The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2015, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
iamzero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just A Lucky Boy In The Right Place At The Time...

Hi guys...basically as you can guess from the title of this story, yes this is about my so called "encounters" here studying in Singapore and yes, these are true stories(except extra dialogue, parts and fake names to protect identity) which I am myself typing right now had never imagined will happen to me especially since I always thought that it is hard to get lucky here in Singapore (unless prostitutes of course, willing GFs, the sudden horny girl that wants to....). As I think back, I consider myself really lucky and I am not writing to brag but basically i just wanted to share my experiences as to be honest, I just recently broke up with my GF (such a shame as I thought we were perfect for each other and she was also smoking hot) and I am quite bored right now as I am currently overseas in my hotel room. As for myself, I have written a few short stories before and I actually enjoy writing so when I was so bored that I went to this site, I thought why not write a story here haha. So,without wasting time, let's begin...

SECONDARY SCHOOL

Best time of my life. Even though I'm 22 & awaiting Uni right now, I still wish to go back to that years So basically, sec school was really fun and it was also the time I started to grew more interested in girls. I had a GF for 3 years there but we broke up in Sec 4. Talking about Sec 4, this was when things started getting really interesting Kinda hard to describe but I think that was the time where I really learnt a lot but it does'nt only include studies but also on well basically life and also, the truth about the ones I knew or thought I knew!! I always thought my sec school was those normal kind like the rest but as you guessed it, I thought wrong!! So, basically one day....

Soccer session had just ended. As usual, me and my gang (the other Sec4s of the team) will always chit chat and will be the last ones to leave the area. Among the 4 of us, all except me had GFs so like the typical teenage boys that we are, soon the conversation I think turned to something about sex and some of them were discussing about their previous experiences which I just listened and did'nt really buy into it.

Friend 1: "You know ah...if that auntie never came into the lift, who knows I actually can get lucky with her sia in the lift. Then go to her house, then..."

Friend 2; "Why? You scared the auntie her mother ah? Haha..."

Suddenly, Sean's (the soccer captain) phone started buzzing.

Sean: "Fuck yes! Swee...she finally agree to meet me sia! Yes ah!

Friend 1: "Who? Sophia ah? Wah lucky ah you..."

Friend 2: "Ya sia..lucky sia you. Going where? Her house ah?

Sean: "No lah..fuck you. Watch movie or something lah..."

Friend 2: "Haha...fucking lucky bastard. She broke up with Troy then you move in like that only sia...smart guy"

Friend 1: "Eh Sean? Then Amanda how? You broke up already ah..."

Suddenly, Sean's expression changed.
Old 19-04-2015, 07:56 PM
Samster

Re: Just A Lucky Boy In The Right Place At The Time...

Amanda was Sean's current (during that time) GF and Sean just dumped her like that. Weird as I always thought they looked perfect together.

Sean: "Aiyaaa...I don't want to talk about her already lah. I also don't know why I with her in the first place sia... (looks at his phone) fuck i better bathe first. Must look good all.."

Being the bros we are, we decided not to criticise or ask about Sean's r/s with Amanda further.

Sean: "Oh ya...guys later someone can go lock the gate for me. Who staying back last?"

Being the only guy with no GF to go meet and go home with, I of course volunteered.

So, Sean went to meet Sophia and my other two friends also went to meet their respective GFs.

Friend 1: "Bye Jon...see you next week. Better bathe fast bro...drizzling already..'

And so, they left meeting their GFs. I used to like them when I had a GF. Oh well...I thought as I went to get my stuff to bathe. Basically...the cool thing about my school is that there is actually a toilet in the side of the middle of the field and it basically was catered to us. Inside the toilet there were like 9 shower spots and in the middle of the bathroom was this round big bench. There were mirrors of course and one exit door. So ya...I went to bathe when all of a sudden...

KNOCK KNOCK!

Fuck...I was fucking scared.

KNOCK KNOCK!

I stopped the water and tried to peep through the hole but could not see anything. My heart was racing a bit.

KNOCK KNOCK!

FUCK who is this? I decided to compose myself before muttering..

"Yes?"

"What you doing are boy?" a strange voice could be heard.

"Go away" i said.

" Haha..coach coach.." the mysterious person said again.

Except that mysterious person sounded just like a girl! Yes a girl! Fuck...what is a girl doing here? Sudenly...

" Sean I can see you hehe...” the myserious girl said.

FUCK I know that voice! It must be.....fuck why is it so hard to think? I know that voice somewhere...and Sean? Why did she call out Sean? Did she mistook me for Sean? I looked down and saw that I was starting to have a mini erection. Fuck ...what the hell is going on?

“Going 7 pm..still showering ah boy..not scared isit. Open door leh,what u doing” the myserious girl said again.

WAiT..I knew that voice!!! It was Amanda! My previous classmate for two years and Sean's current GF! What is she doing here? And did she mistaken me for Sean? My mini erection started being..well non mini.
Old 19-04-2015, 08:57 PM
Samster

"Oi Sean..its me Amanda lah..haiyaah. Faster... I want go home" Amanda said with her sweet voice of hers.

