The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2015, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 19
horniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud ofhorniez has much to be proud of
Re: My mum Susan

快去干风姨吧,小豪。。。 哈哈哈!
Old 20-04-2015, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 19
lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!lovedosex is one of the Best!

小豪加油,小豪加油, 小豪 小豪 小豪,加油 加油 加油。。。。:d:d:d
Old 20-04-2015, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 15
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of

Damn steam sia...pls cont bro..
Old 20-04-2015, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 19
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute

Naiseeeeeeeeeeee
Old 21-04-2015, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Previously.... "oh.... so big...

"Auntie Feng caress my dick n balls like a devotee praying to their dick god. Her eyes glittering with desire. "好棒的大吊, 又长又粗, 干起来一定美死了 what a wonderful big dick, long and thick, must be damn nice to fuck".

"喜欢吗? 惊喜吗! Like it? Surprise?", I suddenly did a Steven Chow parody.

"去! 死相! 凤姨爱死你这大吊了,就不知道会不会像我老公般不耐用 chey! Auntie feng love your big cock to death, just hope u can last and not like my husband", she then lick my balls and suck them before she lick my shaft and take it into her hot mouth. Seeing my dick disappear in her red lips mouth was shiok and a great sense of achievement. She suck with such vigor and dedication that I just close my eyes and just enjoy her work. Mum, Mandy and Esther are good too, but this hot milf doesn't want to stop! Being a "late cummer", I can really enjoy it as long as I want. After dunno how long I open my eyes and she was rubbing on her breast with one hand and another was between her legs.

"凤姨,来干吧 Auntie feng, let's fuck", I pull my dick out from her mouth, she quickly got on all fours and stick her ass up high, "来吧! 快干我,给我你的大雞巴 come and fuck me with your big dick!", I can see her entrance is glistering wet already. What a jem of milf I have found! Same floor some more! I position my dick and rub her pussy lips with my dick head, teasing her.

"别逗凤姨了,快干我! stop teasing and fuck me!", she push her ass back.

"说乖儿子快干我 say fuck me my good son", I thrust in 1x and tease her again, her juice was oozing.

"你太坏了! 啊。。。给我。。you so naughty, give it to me", she pleaded.

"说儿子快干妈妈 say son faster fuck mummy", I thrust few times hard and fast and continue to tease her.

"啊。。我受不了了,儿子。。。快。。。干妈妈 ah. ..I can't take it... son...quick...fuck mummy...", I time myself on the word mummy and plunge in all the way, then I just ram her non-stop real fast and hard. Every thrust I smack into her big round ass, holding her hip to ensure maximum penetration.

"啊。。。。天啊。。。你太猛了。。。天啊。。。。好爽。。。。好爽。。。ahhh...oh god.....you are too powerful. ...oh god....feel fucking good....", her pussy was still tight, guess under utilize, she can work her pussy muscle and increase her grip, making it even more shiok to bang her.

"我不行了。。。。你干死我了。。。I can't hold it....you are killing me...", she collapse on the bed and I follow her still pinning her down with my hard dick. She had her orgasm as I felt her pussy pulsating and milk my dick.

"啊。。。你还是那么硬。。。wow you still so hard", her pussy grip and checked my dick.

"凤姨太性感了,你当我干妈好了,有空我来干妈 auntie feng you are too sexy, can you be my godma, I free time can fuck godma", I still to fuck her super slippery pussy again as I talk to her.

"噢。。乖儿子。。。干死干妈了。。。oh....good boy.... godma love your fucking...", she turn her head and kiss me as we fuck. I turn her over and push her leg up and insert my dick in again with ease, time to do some deep drilling.

"啊。。。好深。。。别停。。。。干我。。。快点。。。噢。。噢。。。ah...so deep.... dun stop... fuck me.... faster....oh....ohhhhh....", I let down her legs and suck on her nipple as I fuck her missionary style. After 5 mins I help her up while I lay down and she immediately ride my dick and moan like a sex craze hot milf should be. I sit up and remove her lingerie, freeing her big booty, suck on her neck and french her while playing with her breast, our lower body still connected and pushing and rocking on each other... Not all FT is bad.... We need more auntie feng... Brunei is getting boring for live firing mission.

