The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2015, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
Re: The pure & innocent colleague

Life went on as usual, we stopped calling each other mushy names or sneak that kiss during office hours.

Until one fine lunch, when i asked her to accompany me to collect a watch in town.

'Sure! lets go and have lunch together before that' she said

After lunch and collected the watch, i was driving back when i noticed her legs again from the driver seat.....

So i took a chance.

'Been working out eh....? Legs... look good' I asked, in a matter-of-factly manner.

'Haha... ok lah, a lot of squats at the gym recently mah' She answered, also matter-of-factly. But i can feel a tinge of.... shyness+happiness that i noticed.

I can sense the green light on again.

'But see not enough, i need to feel it to see if its really toned up!' I suggested naughtily.

'Wah, you ah. Cannot lah, now different already.....hor...'

Before she could finished her sentence, i gave her a squeeze on her thighs.

'Wei!' She exclaimed, and slapped my forearm.

'Wah, not bad lah. Quite firm now.' I praised her.

'Really ah? Hehe.... so hard work pays off' This reply was the ultimate green light liao.

So at the traffic lights, i squeezed her thigh again, 'Really leh, better than last time...'

And move my left hand slowly up, and lightly squeezed her inner thigh.... and brushed my little finger against her lacy panties...

'Shit....' she groaned.... and closed her eyes.
Old 14-04-2015, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future

welcome back bro!

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 14-04-2015, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for next update
Old 14-04-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Camp here for update.
Old 14-04-2015, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

mmmm~~~~ her horns are growing out~
Old 16-04-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

With that, i turned into the next MSCP top floor and stripped her totally naked in the backseat.

I didnt bang her that day, but made her give me a blowjob before i jizzed all over her face, on her specs and neatly trimmed hair.

I hope the bf likes the taste of my sperm
Old 16-04-2015, 10:30 AM
Samster

So we entered into the next chapter. A really bizarre one.

We actually talked about us. How we want things to 'move' forward. While she understands that i am married, she's attached and blah blah, we do crave for each other.

Its obvious, she doesnt mind being my fuckbud. Fuck, i dont think innocent she even knows the word exist!

Its simply amazing how things have developed.
Old 16-04-2015, 10:34 AM
Samster

So life became a little bit more exciting these days coming to work.

By 9am, she would be whatsapping me dirty msgs. Sometimes i would bump into the bf in the toilet, while i would imagine his gf sucking my cock.

fucking kinky.

Once, we were in our monthly meeting when she always insist she wants to sit next to me. While the bf was briefing on his item, a naughty thought came to mind.

Making sure no one was looking, i stroked her sexy legs and went all the way all to her inner thighs. Stunned, she looked at me with a poker face, but i can see in her eyes 'WTF? HERE?'

Chuckling, i continued and she didnt resist. All these while, when the bf was up there presenting and being bombed with Q&A.
Old 19-04-2015, 01:16 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
XiAo^Do]\/[ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls continue
Old 19-04-2015, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 12
oldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of lightoldslywolf is a glorious beacon of light

TS getting more and more daring . I like. But please do be careful don't get caught.
Old 19-04-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
JohnKiamGan is one of the Best!JohnKiamGan is one of the Best!JohnKiamGan is one of the Best!

waiting for more .....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1