The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 22
java_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samster
What will you do?

I was in Batam recently helping out my sales team to do a sales pitch for a lucrative contract. All went well after the pitch and then I met up with my wife there for lunch who had also tagged along with me. When we were out looking for a good place to makan, I saw our mutual friend going out with another mutual friend's wife and looked intimate. I quickly brought my wife into the nearest shop under the pretext of buying something as I knew my wife was the kwai kwai type and would confront my friend.

Back in Singapore I called up my friend to tell him about what I had seen and he replied it was something both of them wanted and lusted. Now when I see both of them at a gathering I feel guilty as i did not want to the cause of breaking apart 2 families.

Any bro has been in this situation? What would you do? Also that made me think ... has anyone met with a situation where your fling or ONS met u while u were out with your wife?

Last edited by java_cool; 19-04-2015 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 19-04-2015, 04:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
CharlieSheen is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: What will you do?

Act blur live longer.

They're just your friends, not your family. The way you describe it, it doesn't even seem like close friends. Steer clear, don't invite trouble.
Old 19-04-2015, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 10
JohnKiamGan is one of the Best!JohnKiamGan is one of the Best!JohnKiamGan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieSheen View Post
Act blur live longer.

They're just your friends, not your family. The way you describe it, it doesn't even seem like close friends. Steer clear, don't invite trouble.
well said, fully agreed with you
Old 19-04-2015, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by java_cool View Post
Any bro has been in this situation? What would you do? Also that made me think ... has anyone met with a situation where your fling or ONS met u while u were out with your wife?
Depends on how close you are with that cuckolded friend of yours. If it is those long time friend that is really as close as real bros then maybe you may want to consider dropping hints. Its like how you would want your best mates to look out for you as well.

If not that close then take it as a lesson to sayang your wife more so that the hat on your head will always not be green.
Old 20-04-2015, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 18
kirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond repute

I would really mind my own business .
Old 20-04-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
conly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconly is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Simple does it.You give your opinion,he makes his decision.
Old 20-04-2015, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Ahxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Depends on how close you are with that cuckolded guy. Talk to the girl first. If unrepentant, then expose the relationship lor.

I rather solve it from the offender side first so that if she is sorry and still loves the guy, there is a low chance of breaking up. Better for her to tell him then him finding out.
Old 20-04-2015, 06:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 13
analbasher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahxi View Post
Depends on how close you are with that cuckolded guy. Talk to the girl first. If unrepentant, then expose the relationship lor.

I rather solve it from the offender side first so that if she is sorry and still loves the guy, there is a low chance of breaking up. Better for her to tell him then him finding out.
Fully agreed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1