The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-05-2011, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
kapla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

You guys should try spa at 2nd floor Sparks Hotel. Located in Jalan Mangga Besar. So syiokkk sia

They got role play concept for 1 1/2 hours, named thematic massage. You can choose to pick a room/role like mri room (patient and nurse), jail (woman officer and prisoner), classroom (teacher and student), and etc.

Damage: 790k. Totally worth every penny as the girls are chio. First in Jakarta they claimed. haha
Old 21-05-2011, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
fiatgp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellcome View Post
Dear Jakarta Based SBR Bapaks,

I'll coming to Jakarta next week 26th - 30th June and staying at the Mulia.

Any proposed itinerary to cheong for a newbie like me?

Thanks very much for your generous sharing of information. Greatly appreciated!!!
Mulia, you could have fun in CJ bar first. Wednesday is Ladies night and the place will be packed with ladies just keep you eye open for the one that fit you needs
Old 21-05-2011, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
fiatgp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerus View Post
will be there too around your time and staying at Swiss Belhotel, not sure I know where is Swiss Inn though! can go check out together if you want to . !
lol, lets explore together im staying around sudirman area pm me if wanna meet for lunch or cca.
Old 22-05-2011, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
bonkemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
will be there too around your time and staying at Swiss Belhotel, not sure I know where is Swiss Inn though! can go check out together if you want to . !
I will be there this afternoon 22nd May. Wanna meet up?
Old 22-05-2011, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
wellcome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Jakarta Based SBR Bapaks,

Are there any interesting action down at the Taman Anggrek area? Or its just not worth venturing out?

As usual, many thanks in advance for your generous sharing of information!!!
Old 23-05-2011, 11:58 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Long Dick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta's trip

Hi bros,
If you are new to Jakarta, may we offer you our company's service.
We do a Jakarta sex tour, it is an in depth guide for new comers to Jakarta.
Once you used our service once, you would a vast knowledge to last you for about month (30 days) worth of cheonging; after than you may want to plunge for a brand new tour to try the next level of experiences.................
Here is the web address
http://sextourguidejakartaindonesia.blogspot.com
or you may want to email us direct at
[email protected]
to get more info or to request for a customer fit tour to suit your requirements.
Thank you for reading.
Yes, we are a travel company and we do make a small profit.........please be aware of that.

Best regards.
Old 23-05-2011, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
BM_Jakarta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some update info about China FL in Jakarta,

Emporium Spa was reopened and made special offer for China FL between 5-8 pm every day, if you come 3 person and take 3 China FL when finish only need pay for 2 FL totally Rp 2,505,000 ( 1 China FL rp 1,202,500 ) and 1 is free so if take this promo 1 FL nett Rp 835,000

Others spa also have promo for China FL is Tematik Spa, Rp 780,000 nett

King Cross in Kelapa Gading have China FL promo Rp 650,000 + 20% Vat or nett Rp 780,000

Hope fully this info can help SBF brothers who like China FL

Cheers,
Old 23-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
elolez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just want to share that hotel classic is a good choice too. they have the usual spa (can ask for foreign imports here), have bunker (basically just pick up girls and bonk on the spot), and karaoke also. price quite reasonable. for bunker, 1 girl is 250.000 the last time i went, and can get 2 girls at once for 450.000. =D
Old 23-05-2011, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkemon View Post
I will be there this afternoon 22nd May. Wanna meet up?
Bonkemon, why the sudden urge to be in Jkt ? I go out , u come in . ! Now, you know !

Anyway, my report for the recent trip.

Called puppy @Taman Sari to check if my two favorite gals are around . BTW, prices will be going up LT 800 K starting next month after 7 pm. Ipah was out of action , so it's Ais , it was. Now Bonkemon's taste buds are of high standards, I agree that Ais doesn't hv a fab look but her body figures are excellentte and can put many to shame ! With her high heels , she's already towering me above 174 cm or even equal. And her bosom is just nice , not too big , neither was it small ( perfect cupping for me ) This time, didn't really check out the rest of the stocks in Taman Sari, as i was confident that I will get a good GFE and I wasn't disappointed. Like long lost lovers, played it cool in the Taxi , once in the room, kissing and hugging like lovers ! Lip biting and long frenchy. A quick bath for both of us and she was all ready to take on Hulk Hogan ! She started playfully peeling off my towel and started the slurp the shaft ! now, this time was excellent , as she is using the deep throat technique , kinda different from the many occasions with her. 3 fab rounds with her from 8 pm until the next morning @ 9 am. I have been investing a number of time, money and also gifts to her , hence I may not guarantee that she will provide the same services to the rest . Once , I did see her CB side and i kicked her out before !

