The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2015, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 10
LonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: I slept with 50 photographers

Quote:
Originally Posted by graphical View Post
Like your story sis.

Btw side track a bit, you have intercourse with these photographers does it involve $ or mutual consent? or is it becos they r good looking ar..
You got read properly or not? The reason for each sex story was already mentioned.
Old 13-04-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

LonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Mr Shades:

I used my fingers to spread the sauce evenly on the cock.

Then without his asking, I proceed to lick his cock slowly and suck on it .

Mr Shades was turned on my action. He rested on the bed for me to continue my special service.

It was a sweet and salty feel on the blowjob. But it tasted quite alright for me. A word of caution is that you should not blowjob with a full stomach as you might vomit out if the cock did not taste right!

As the cock got bigger and bigger, Mr Shades started to feel the urge to bang me. He went for the washroom to wash away the sauce and returned back to me. We french kiss again before he returned his favour to lick my pussy.

His tongue was delicate in licking and I could feel the sensation building on me.

I started to moan in pleasure and signaled him to carry on to make me high.

He did not have a condom with him. But I allowed him to enter me raw since I believed he was safe and the fact that I went for health check regularly. I must admit sometimes when you were too horny you would not bother about safety measures.

Mr Shades started to pump me hard and harder. He grabbed my boobs and squeezed them for more pleasure. I guess somehow men really liked squeezing boobs or even burying their whole face between them.

There wasn't any special position tried during intercourse but sex was good especially when the guy's stamina was good.

The whole thing lasted an hour or so, with him ejaculating out his load onto my boobs. We cuddled abit and washed up before leaving.

Mr Shades and I met a few more occasions for sex. I didn't expect to do more with him actually. But we did not become fuck buddies as I was not so keen on the idea. After he found one model he met on pageant contest to become his regular fuck buddy, we stopped meeting anymore.
Old 13-04-2015, 09:59 AM
Samster

Finally completed one fifth of my chapters.

Next chapter 11 would be at a dark working area.
Old 13-04-2015, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HollaV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done! started reading the stories and enjoy how stimulating they are
Old 14-04-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyVDay View Post
Finally completed one fifth of my chapters.

Next chapter 11 would be at a dark working area.
Looking forward to more.
Old 15-04-2015, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
iknowwhoareyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS are you taking part in the contest this week at Bugis Junction?

FYI.

Matthew Wally, SgVideoman, Paul Ang, Edwin Lim the old man, Shahril Nsync, Ishardi Anti-Hero, Steven Neo , Andy Lee, Kenneth , JA Chew, Thomas Edison, Matt Zhang, xtemujin, Edwin Lim the young man, and a few more Thai photographers are likely going for both days.
Old 16-04-2015, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 591 / Power: 11
letmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to allletmetellyou is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowwhoareyou View Post

FYI.

Matthew Wally, SgVideoman, Paul Ang, Edwin Lim the old man, Shahril Nsync, Ishardi Anti-Hero, Steven Neo , Andy Lee, Kenneth , JA Chew, Thomas Edison, Matt Zhang, xtemujin, Edwin Lim the young man, and a few more Thai photographers are likely going for both days.
What contest is that? FHM 2015 you mean?
Old 16-04-2015, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
iknowwhoareyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Powersex
My Reputation:

LonelyVDay
It would be good if i can know who she is. then i can befriend her and go out with her for drinks. when she is high i can call you down for a all night gangbang session with her.

she seems so easy to get into bed.

ODST ODST

My Reputation:

I slept with 50 photographers
Bro.. you seen to know who the TS of the thread is.. mind sharing who?

Will upz your points in return

Thank you!

alucartel

My Reputation:

Bro, do share who TS is.

For my personal consumption only Whether you wanna tell the rest of the forum is up to you.

A million thanks!
Old 16-04-2015, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light

TS,
Do continue your story. Ignore the 8 year old boys that are trying to get your attention. Thats the best thing to do to trolls. By stopping, it means he got your identity right and you are scared.
Old 19-04-2015, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

Ignore him and continue your story please. This thing will not stop as there's no more zapping in this section which makes it a shoot as and when you like

I agrees with MoJoe313 that you continue. You have plenty of fans here too and I'm one of them.
Old 19-04-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
Stack Stack Stack

Great stories TS, camping for more! Will rep on your next post
Old 19-04-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas88 View Post
Ignore him and continue your story please. This thing will not stop as there's no more zapping in this section which makes it a shoot as and when you like

I agrees with MoJoe313 that you continue. You have plenty of fans here too and I'm one of them.
Come back sis !!...love to hear yr stories.....give you my full support !!

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 19-04-2015, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowwhoareyou View Post

FYI.

so many names... any pictures to see?
I am involved in contest but not this for sure.
Old 19-04-2015, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas88 View Post

Remember to up me then. thanks!
Old 19-04-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

Chapter 11: Mr Cinema

Mr Cinema works as a cinema projectionist (in simple terms, an operator that works on those big machines that display your movies on the screen when you bring your girls to watch).

Photography is his interest somehow, even though I usually only see pictures of event models on his Facebook. Occasionally, I can see pictures of him with local actors or actresses when he worked as cameo in local dramas (from what I knew, usually those without lines, just walking as passerby and seriously, I think the production costs seems super low budget when you see almost the same passersby for different dramas.

So one day, Mr Cinema and I were chatting online when he suggested to bring me to his workplace for a secret tour as his colleague was delayed on his overseas trip for some urgent matter so he would be covering his duties on his behalf. It sounded as a fresh idea to me as I had never been to the projection room of a cinema before.

So we arranged to meet the very next day. I wore a red tube and black miniskirts out as I had a casting to attend later.

Mr Cinema gave me instructions on how to avoid the security cameras and where to meet him so that he could bring me inside the projection room. Somehow I felt a little excited as it remembered me of the fear of getting caught by teachers when I did petting with my school mate in a girl's toilet.

So after reaching the place, I met Mr Cinema nearby the stairs, he brought some snacks and drinks and held my hands to walk up slowly to the workplace. He opened the doors and led me to a big room.

"Find yourself somewhere to sit while I prepared for the movies to be shown."

I walked around and saw all those big big machines. There were lots of cables, server like machines and some other high equipment that got me confused.

I was surprised how creepy and empty the place could be there were only two of us.

"Is it only one person working in this big room everyday ?" I asked.

"Not really, usually there were three to four people, but as time is early today so only I would be around with you. Not to worry too much as the other two usually reach 3 to 4 pm." Mr Cinema replied with his back facing me.

So after 15 minutes or so, Mr Cinema had completed his check and preparation. He brought me to the view where we could see the cinema below. The movie that was about to show was some comedy movie which I could not remember the title.

Then Mr Cinema started to tell me those old scary stories that happened before in the room. I felt a bit scared somehow as the content was quite frightening (shall not say out here as this is a sex story not ghost story).

"Don't say anymore la... I am scared..." I asked Mr Cinema to stop...

Mr Cinema did not stop but made those ghostly sound further more. It frightened me more that it made me feel like going to ladies...

"Wow, the Ladies is quite far from here as usually only guys working here." Mr Cinema then showed me where to go. I wanted him to accompany me but as he had to ensure the movie was smooth, I had to go myself.

It was a lonely corridor and even though there was no security camera, I felt a pair of eyes watching me from far somehow. I hurried up and located the Ladies soon.

Inside the Ladies, I felt even more frightened as I recalled some of the details of the ghost stories Mr Cinema had told me. I was all alone inside the Ladies and the air was still with my breathing sound.

Just as I was inside the cubicle, I heard some soft walking sounds outside. Then it was silence.

My heart started to beat faster....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1