The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2015, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Re: I slept with 50 photographers

Looking forward to your encounter Sis

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 13-02-2015, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 10
LonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for the strong interest, everyone.
I will post the story tonight as I am currently working. Not sure why I cannot find my thread this morning after I posted, hence I did not get to type out the first story.

As for the messages, I am not sure why I cannot reply to everyone as the system keeps telling me to wait for 5 minutes.

Cya all in awhile.
Old 13-02-2015, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyVDay View Post
You can address me as Cat here.

So let my story begin with the first photographer I have sex with.

sista, campin here
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 13-02-2015, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!Jamesleejamesle is one of the Best!

Decided I also want to be a photographer...hehe
Old 13-02-2015, 09:50 PM
Samster

LonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLonelyVDay is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Chapter One: EI

I met EI when I was 17. Back then I was still very innocent and did not know a single thing about poses and expressions.

He messaged me on my noob model port that he found me quite suitable for his shoot and asked whether I was interested to discuss further.

Upon viewing his portfolio, I found beauty in his works.The models in lingerie seems to be enjoying themselves and they had lovely poses on the bed.What impressed me the most is that there were models from different countries.

I did not have any lingerie shoot before, so I thought of myself it might be a good thing to have a shoot with EI since he could produce pretty pictures for me to update my portfolio.

I met EI at a 5 star hotel on the first day of meeting. At first I was uncomfortable in meeting him at hotel room, but he told me he got a shoot with a Russian model that day, so he could only meet me after his shoot since he already booked the room for a day.

EI was pleasant looking and kind of humorous in first impression. He told me that I was a brave lady that entered his "tiger den". I smiled at him and started to discuss about our shoot. He showed me pictures that he took beforehand and I was amazed by his work.

"Why not we have the shoot now?" EI looked at me with a smile.

"Now? So sudden? I did not prepare anything at all" I looked at EI with a surprise.

"It is okay. I have a few sets of lingerie with me that I brought along for shoots. You can choose from them as well as touching up your makeup." EI talked as he opened up his mini blue suitcase to show me his "treasures".

I picked one of his treasures and put it on in the toilet. It was my favourite pink.

What happened during the shoot was one of the memories I could never forget.

To be continued ....
Old 13-02-2015, 10:54 PM
Samster

EI:

It was 30 minutes already but I still could not get the proper expression or pose that EI wanted. He kept telling me that I was too stiff in my poses and that I needed to relax.

"Why not we take a 5 minutes break and have a drink to relax first?" EI smiled at me as he put down his DSLR.

He took out two glasses and a bottle of red wine from a mini container.

"Wow, you even brought along these?" I laughed.

"Just as props, dear. But we can still drink." said EI as he poured me a glass and passed to me.The red wine seems to be working on me as I did calm down alot and felt more relax.

"You should forget that you are doing a shoot and just imagine that you are waiting on bed for your man. Treat me as transparent and imagine that you are trying to seduce your man up in the bed" EI explained as he showed me the photos we took.

Soon we resumed back into the shoot. I tried out what EI suggested and started to be bold in my poses and expressions. EI's face seems to be showing signs of excitement as I started making seductive poses in his pink lingerie.

"Well done dear! This is what I wanted. You are great!" EI shouted out as he continued to shoot at me.I felt encouraged by EI's words and started to try out all the ideas I could think of.

Then I slowly unhook my bra and covered my boobs with my left hand.

"Could you help me take a picture showing sideview of me in this manner?" I said shyly.

"Of course dear, that is a fantastic idea and beautiful side of you!" EI looked at me with delight.

He took a few shoots then he stopped to show me the pictures. "Wow, that is so pretty! Thank you" I grabbed the camera and looked closely.

"You have beautiful boobs, dear." EI said to me as I was busy looking at the pictures. It was then I realized I was half naked at the moment.

To be continued...
Old 14-02-2015, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Camping for more
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 14-02-2015, 04:11 AM
Samster

EI:

I looked at EI with a shy face and attempted to hook back my bra to cover up.

At this moment, EI suddenly held my hands and whisphered to me,"You are beautiful dear. Can I kiss you?"

I was taken by surprise by this action.I did not feel offended somehow, perhaps due to the first impression by EI.

Seeing no reaction from me, EI held up my chin and looked into my eyes. Then I surrendered... I closed my eyes as a hint.

It was not long before EI started to french kiss me on the bed. Then he started to caress my naked breasts with his hands softly.

EI was fast in action. He took off his Polo tee and pants in a short while. Soon he was left with a black underwear only. He proceeded to lick my breasts while his fingers started to find their way to take off my panties and inside my vagina.

He started off with 2 fingers and I felt the sensation building up on me. I am that kind who gets wet easily. So when EI started to use 3 fingers on me, I started to moan softly.

Just as I was moaning with joy, I suddenly heard the sound of camera clicking...

To be continued..
Old 14-02-2015, 06:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
aspireboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS! Camping here!
Old 14-02-2015, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANowhereMan View Post
Interesting, there used to be a photographer writer here too
Me me ! Are you referring to me ? Lol !

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 14-02-2015, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyVDay View Post
EI:

He took out two glasses and a bottle of red wine from a mini container.
Lol. Sounds familiar. I think I know which photographer...

Someone I knew once mentioned he does that during his shoots .....

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 14-02-2015, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Good story sis.. think your PM boxes will be FULL soon.
Old 14-02-2015, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

camping here for next installement
Old 14-02-2015, 05:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 12
retsmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping with my popcorns in hand.
Old 14-02-2015, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2288 / Power: 12
Spikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond reputeSpikerman has a reputation beyond repute

sG50 might be too cliche ? PErhaps more 50 shades of Grey (Bleah)?

Thanks fer sharing your sexventures ! Support ya story Camping here !

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1