To be cunnnnnnntined ...
Old 22-04-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

小豪啊。。。别停。。。。快点。。 xd
Old 22-04-2015, 06:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
latour is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondick666 View Post
Previously.... "oh.... so big...

"Auntie Feng caress my dick n balls like a devotee praying to their dick god. Her eyes glittering with desire. "好棒的大吊, 又长又粗, 干起来一定美死了 what a wonderful big dick, long and thick, must be damn nice to fuck".

"喜欢吗? 惊喜吗! Like it? Surprise?", I suddenly did a Steven Chow parody.

"去! 死相! 凤姨爱死你这大吊了,就不知道会不会像我老公般不耐用 chey! Auntie feng love your big cock to death, just hope u can last and not like my husband", she then lick my balls and suck them before she lick my shaft and take it into her hot mouth. Seeing my dick disappear in her red lips mouth was shiok and a great sense of achievement. She suck with such vigor and dedication that I just close my eyes and just enjoy her work. Mum, Mandy and Esther are good too, but this hot milf doesn't want to stop! Being a "late cummer", I can really enjoy it as long as I want. After dunno how long I open my eyes and she was rubbing on her breast with one hand and another was between her legs.

"凤姨,来干吧 Auntie feng, let's fuck", I pull my dick out from her mouth, she quickly got on all fours and stick her ass up high, "来吧! 快干我,给我你的大雞巴 come and fuck me with your big dick!", I can see her entrance is glistering wet already. What a jem of milf I have found! Same floor some more! I position my dick and rub her pussy lips with my dick head, teasing her.

"别逗凤姨了,快干我! stop teasing and fuck me!", she push her ass back.

"说乖儿子快干我 say fuck me my good son", I thrust in 1x and tease her again, her juice was oozing.

"你太坏了! 啊。。。给我。。you so naughty, give it to me", she pleaded.

"说儿子快干妈妈 say son faster fuck mummy", I thrust few times hard and fast and continue to tease her.

"啊。。我受不了了,儿子。。。快。。。干妈妈 ah. ..I can't take it... son...quick...fuck mummy...", I time myself on the word mummy and plunge in all the way, then I just ram her non-stop real fast and hard. Every thrust I smack into her big round ass, holding her hip to ensure maximum penetration.

"啊。。。。天啊。。。你太猛了。。。天啊。。。。好爽。。。。好爽。。。ahhh...oh god.....you are too powerful. ...oh god....feel fucking good....", her pussy was still tight, guess under utilize, she can work her pussy muscle and increase her grip, making it even more shiok to bang her.

"我不行了。。。。你干死我了。。。I can't hold it....you are killing me...", she collapse on the bed and I follow her still pinning her down with my hard dick. She had her orgasm as I felt her pussy pulsating and milk my dick.

"啊。。。你还是那么硬。。。wow you still so hard", her pussy grip and checked my dick.

"凤姨太性感了,你当我干妈好了,有空我来干妈 auntie feng you are too sexy, can you be my godma, I free time can fuck godma", I still to fuck her super slippery pussy again as I talk to her.

"噢。。乖儿子。。。干死干妈了。。。oh....good boy.... godma love your fucking...", she turn her head and kiss me as we fuck. I turn her over and push her leg up and insert my dick in again with ease, time to do some deep drilling.

"啊。。。好深。。。别停。。。。干我。。。快点。。。噢。。噢。。。ah...so deep.... dun stop... fuck me.... faster....oh....ohhhhh....", I let down her legs and suck on her nipple as I fuck her missionary style. After 5 mins I help her up while I lay down and she immediately ride my dick and moan like a sex craze hot milf should be. I sit up and remove her lingerie, freeing her big booty, suck on her neck and french her while playing with her breast, our lower body still connected and pushing and rocking on each other... Not all FT is bad.... We need more auntie feng... Brunei is getting boring for live firing mission.

To be cunnnnnnntined ...
Dear bro you are so lucky man can get 3 milf to be your fb ..I'm so envy of you.
I haven't found my fb yet. Please continue your sexy story I'm waiting for more. ...
Old 22-04-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
uansr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lucky guy...damnn.......
Old 22-04-2015, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mybimmer69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by latour View Post
Dear bro you are so lucky man can get 3 milf to be your fb ..I'm so envy of you. I haven't found my fb yet. Please continue your sexy story I'm waiting for more. ...
Is a fictional story la. However, is an awesome piece of story.
Old 22-04-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
qizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond repute

Afternoon Bumpz,,,,,,,,,

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them."
Old 22-04-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

TS please continue soon don't leave us standing
Old 24-04-2015, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
previously...We need more auntie feng... Brunei is getting boring for live firing mission.

