The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future
Re: xiao ah lians kenna piak until no horse run!

TS, was reading this story since you started it on another thread last year. I'm happy you decided to start a new thread of your own and continue the story. Please don't leave us hanging again
Old 15-04-2015, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
EirAoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

joining gang really have to do such things?
Old 15-04-2015, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 13
drangonfly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrangonfly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks for all the sapok bros! anyway to spice up my story, here are some photos i found which closely resemble 100% of Rina height and her petite body size, (facial look 70% resemble), and 90% resemble of her fair skin complexion. (Rina is a bit fairer that the photos).

http://picpaste.com/1-hKLRdz2x.jpg

http://picpaste.com/1-nbqhiMa6.jpg

http://picpaste.com/1-HvXnsicM.jpg

http://picpaste.com/1-pMi3tz5G.jpg

http://picpaste.com/1-wN8pnx39.jpg

http://picpaste.com/1-gbPhLyO5.jpg
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah San lj keep growing harder as he fuck Rina's mouth continuously. It wasn't the bj skill from this xmm that got him harder but the it was the very sight of a young fresh ah lian wannabe kneeling in front of him with her school shirt unbuttoned to the last 2 buttons, falling off her shoulders, exposing her half cups bra. taking his lj into her mouth.

Rina's bj skill was terrible as she was so in experience in sex. after all, she was only 16 years old. at this point of time, rina was aleady chocking with her saliver mix with AhSan's pre cum flowing down her chin onto her bra as she suck his lj.

The vibrating capsule in her panty was also starting to turn onto a higher vibrating mode automatically, causing Rina to keep closing her thighs together as she got wet.
Old 15-04-2015, 07:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 22
hehehe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhehehe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhehehe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhehehe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhehehe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: xiao ah lians kenna piak until no horse run!

Support ..bro nice up u my little pts
Old 15-04-2015, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
matey1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Up Up Up!!!

More more more!!!
Old 15-04-2015, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 10
Maxlion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EirAoi View Post
joining gang really have to do such things?
Of course not lah...

If like this all guys in this forum go join gang n piak piak Liao..
Old 15-04-2015, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more
Old 15-04-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 18
IndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to beholdIndoVisitor is a splendid one to behold

TS post longer story le, waiting for more.
Old 15-04-2015, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

up for more chao ah lian stories!
Old 15-04-2015, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 18
BIGCOCKHEAD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBIGCOCKHEAD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBIGCOCKHEAD is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBIGCOCKHEAD is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS pls continue with the update.
Old 15-04-2015, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Good. Please continue..
Old 15-04-2015, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

pls continue!!!!

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 15-04-2015, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PaiLong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes do continue, i want to hear more
Old 15-04-2015, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 13
drangonfly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrangonfly deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Rina was getting wet even thou she was totally uncomfortable kneeling in front of Ah San with aa alien vibrating capsule in between her cb lips. The strong and long vibrating mode is causing Rina to build mini waves inside her body while she kenna chocked by Ah San throbbing lj. This is causing Rina to become moe inconsistent in her sucking as she get very distracted by the vibrating.

With the years of experience banging ah lians, Ah San knew what was coming inside this young green xmm in front of him. He pull Rina's ponytail n pull out his lj, forming a long strain of saliaver mixed with precum dripping down Rina chin. Rina was trying to catch her breath panting, but Ah San grab her arm n pull her up from her kneeling position.

As Rina was kneeling for a good 10mins with Ah San's lj in her mouth, this sudden "pull to stand up" action by Ah San cause Rina left leg (which she was resting mot of her body weight kneeling on) start to become very numb with a tingling sensation (like millions of ants crawling inside her left leg). Because of that, Rina almost lost her balance when she stood up suddenly but Ah San was quick to catch her around her waist, turn her around ( with Rina backing facing him) n bring her close to hug tightly when Rina nearly fell.

The numbing sensation n Rina left leg was very sensitive and uncomfortable. She was trying her best not to make too many big movement and allow the tingling numb sensation to subside but Ah San totally ignore her. Hugging her close with one arm around her waist, he quickly slide his other hand inside Rina's skirt n into her panty to finger.

Rina: eerrhhh fuckk...
Rina body tighten as she tried to struggle but was helpless. Ah San with his experience finger, he increase the pace of his fingering and pushing the capsule harder onto Rina cb.

Rina: errrhhhh ... wait... uhhhh...
Ah San was enjoying every moment of his attack on this young xmm. The inexperience of Rina cause him to laugh whenever Rina body tensed up when caught off guard.

Ah San: song bo???? hehehe...
Ah San want to bring this xmm to climax. He start to take a deep breath smelling her hair from behind, enjoying the fragrance of Rina shampoo. He then bend lower to start licking her earlope and increase his fingering speed.
This cause the mini waves inside Rina to built up even more. Rina start to clench her fists and grab on tightly onto her skirt. occasionally she try to cover her mouth n muffle her soft moaning.
Rina: uhhh... (breathing heavily) mmmm err uhhhh.... panting....
She closes her legs together tightly clamping onto Ah San hand as her body tighten up even more. Ah San knew what was coming. He increase his speed n bring Rina into her first climax.

Clapping applause come from Tony and candy sitting at the nearby bed watching her reach her first climax. It was till then that Rina remembered that AhSan wa not the only one in the room. Tony and cany had finished their deed and was lighting up a cigrattee chilling and enjoying the free show. Rina start to feel shy n try to look away, closing her eyes n panting, trying to catch her breath.

Clapping, whistle and cheer...
Tony: wooo!! steady pom pipi! So fast cum liao ar girl? lol

Ah San: wa lan.. eh tony, u won't believe how wet my hand is now lo. This one dame easy to handle man!

Rina was very sensitive by now but Ah San keep on licking on her earlope causing Rina to instantly build up another climax in her body. Rina was trying to recover from her first climax n try to signal ah san to stop fingering as it was a little sensitive for her. But Ah San ignore her n keep on rubbing her cb inside her panty.

Rina: uhhh (still panting) ok liao right?
Rina thought it was all over. She try to break free but she didn't realize that Ah San haven't even got started.

Ah San ignore her. He pull down her panty causing the capsule to drop out from her panty and replace the his finger by using his lj to slap upward onto Rina sensertive cb.

Rina had not completly regain her full conscious from her organism. She didn't realize that it was a hard lj slapping her between her legs. She was only thinking of how to make as little movement as she can to allow her numbing left leg to subside from the tinglng sensation.

Ah San adjust his lj aiming at her cb entrance. He pulled up Rina skirt n hugged her tightly around her tiny waist, he give a sudden thrust n pierce into Rina wet cb.
Old 15-04-2015, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
pandalittle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Power story! More pls
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1