The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2015, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Re: A Kinky Designer

nice writeup...
Old 11-04-2015, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PushItBackUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice waiting for more as well
Old 11-04-2015, 03:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written TS, waiting for more
Old 12-04-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Ts, come back for more pls.
Old 13-04-2015, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 10
swaggering is a living Saint! - you won't find betterswaggering is a living Saint! - you won't find betterswaggering is a living Saint! - you won't find betterswaggering is a living Saint! - you won't find betterswaggering is a living Saint! - you won't find better

knock knock, any updates?
Old 14-04-2015, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 10
Emotionless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Before I could finish my sentence, S launched forward to hug me. Still perspiring and heating emitting from our body, S look up at me and planted a kiss on my lips. This weird feeling of sweating skins coming into contact and having a woman kissing me somehow turned me on. The kiss developed into a long tongue twirling french, engulfed in the moment, my hands started to roam. Slidding my hands up the shorts, with next to no barrier, I grabbed S's ass and began caressing her. I could feel myself getting rock hard, which I am sure S could feel it too. Not knowing how long this went on, S slowly pulled away from me and her hand went straight to my crotch area. By now, my dick had taken over and any fear of being caught outdoor somehow disappeared. S started to lead me towards the end of the clearing, with 1 hand still holding on to my dick, where it is partially hidden from the main path. I simply followed her lead. Stopping at an area where we are quite well hidden (not possible to see us from the main path unless one entered the clearing), S started to stroke my dick, sensually slow and while looking at me with those eyes, S spoke in a husky and sexy voice: "You want licking?"

Thinking a blowjob is coming, me: "Of course!"
Old 14-04-2015, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Well written bro, just upped u
Old 14-04-2015, 08:35 PM
Samster

Thanks to all Bros who upped me despite me being new.

And for bros asking for pics, really sorry... All these might not have happened if I WERE to take pictures at that point of time.

And here's the next part....

Sensing my excitement, S chuckled and slowly raised both her hands to my face. She planted another kiss to my lips and just as our lips parted, S whispered: "I want you to lick me."

With that, S, in a pull and lure manner, guided me to my knees. It was as though I was in a trance and I was totally doing her bidding. Once on my knees, S placed one hand on my head and with the other hand, pulled her shorts side way. Right there, I could see her well trimmed pubic and the pussy I had been fantasizing. I knelt down further as she began to spread her legs wider while moving closer to my face, slowly pulling me in and arching her back. With full access to her pussy, I began to savour it like a kid who just tasted sweets. The taste was a mix of pussy juice and sweat, stale & salty at the same time. As I began to twirl and twist my tongue, I could hear soft moans coming from S. Not entirely sure how long had passed, I could start to feel my mouth and tongue getting tired but the soft moaning, just kept me going despite the discomfort of my position and having to adjust as and when.

When I was about to stopped after being really uncomfortable, S suddenly jerked and pull my head in, letting out a long and more audible moan.

S came.

She took a while to compose herself while I was getting to my feet and stretching my arms and legs. S then came towards me and gave me a hug, resting her head on my chest. She looked up at me, grabbed my ass and said: "This feels really good." S then turned around, signalling for me to follow her as she made her way to the main path.

As we reached the main path, S: "Let's go back to your car."
Old 14-04-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

At least you got to lick her pussy. My friend licked my face.
Old 15-04-2015, 09:56 AM
Samster

The walk back took roughly 20mins, was enjoying it as I teased S and 'attacked' her breast numerous times. As we reached my car, S: "I'm thirsty."

Me: "Wait a minute, I'd got a bottle of water." I opened my rear door to get the bottle I had brought along. As I turned around, S was already standing behind me.

Me: "Here you go."

S: "Not this kind of thirsty la."

Me: "Oh... Alkaff Mansion? Just on top of that hill. We could get some beer if you want." I pointed.

S giggled and suddenly pushed me to the back seat gently. S then squatted down, pulled down my running shorts and grabbed my dick. Her sudden action with the soft caressing by her cold hand sprang my dick to life in an instant.

S: "I need this juice from you." With that, she began to gave me a blowjob. Damn! It felt good but I was worried that we will be spotted although we were at the last lot of the carpark and the door was opened to block most part of her. S was not bothered at all, it was as though she 'wanted' to get caught, and she began her attack on my dick. I could hear the slurping sound as she sucked and twirled her tongue on my dick. This coupled by the occasion 'JAV-look-while-sucking-cock' and the possibility of being caught gave me enough excitement to be highly aroused. About 5 minutes of her wonderful blowjob, Me: "S... I'm cumming."

That gave her the cue to go all out and within 20 seconds, I held S by her hair and shot all my load into her mouth. After I came, S did not stop but continue to twirl her tongue on my dickhead. I had to beg her to stop before she came to a halt. Releasing my dick from her mouth, she partially sticked out her tongue, showing me my sperm in her mouth. Rolling her tongue back, she swallowed everything in and let out a "Ahhhh".

S: "Thanks for your juice." And S gave me the cheekiest smile she has to offer. She then reached over for the bottle of water, drank it and passed it back to me, who by then had pulled up my shorts and was a happy man.

S: "Let's go, gotta work tomorrow still."

With that, we left the place and I sent her back. Once we reached her block, she kissed me goodbye and whispered to my ear : "Keep yourself free this coming Saturday, I have a surprise for you."
Old 15-04-2015, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates. I don't nred anyone licking my face ^^
Old 16-04-2015, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1241 / Power: 14
LuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud ofLuckyKnight has much to be proud of

I also wondering what the surprise will be .
Old 16-04-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 941 / Power: 10
Cignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to beholdCignobilis is a splendid one to behold

looking forward to more update.
btw, some photo will be very nice.
Old 17-04-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cuntnina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 19-04-2015, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 19
blues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud of

camping here waiting for more!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1