6/10 (Very normal to me, but she tried her best)
DATY : Didnt ask
Pussy : loose, I dont feel anything for most of the time.
FJ : 6/10
Attitude : A bit talkative. Keep on asking me to take 2 food at a time which I refused. (Since originally I am looking for tomyam)
WIR : No.

Once confirm wit the OKT, go up to room and knock knock. Door open n see a bit plum girl greeting me. Once in, she gav a hug and hav a short conversion of introduction. then ask whether i wan to hav it wit another one. then i ask who n she say dan ling. since i dun hav intention to hav another 1 which i dun originally choose to, i say maybe next time. take some time FK, rubbin here n there b4 finally proceed to clean up process. she clean me up quite thorough.
finally go to bed n started wit a BBBJ. Took bout 15 mins since my bro today need some time to wake up. started wit missionary then doggy style. after bout 20mins leg cannot tahan liao and ask her to be on top. but i dun feel save she is on top. dun ask me why. then go back to doggy again..

since time is running short, i go back to missionary and keep on pumping since i like to see d boob rolling up and down..
lastly shoot n then go clean up. During payment, ask for tips and since i only have small changes, she straight ask me to giv rm50 for tips.. im more than willing to giv if i really satisfy but not this time. im not saying d service is bad. to me is jz so so.
Old 30-09-2013, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sunnylee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

btw,i got know a OKT at wechat,lol,that have b2b service,mostly thai girls,if anyone want,do pm me and i send you his wechat or tel num,k..pls note,i am NOT an OKT,thanks...
Old 30-09-2013, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
stimpy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

which place got b2b bro..hehe
Old 01-10-2013, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cmn22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnylee View Post
btw,i got know a OKT at wechat,lol,that have b2b service,mostly thai girls,if anyone want,do pm me and i send you his wechat or tel num,k..pls note,i am NOT an OKT,thanks...
Pls pm me, tq
Old 03-10-2013, 04:16 AM
Samster (M)

jussman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I'm a newbie here...just got tranfer to Ipoh, looking for a good place for B2B anybody can help? Sorry if this question already asked many times...can pm me also, thank you all otai's and taiko's in here
Old 03-10-2013, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
capcom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnylee View Post
Bro, pm me the details pls, thx ya~
Old 03-10-2013, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
LazyNerd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It started to rain from 2.30pm, also got thunder, the rain dragged on until 4.45pm. My biz appointment was cancelled. When the sun appeared again, I headed to Ipoh’s expert in local cuisine, Rega Lodge. Was greeted by an old man with a smily face. Was brought to viewing room. ‘Not many girls today becoz some called in sick,’ said the OKT full of smile. Only 3 selections: i) a nerdy-looking girl with specs, looks like OL (RM148); ii) a perfect face with big round eyes model-like girl (RM178); & iii) a village-looking girl with below average face (RM148). I don’t know why I selected the third one (which is the worst one).

Here comes my nightmare. Inside room, we disrobed & showered. I was waiting for her to say something. She only answered when I asked questions. She didn’t say much maybe becoz her voice is tongue-tied. Nevermind I pitied her. She opened her service with a very long BJ that was very satisfying & ticklish. She has a strange habit of holding some tissue as she blew. Actually the tissue was for her to spit saliva. After long blow, she asked why didi still hasn’t stood up. When didi ready, she capped me for missionary. No eye contact. She shut her eyes (aww, c’mon I’m not that yeung shui). I asked her can she moan for me, & she answered she had been working whole afternoon so now felt tired. Since she was quiet, this made me felt like digging at a graveyard. So I switched to doggy. She reminded me 30 minutes almost up, asked me to quickly shoot. Overtime, I still hadn’t shoot yet. At the 45th minute, she stopped her service & said to me bitterly, ‘If overtime u still hasn’t shoot, why don’t u tell me?’ As we did our final shower, her face was very sour. On the way out, I saw her whispered to OKT (must be complaining about my overtime). At the counter, I stared at her. Her face still sour.

My mistake was not to choose the model-like. Maybe I was stingy. It was just RM30 difference only. Becoz I always hear other cheong kaki advising me that pretty face not necessary good service.

Name : never tell
Voice : speak like tongue-tied
Origin: Penang
Face : 4/10 (like village girl)
Body : 6/10
Boobs : 34B
Pussy : I couldn’t feel it becoz didi was numb
BBBJ : 9/10 (the only thing she is good at)
FJ : 4/10 (no moan, no thrill)
GFE : 3/10
Donation : 148 per 30m
WIR : will return but not for her

Actually I used dirty tactic before I came here. I applied some special cream to numb my downunder. That’s why I lasted so long. Wasn’t my fault, right? Lasting long is a man’s achievement & pride. Why can’t a customer pay money to enjoy full minutes?

