The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2015, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12281 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: If keep on Fug e same fl, will kena kc or not?

Just remember "It is money for service".

We are made of "flesh and bloods" , therefore emotion and feeling exist.

Another advice..."A bird in hand is worth two in the bushes". Stay with your loved ones.
Old 19-04-2015, 10:20 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedosex View Post
cause wife will always be with u no matter what happen
Are you kidding me! More than 50% of marriages end up in divorce so the odds certainly don't support your statement.

This includes many marriages where the husband was entirely innocent of any misdeeds.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 19-04-2015, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
bro, pls intro leh...
agree, intro her to bros here hehe and let it go
Old 19-04-2015, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 19
packardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
21 yo Ang pai where so easy let u f raw
bro justwanadoit, just blame it on the wrong place to meet. I could see many bros given u great advices. To me, if you like her than go for season parking else hourly parking. FL is just a public transport, you will regret one day when things go sour that you can't match her thoughts (u nvr know where is the fault).
Old 19-04-2015, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Recently keep fugging same fl... she young and chio 21 yo nia but i got family liao. How ah ? I think I developing feelings for her
Some times we tend to mistake a great time in bed as feelings as we are afraid of losing it, hence we put some emotional attachment to this sessions. Got to learn and differentiate the differences..
Old 19-04-2015, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Gai Siao the OKT leh...
Tiagong good OKTs are hard to find nowadays...

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 19-04-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
3Days2Nights deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Are you kidding me! More than 50% of marriages end up in divorce so the odds certainly don't support your statement.

This includes many marriages where the husband was entirely innocent of any misdeeds.
Uncle Sam, that figure applies to USA, if you used divorce:marriage ratio to derive 50%.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography

I say no leh, if the FL sibeh not your type, you can still kena KC meh.
Old 19-04-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
GuavaJuice is Cool - loads of Potential

Firstly, ask yourself if you are as handsome Andy lau or Aaron Kwok. And whether you are around her age. Is both the answers to the questions are yes, then maybe got chance she really got something for you. Otherwise I believe she did the same thing to other bros also.

On a side note, why not intro me contact and I test for you. Because I'm not handsome and not really young. If she use the same move which she uses on you to me, then you know it's over. If she don't KC me at all, then perhaps you are right. 😏😏😏
Old 20-04-2015, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 19
lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

True... that's why I say "Unless the wife is sucks "
Old 20-04-2015, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
lauahbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Recently keep fugging same fl... she young and chio 21 yo nia but i got family liao. How ah ? I think I developing feelings for her
It's just a "fugging" feelings not true one, believe me. We all want gf feelings from fl. But, pls it is just a service. They are here to make $$ not friends.
If you think you have handled as many woman than she has handled man, then you win lor.
Old 20-04-2015, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
21 yo Ang pai where so easy let u f raw
If haven't raw then she may not even want to have a relationship with you. You are just one of the regular customer
Old 20-04-2015, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Laolucas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, it is just sex. Unless you are spending time with her like watching movies and strolling in the park?

Don't let the enjoyment of your little brudder over-rule your big head. Maybe you need to find a fwb rather than fl then you will know what is develop feelings. But i think in your this instance, fwb agreement will sure to end very fast if you get emotional.

Cannot handle emotions, then don't play lah.
Old 20-04-2015, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I know e right thing to do but I can't help my feelings for this syt fl ...I tell myself in normal world how I even get to be so close to such a syt

Can share contacts ?
Old 20-04-2015, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 10
jinwuseh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjinwuseh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS, You seow already
Old 01-05-2015, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Wife no gib cos she got skin problem and I see liao also cannot , how ah ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovedosex View Post
If the service is good i don't mind RTF again and again and again....... cause now a days very hard to find good service FL.
But please remember family have to come first cause wife will always be with u no matter what happen (Unless ur wife is sucks ....hahaha ). Cheers and enjoy life
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1