The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
BondageKing89 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Little Miss Maid Where Are You?

Hey there guys. This is my first time writing a thread and I hope u guys support me. I just join SBF recently cause I believe the story here can add spice to my sex life.

I've always had a fetish for maids since I was young. Only because I used to have a neighbour who's maid is very hot. I would play soccer at the corridor with my friend which is my neighbour and nearly everyday I would go to his house to eat or watch tv as my parents aren't always at home. His maid is an Indonesian maid goes by the name of Agnes. She's Christian thus the name. Long hair, kinda meaty but not fat,firm butt and sexy legs. I've never took notice of her at all since I was very young and I don't really have those sex thoughts. Agnes works for them for quite a while. I remembered seeing her for the first time when I was 11 and last saw her when I was 21. I remembered one day, when I was 15, I went over to my friends house to hangout. Her maid was in the shower and he was in the room doing his stuffs when Agnes got out of the shower with just the towel on. She wasnt shock to see me. Maybe I guess it's a norm for her. I can feel my dick got hard but at that point of time, I didnt know how to masturbate at all. (I started masturbating at 17 and had my first sex at 21. Yes I'm that noob) and from that day onwards , my fetish towards maids started.

Actually this story isn't about her at all. I'm trying to explain how I started having fetish for maids and banging maids freely. And out of so many maids I've bang, only one I remembered vividly until today. Her name is dee. An Indonesian maid from East java. She's not just and ordinary maid where u can bang and leave. She can takes control of u and your dick........................

TBC..
Old 19-04-2015, 01:04 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Little Miss Maid Where Are You?

Nice start.. Keep it coming.. ��

Last edited by sleepy80; 21-04-2015 at 05:36 PM.
Old 19-04-2015, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more....
Old 19-04-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
BondageKing89 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thanks u guys for supporting. So here is the continue part.

So I was caught for doing some stupid crime and was forced to do CWO for 100 hours. I had to do some cleaning at a lm old folks home in Hougang. My first week was as boring as hell. Didn't know anyone there and everyone seems like an alien to me. There we 2 maids there. But both cannot make it. For the second week, I feel more comfortable cause I started talking to the aunties there. Started to play mahjong and stuff. I notice a new auntie there and she has a maid with her. The maid looks kinda hot. Short skirt and tight t shirt. Very petite. Maybe B cup. So I approach and introduce myself to them. Shook hands with the auntie and the maid.

Me: hello auntie. New here?
A: yes yes. I'm new.
Me: and u are? (Shaking the maid hand)
D: I'm dee.
Me: I bet u want the D.
D: *looks lost*

So I smile and continue my job.

As days goes past, I notice dee getting more and more chattier with the people there. So I decided to take my chance.

Me: have u had your lunch?
D : not yet. Maybe later.
Me : me neither. Wanna have lunch together ? My treat.
D : errr..
Me : oh come on. Don't be shy. I'll take that as a yes. See u in 30 mins time alright.

Off I went. Usually between 1pm to 2pm is where all the old folks will take a nap. That's my free time and all the maids free time.

So it's 1pm and waited for dee and the side entrance. I thought she might fly aeroplane but I guess she did not.

Me: hi
D: hello.
Me: come follow me. U will love it.

We were already eating when I notice how clean her legs is. How smooth. She must have a clean pussy I thought to myself. I've always had this imagination ever since I saw dee, fucking her against the wall as I carried her.

D: Oi, what u staring at?
Me: oh sorry. Nothing. It's so spicy.
D: nice what. U don't like spicy?
Me: I do but today is spicier. *looking at her and grin*

TBC.........
Old 19-04-2015, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
JohnTioGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please continue, mai tu liao
Old 20-04-2015, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 563 / Power: 18
CherryQQ is a name known to allCherryQQ is a name known to allCherryQQ is a name known to allCherryQQ is a name known to allCherryQQ is a name known to allCherryQQ is a name known to all

Waiting for next instalment .

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1