The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2015, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Maid told me she pregnant. How

Hey TS, first get a accurate test done by a private gyna lah. Don't so innocent can.. What she said about the cost of pregancy kit and stuffs can always find from Internet.. In fact, the pic can also be gotten off the Internet lor.
First thing, prove the fact first... If she don't want to see gyna, then if high chance she pulling a fast one.
After see gyna, can request to speak privately to gyna on options... If u want to explore termination...
The most challenging bit will be to convince her of whatever you take, regardless if its marrying her, send her home to give birth or to terminate... All these options have its pros and cons. So u have to think what are your options too.
Lastly, all the best to u.
Old 14-04-2015, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
iluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by profiting1985 View Post
My maid FB send me this pic.

http://postimg.org/image/76a24k4oj/

I not sure if it real or not. I told her we cannot have this kid (if she really pregnant..) but she don't seem to bother. what should i do? If she really pregnant, I think it should be about 4 weeks already. (she always pull me in when am going to cum, refusing to let me eject outside). Am really worry now. I need all these to cease fast as it affecting my work...=((
Congrats must be shiok to raw her, heaven ! Time to face the music, your hellish nightmare is about to begin or has it ?
Er at least give the kid a Sinkaporean name hor as bros have mentioned many Peelipino here spoiling the market .
Old 14-04-2015, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

A lot of you guys say to prove if baby is yours but do you know it's not possible until the baby is at least 10 weeks plus?

In the past, a gynae has to insert a 1 foot long needle into the mother's tummy to draw samples which can risk miscarriage & this is into her tri-mester or at least mid-term of her pregnancy.

Anyway a good read here:
http://americanpregnancy.org/prenata...rnity-testing/

Not sure if the non-invasive method is available in Singapore.

Anyway, it's known that some Filipinos of lower social standing have children within a family with different fathers & you just contributed to one.

If you choose to marry her then you'll face with a life long struggle as our government won't be kind to their citizenship here.

Hope this lesson will teach you to screw with your cap in future.
Old 14-04-2015, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by profiting1985 View Post
Am single.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonsour View Post
get ready to get divorce ... and pay responsible of what you do ...
Who is TS going to divorce? He is single.

What are you trying to say in your second sentence? I beseech you to please write coherently. Your Ang moh no need perfect, at least must make sure people know what you are saying.
Old 14-04-2015, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

1. Don't fuck maids. They're here to make money
2. Don't fuck maids raw. You don't know why they allow you to do that.
3. If you fuck maids raw, don't cum inside them. Especially if she's exceptionally keen on you doing that.
Old 14-04-2015, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS must be shivering n quavering with fear now. TS, it is unlikely u can marry her. She will be sent back home if found pregnant. It is either u totally cut off the tie with her, let her face the music herself or u face tgt with her. Although samster will say be a man n be responsible. N to say this, u maybe the man who cause this but u r totally not liable for what has happened. Unless she reported it as force or rape. That will say even if she lies abt it, u will still have a hard time explaining n be shame n face putting behind bar. Any bro share the same thinking as me?
Old 15-04-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 17
lilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud oflilmei has much to be proud of

TS, congrats. Look on the bright side, u "test drived" her. She's good in bed and let you CIP raw. You don't need to worry about RAW anymore. Fire away.

Just marry her. You must either be single or your gf not letting you screw enough to so u bang maid. If u marry your gf, sex life will b worse than currently.

She's a maid. Her ability to do house work is proven. Your child will b able to speak at least for languages.

You skip courtship, gate crash and if u happy, don't host wedding dinner oso like that. She dare complain and make noise meh. You now got the upper hand in just about everything. What problem? You got it all worked out.

Congrats!!! When u can, remember to post FR of the times u raw her.
Old 15-04-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 17
Marito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to beholdMarito1970 is a splendid one to behold

Anyway, TS is single so lesser of a problem.
Let's look at it step by step...

1) confirm got bb or not
2) if yes, confirm bb yours or not.
3) if yes, confirm whether u want bb or not
4) if no, see if she will want to abort the child. I'm not encouraging abortion but if the child is unwanted, then the parents must decide.. It's a lifetime commitment.
5) if no, then likely her work pass will be terminated eventually when stomach grow big. She will likely be sent back and TS will have a overseas child (if maid give birth back at her home country). If TS wants to claim responsibility, he may then consider marrying the maid and try to bring her and child back.

End of the day, the maid has more to loss than TS. She will loss her job and risk being a single mother.

Considering that TS is single, the maid can't really do much damage to him.

It really just a matter whether TS want to be responsible or now... Judging that TS opened a thread to ask opinion after shooting raw (obviously will get into trouble 1 day), I don't think TS will be responsible and thus maid will either abort bb or loss her job, if she is indeed pregnant.
Old 15-04-2015, 12:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dresden is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

TS, please get it verified first, think back if the timeline even makes sense to you for this to be happening. Does the maid seem worried? Naturally, I guess anyone will be worried about something of this magnitude. If she just throws the question in your face and seem nonchalant about it, something fishy may be going on. The thing is I dont think private clinics may be helpful, all clinics require the particulars of the patients and she has to register with her working pass, so the clinic already knows her identity. It will be hard to keep it a hush hush affair honestly if you seek medical help here. You may really need to consider going overseas for medical advice if really needed.

Hope this helps
Old 15-04-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
garlic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Switch off your phone, throw away that prepaid sim card... Go back to lucky plaza to find new stock. Don't fuck raw from now onwards.
Old 15-04-2015, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 16
sicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud ofsicknasty has much to be proud of

Congrats!!
Old 15-04-2015, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kurios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not to encourage abortion here, but seriously having a baby is a life time commitment. From four legs to two legs, is not an overnight production.

First, do you love her? If not, it is like hell after marriage, and we are not talking about the after birth.

Second, can you live with her culture back in Indo?

Third, imagine there is no baby, what situation will you be?

Lastly, if she is already married back in Indo and with kid, how are both of you going to clean the mess?

Before the foetus form further, with hands and legs, better do a quick decision. Chop & go OR wait to die.
Old 15-04-2015, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 12
profiting1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

she send me this just now

http://postimg.org/image/hx139pqnt/

http://postimg.org/image/kgs1eypej/

I don't know, i really want to get over it. Maybe see her through for the next 6 months. I think that the max I can do. I have to move on...
Old 15-04-2015, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 16
sadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant futuresadsky18 has a brilliant future

whats that ??
Old 15-04-2015, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Abortion????

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1