Dear brothers, does a WL have the right to be mad when you last long until overtime? Or are local dishes very fussy?
Old 04-10-2013, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

osolkl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by capcom View Post
Bro, pm me the details pls, thx ya~
hello can u forward me the OKT number hihihi thks
Old 05-10-2013, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
kucing is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi brother LazyNerd,
Can you please let me know where did you buy the special cream.
Thanks
Old 05-10-2013, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mcbeast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please pm me the number please. Thanks.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:26 PM
Samster

GuGuChIa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros,
Where got lobang (nice2 one) in taiping? Going to spend a week there next week.
Old 08-10-2013, 07:47 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ryuuga is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyNerd View Post
It started to rain from 2.30pm, also got thunder, the rain dragged on until 4.45pm. My biz appointment was cancelled. When the sun appeared again, I headed to Ipoh’s expert in local cuisine, Rega Lodge. Was greeted by an old man with a smily face. Was brought to viewing room. ‘Not many girls today becoz some called in sick,’ said the OKT full of smile. Only 3 selections: i) a nerdy-looking girl with specs, looks like OL (RM148); ii) a perfect face with big round eyes model-like girl (RM178); & iii) a village-looking girl with below average face (RM148). I don’t know why I selected the third one (which is the worst one).

Here comes my nightmare. Inside room, we disrobed & showered. I was waiting for her to say something. She only answered when I asked questions. She didn’t say much maybe becoz her voice is tongue-tied. Nevermind I pitied her. She opened her service with a very long BJ that was very satisfying & ticklish. She has a strange habit of holding some tissue as she blew. Actually the tissue was for her to spit saliva. After long blow, she asked why didi still hasn’t stood up. When didi ready, she capped me for missionary. No eye contact. She shut her eyes (aww, c’mon I’m not that yeung shui). I asked her can she moan for me, & she answered she had been working whole afternoon so now felt tired. Since she was quiet, this made me felt like digging at a graveyard. So I switched to doggy. She reminded me 30 minutes almost up, asked me to quickly shoot. Overtime, I still hadn’t shoot yet. At the 45th minute, she stopped her service & said to me bitterly, ‘If overtime u still hasn’t shoot, why don’t u tell me?’ As we did our final shower, her face was very sour. On the way out, I saw her whispered to OKT (must be complaining about my overtime). At the counter, I stared at her. Her face still sour.

My mistake was not to choose the model-like. Maybe I was stingy. It was just RM30 difference only. Becoz I always hear other cheong kaki advising me that pretty face not necessary good service.

Name : never tell
Voice : speak like tongue-tied
Origin: Penang
Face : 4/10 (like village girl)
Body : 6/10
Boobs : 34B
Pussy : I couldn’t feel it becoz didi was numb
BBBJ : 9/10 (the only thing she is good at)
FJ : 4/10 (no moan, no thrill)
GFE : 3/10
Donation : 148 per 30m
WIR : will return but not for her

Actually I used dirty tactic before I came here. I applied some special cream to numb my downunder. That’s why I lasted so long. Wasn’t my fault, right? Lasting long is a man’s achievement & pride. Why can’t a customer pay money to enjoy full minutes?

Dear brothers, does a WL have the right to be mad when you last long until overtime? Or are local dishes very fussy?
is this angel? dude i did encounter similiar exp with angel though although not as horrible as your but you get the drill!
Old 08-10-2013, 10:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Tom88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

GIOxxxx SPA FIELD REPORT
Name: Chen Bin Bin
Origin: Shenzhen as according to her passport
Outlook: 8/10. Very local ah lian look. Sweet and polite. You would wanted to kiss her once she turn her sparkling eyes on you.
Appearance: 8/10. Fair skin. Just like any local girl you see in ipoh.
Body: 7/10. Technically, 32(D)-23-32. Her boobs are perky. I thought she worn push up. Infact, once unhooked the strap, it was firm and pointy.
SOP: 0/10. DEAD FISH
FK: RESTRICTED
BBBJ: 0/10. DEAD FISH
DATY: She faked her moan as if she was enjoying it. What a turn off especially with her twinkling big round eyes opened wide pointing at you
CIM: N/A
PUSSY: 6/10. Tight. No KY applied.
GFE: 5/10. She likes to chit chat to divert your attention in pretext to delay the time so FJ could be avoided
Retail: 180 (I attempted to poison myself after that)
RTF: nightmare

AT THE END, did not unload .
Old 09-10-2013, 07:02 PM
Samster

GuGuChIa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiiyyoo... bros. What happened to all of us these few days. All having nightmare lately. I oso got same experience. Yesterday went to jossica. Never try this place before. Lil bro feel itchy during lunch hour so take my chance to have a fast action. So took this WL (tom yam). Looks yummy but service really really bad. Feel like fucking a machine with lots of complaints. Damn bitch. Really not worth. I will say no more to quickie like this. Haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1