"啊。。。小豪你太强了。。。插得我好舒服。。。ah... such power fucking....fuck me" auntie feng ride my dick as I lay down again and watch her slutty expression, feeling my dick in and out of her wet pussy, watching her bouncing boobs, oh... life is good. Soon she cum again and collapsed on me, we french and my phone rings. It was Mum and I answer. Auntie feng saw me on the phone and she slip downwards and suck my dick again.

"hi baby, what time are you coming back?", mum was sounding strange like she was out of breath.

"eh.... I am catching a movie with Esther going to be back maybe past midnite mum".

"ok sweetie, enjoy your movie...", she hang up and I set the phone aside and say to Auntie feng:

"凤姨转过来 auntie feng turn around", she did it with my dick still in her mouth and her pussy now invite me to enjoy again. I hold her butt and lick her wet lips, burrowing my tongue into her vagina.

"啊。。。我老公重来不帮我舔, 干妈爱死了。。。ah... my hubby never want to paint me...godma love you so much", auntie feng and me was pleasuring each other and I had the urge to give her anal. I smear some of her juice and wet her asshole, probe my forefinger just 1 inch in then out, slowly easing up her rectum muscle while I eat her pussy harder.

"啊。。。别弄那里。。我没试过。。。ah.... not my ass.... I never try before...", my finger invasion to her ass makes her nervous.

"干妈,那把你后庭的第一次给我吧,相信我会很爽的 godma, then let me be the first to fuck your ass, trust me it will be very pleasurable", I cox her and lick her clitoris while I continue to work her ass muscle.

"好。。。干妈也想试试。。。嗯。。。感觉不一样。。。你轻点。。。ok...godma like to try too...oh....it feels different...not too hard....", hosei liao, she was receptive to anal. My forefinger is all the way in and keep it there as I lick her pussy and make her ooze more cunt juice, then I apply them more into her ass, smoothing it for my first invasion soon. I start to light fuck her ass with my forefinger as I eat her pussy.

"嗯。。。。嗯。。。好爽。。。屁眼也很爽。。。天啊。..oh...oh...feels so good...ass feels good too....oh god....", I think the time is right and we got into doggy position again. I dip my cock head into her pussy and smear the juice and make it nicely lubricated with her juice then I position my dick and slowly insert just the tip inside her ass.

"啊。。。慢点。。。嗯。。。慢。。。。啊。。。。ah...slower....oh...slower ....oh...", godma pleading me to go slow as I sink my dick inch by inch slowly into her fucking tight ass. Fuck this feel really good as her rectum muscle really grip my dick damn hard, her nervousness caused the muscle to contract and grip me like an iron fist. I sooth her nerves with my hands playing with her nipples and kissing her back while I continue the insertion. Finally I got it all in and I stop there.

"啊。。。好涨。。。好奇怪的感觉。。。你慢慢动一下。。ah....it really stretch me...it feels kind of weird...you try move abit...", godma has accustomed to my dick in her ass. I slowly.withdrew my pick and push it back it so slowly. She was gripping the sheets and moaning as I do a few slow thrust. I slowly pick up the pace and soon work into a nice rhythm.

"啊。。。小豪。。喜欢干妈的屁眼吗? 你可以再快点。。。嗯。。。好爽。。ah...John.. you like godma''s ass? you can move faster...oh....shiok...", I start to fuck her ass and the sensation is damn nice that I felt the urge to cum... What I didn't know was few doors away mum was having her ass fucked too!

To be cunnntinued.

Last edited by Irondick666; 24-04-2015 at 10:59 AM.
Old 24-04-2015, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 15
nightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud ofnightfly1966 has much to be proud of

This story is damn bloody awesome!!!

Steam to the max!
Old 24-04-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 15
lucifer2938 is one of the Best!lucifer2938 is one of the Best!lucifer2938 is one of the Best!lucifer2938 is one of the Best!

really power! i like your stories
Old 26-04-2015, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 18
proevoguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow!!! Good dude...
Advert Space Available