Now, for Classic, every ready great action after 12 midnight, reasonable good band and then strippies . Loads of men and also great ratio of cewek vs batangs ! I had Ki Ki first and she was a nice non " LCY " cewek to be with . Damage : Rp 270 K plus ciggies and a drink for Ki Ki. Recommended for attitude.

In my 3 days at Classic, I was drawn to a beautiful Bandung cewet " Merlin " short for Merlinda .. had her twice and the last one was with feeling !... wow .. I will be back ! She said that she had 3 children and a dead hubby but with a firm tummy and a tight pussy , I have my doubt, but the feeling for her grew. there's just the sweet Bandung charm side which I cannot express .

Going back there soon in mid June. Any one around there during that time. give a tinkle to meet.

Sign off , Hardone (MMF ) aka X@r#s
Old 23-05-2011, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Going back there soon in mid June. Any one around there during that time. give a tinkle to meet.

Hello Bro Xerus,

Will be in JKT on 14th, 15th and 16th. Leaving on 17th June. And smack on with your itinerary in mid June.
Old 24-05-2011, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 22
luvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to beholdluvit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Called puppy @Taman Sari to check if my two favorite gals are around . BTW, prices will be going up LT 800 K starting next month after 7 pm.
Bro where is this Taman Sari place you are talking about? Care to share perhaps contact no. or add? Anyway i will be in jakarta on the 13th of June for one night as well. Leaving 14th evening.. looking for bros to go chiong together or something..
Old 24-05-2011, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Hello Bro Xerus,

Will be in JKT on 14th, 15th and 16th. Leaving on 17th June. And smack on with your itinerary in mid June.
Yahooo.. will be reaching Jkt early morning 16th and back on 18th . We have 16th to go crazy OK. Staying at Mangga Besar Amaris Hotel . Keep in touch . This week in KL, sms me la ?
Old 24-05-2011, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvit View Post
Bro where is this Taman Sari place you are talking about? Care to share perhaps contact no. or add? Anyway i will be in jakarta on the 13th of June for one night as well. Leaving 14th evening.. looking for bros to go chiong together or something..
Ask taxi for no. 75 , taman Sari , near the Kota stasiun (railway )
Old 24-05-2011, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yahooo.. will be reaching Jkt early morning 16th and back on 18th . We have 16th to go crazy OK. Staying at Mangga Besar Amaris Hotel . Keep in touch . This week in KL, sms me la ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Hello Bro Xerus,

damn....me in JKT from 19-23 june ....
let me see I can bring forward my trip ....miss ladies nite in JKT
Old 24-05-2011, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ironchef5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro...
U mean the girls available for overnight cost 800k? If thats the case its a good deal.
Btw do u mind giving me the puppy@Taman Sari contact? I will be there from 2nd June for 4 days.
Thanks
Quote:
Bonkemon, why the sudden urge to be in Jkt ? I go out , u come in . ! Now, you know !

Anyway, my report for the recent trip.

Called puppy @Taman Sari to check if my two favorite gals are around . BTW, prices will be going up LT 800 K starting next month after 7 pm. Ipah was out of action , so it's Ais , it was. Now Bonkemon's taste buds are of high standards, I agree that Ais doesn't hv a fab look but her body figures are excellentte and can put many to shame ! With her high heels , she's already towering me above 174 cm or even equal. And her bosom is just nice , not too big , neither was it small ( perfect cupping for me ) This time, didn't really check out the rest of the stocks in Taman Sari, as i was confident that I will get a good GFE and I wasn't disappointed. Like long lost lovers, played it cool in the Taxi , once in the room, kissing and hugging like lovers ! Lip biting and long frenchy. A quick bath for both of us and she was all ready to take on Hulk Hogan ! She started playfully peeling off my towel and started the slurp the shaft ! now, this time was excellent , as she is using the deep throat technique , kinda different from the many occasions with her. 3 fab rounds with her from 8 pm until the next morning @ 9 am. I have been investing a number of time, money and also gifts to her , hence I may not guarantee that she will provide the same services to the rest . Once , I did see her CB side and i kicked her out before !

Now, for Classic, every ready great action after 12 midnight, reasonable good band and then strippies . Loads of men and also great ratio of cewek vs batangs ! I had Ki Ki first and she was a nice non " LCY " cewek to be with . Damage : Rp 270 K plus ciggies and a drink for Ki Ki. Recommended for attitude.

In my 3 days at Classic, I was drawn to a beautiful Bandung cewet " Merlin " short for Merlinda .. had her twice and the last one was with feeling !... wow .. I will be back ! She said that she had 3 children and a dead hubby but with a firm tummy and a tight pussy , I have my doubt, but the feeling for her grew. there's just the sweet Bandung charm side which I cannot express .

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread