The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2015, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: xiao ah lians kenna piak until no horse run!

Can't wait for more updates bro!
Old 20-04-2015, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Love ah lians! More please!
Old 20-04-2015, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
shinozuke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro dragonfly, last update since last Thursday... Don't leave us like that leh... Cliff hanger...
Old 20-04-2015, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
Love ah lians! More please!
Wah lan... si bei steam... good writing TS! pls keep it up!

bro Hilter, your avatar looks like a xmm in school uniform too!.. Which school ar?

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 20-04-2015, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
kooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of light

any ex- member here to comment if this is true or a common practise with youth gang?
Old 20-04-2015, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9472 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Heard from my fren who was ex member that those ah lians were shared among the males members during chalets. Usually they fuck raw and creampie. 2nd guy take over without washing with the cum still in the pussy. machiam marathon. 3rd guy and so on... damn hardcore.
Old 21-04-2015, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

69 sio kan tong
Old 21-04-2015, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
Nahorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNahorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
Heard from my fren who was ex member that those ah lians were shared among the males members during chalets. Usually they fuck raw and creampie. 2nd guy take over without washing with the cum still in the pussy. machiam marathon. 3rd guy and so on... damn hardcore.
Seriously
Old 21-04-2015, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 16
mecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to beholdmecurix86 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecuader View Post
ya can only say that is true bro, been there done that.
Old 21-04-2015, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
WalterW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalterW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWalterW is a Helpful and Caring Samster

very no hygiene leh. safe sex pls
Old 21-04-2015, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecurix86 View Post
ya can only say that is true bro, been there done that.
So many creampie, never get pregnant? Sibeh heng

For the male members, must be damn shiok, can bonk so many lians.
Old 21-04-2015, 11:32 AM
Samster

xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

personal experience: though i was never in a gang, I didn't know I had an experience till after some time. Like a bro said earlier, the females are shared sometimes. To what extend, i don't know.

I went to a chalet when I was younger. Friend's invite, and it wasn't a close friend. Usual setup: buy food, drinks and booze. just us guys at first. Then one of them said the girls will come later. Privately, he gave me a condom, said for use later. I was 16 then, blur as sotong. Never kissed or had a girlfriend before and now there is a pretext of casual sex?!? stunned of course. turned it down politely.

During the evening, a couple went to the room and we could hear them banging. Late into the night, one of them with the van sent 2 girls home. Took hell of a long time. Came back he said his dick hurts. Then he eagerly shared his story of asking the 2nd girl to let him into her room while parents are still in the house and to blow him, or else they are not 'cool' and she won't be 'accepted'. Or something like that.

Then I learnt they were part of a gang. I don't know what or which one. Other bros pls share.

Sorry I hijack your thread TS...

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 21-04-2015, 11:34 AM
Samster

Oh ya, his dick hurts because that girl accidentally bit it. she was v inexperienced, young but shiok he said, doing it with her parents at home. very ci zi (exciting)! but his didi paid the price.. hahaha

Old 21-04-2015, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 10
monkey1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymonkey1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

camping for more bonkings of ah lians .....
Old 21-04-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Is it too late for me to join a gang?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1