I don't know why but I was starting to lose my mind a bit. I looked down and saw my dick was starting to get harder and harder. Furthermore, I was in a middle of a shower and freaking naked! Oh Amanda....what are you doing here?

KNOCK KNOCK!

Amanda: "Oi Sean seriously..u want scare me isit?' You're not even showering.."

I did'nt do anything as I was basically having a hard on and I was naked and if I were to go out, there's probably a chance she'll scream and run away

But suddenly, I could hear her footsteps coming closer and closer. Seriously Amanda...I’m not Sean for goodness sake! I’m Jon (my fake name) and I’m fucking naked right now! (unless you want to see hehe..) Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted when I could hear trying to climb the door. Like seriously? Anyways, you can try to peep all you want...you can’t see from the top.

Amanda: “I can see you hehe...”
FUCK! How can you see me? There’s no way you can see from the top. Wait...through the door. Or below the door? Imposssible too..

Amanda: “Eh babe..hurry up leh. Faster 7pm already...later the guard come check the gate. Later people see us..”
Phew! I knew she was joking the first time...
Amanda: “ Sean...faster lah. What u doing? U also not bathing. Hurry up change faster...”
Lol I realised I’m not even showering and just standing here, helpless.
(Silence for a while)
Amanda: “Eh sean faster lah fuck..what u doing? Just change outside lah…I nvr look.”
Change outside? Should I? And fuck...I just realised my shirts, pants and undies are outside in the bench where she is probably sitting. Only my towel inside. Fuck.
Amanda: “CB Sean..seriously what u doing...just change outside I never look. Wtf act shy only...so many times u change in front of me already?

Wait what? Did she just say how many times Sean has changed in front of her already? Wait..Amanda has seen Sean naked already? Those stories that Sean said have been true the whole time! Wait...that means they have done it already and Amanda is not a...
Old 21-04-2015, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 16
fullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud offullofrubbish has much to be proud of

Camping for more.
Old 21-04-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 10
pussysniped is a name known to allpussysniped is a name known to allpussysniped is a name known to allpussysniped is a name known to allpussysniped is a name known to allpussysniped is a name known to all

carry on please =)
Old 21-04-2015, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 21-04-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

I doubt Amanda was a virgin. Please carry on.
Old 22-04-2015, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 22-04-2015, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

good start TS! hope u post more often. thread subscribed.

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 22-04-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

Amanda:” Sean…fuck u hurry up lah”

Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted as she kicked the door..

Amanda: “Sean wtf u doing? Don’t tell me u pccing right now? FUCk…”
PCCing? I looked down and saw my cock was starting to get fully erect. I don’t know why but I think I started to get horny and I began to stroke my dick slowly. Oh yeah Amanda...as I started to imagine her stroking my dick and fucking me right now! That pretty face..sucking my dick....me ramming her against the door in a doggystyle position...fuck my imagination started to get wild. I imagined her moaning as I fucked her in a cowgirl position on top of the bench... cumming on her sweet pretty face. Come to think of it...Amanda always reminded me of Jean Danker of Mediacorp. Seeing her pictures online right now and comparing it to Amanda’s, she really looked like her as she was short and their faces are more or less the same except Amanda has black hair and is more fairer and slimmer! Fuck...as I imagined myself fucking Jean Danker aka Amanda right deep in her raw pussy while gropping her small, bouncing tits! Suddenly...

Amanda: “Eh Sean..u listening or not? I like talking to myself from just now sia..”

My wild thoughts suddenly were interrupted.

Amanda: “Seriously fuck lah Sean! U’re not even changing.. you’re clothes outside. WTF u doing? “

I ignored her as I started to stroke my cock again. My wild thoughts seemed to have a hard time fading away.

Amanda: “Sean? Are u really PCCing inside? For goodness sake...

Upon hearing those words, I started getting hornier for whatever reason and began to stroke my cock more vigorously. I was starting to lose my mind.

Suddenly...

As I was in my own wonderland, I had accidentally let out a small moan while I was enjoying masturbating. Fuck...hope she does’nt hear it..

Amanda: ‘”Sean? Are u seriously freaking masturbating? OMG..”

SHIT....she heard me. However, my hand was still stroking my dick.

Amanda: “ Fuck Sean...”
(Akward Silence)

KNOCK KNOCK!
“Sean...” she said seductively. “Open the door pls. ..I help you cum. Quick.”

FUCK! I did’nt know you were so horny Amanda! I always thought that Amanda was the typical, sweet girl I knew from Sec 1. I thought wrong.

(Silence)
Amanda: “Sean....hurry up. We can do it here right now like last time you know hehe.. “

Amanda: “Fuck Sean...you never close and lock the gate. Haiyaahh...nvr mind I take the key (which was outside) go close the door first. Wait for me ah boy. I'm fucking craving for your cum..”
Old 23-04-2015, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 13
igor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of lightigor123 is a glorious beacon of light

Waiting for next juicy instalment.
Old 23-04-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Ah boy I'm fucking craving for your update. Up you my humble 3 points.
Old 24-04-2015, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping with iron stick
Old 25-04-2015, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 18
Evil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to beholdEvil33 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
camping with iron stick
Why iron stick ???
Old 25-04-2015, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4013 / Power: 16
fdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for next
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1