The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2015, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future
The pure & innocent colleague

She was only 23 when she joined us, fresh out of university.
I just hit 30, just got a promotion into mid-management.

She doesnt drink, smoke and still dressed like a student going to classes.
I'm already developing a tummy from all the drinking and clothes are tailored from neck to toes.

She stands at close to 1.7m, leggy with angelic face and about to blossom into a lanky lass.
I'm shorter than her, losing my hair and face is almost always oily.

She's single.
I have a gf of 6 years, and planning to marry in 2 years' time.

Who would have expected that we will have an affair?
Old 02-02-2015, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jon12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The pure & innocent colleague

Interesting start...
Old 02-02-2015, 09:31 AM
Samster

Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

And so we began as colleagues, in a MNC of more than 5000 workforce. She's nice, naive and always eager to please.

Her lanky frame helped her quite a bit, the big bosses like her and slowly but surely she moves up the ladder.

Within 3 years, she's already picking up things and working on projects on her own.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:34 AM
Samster

Along the way, we became good friends. Surprisingly, she didnt mind my smoking and partying ways, when she had her curfew to be home by 11pm everyday. Yet, we are able to connect and talk about anything under the sun.

I chanced upon her handphone 'Sent Box' 6 months into her worklife. She confessed to her good friend that she's in love with me, a senior who's always guiding her.

But i cant bring myself to do it that time. She wasnt worth it, sad to say. I like women who are capable, carry herself well and dressed to kill.

Not young girls, with naive aura.

in any case, i didnt want to kill the friendship
Old 02-02-2015, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Nice start
Old 02-02-2015, 09:38 AM
Samster

And so life goes on.

3 years on, I proposed to my gf and we got married.

Along the way, the colleague blossomed into a killer; with my criticism and advices on her dressing, she began to look into making herself look better. I always told her, she's a raw gem with all the right qualities, all she needed was pressure to mould her into a diamond.

yeah cheesy i know but that was the way i put to her. Young girls take it like a compliment.

As she grew, i began to take notice of her, especially when she's in tight blouses and heels, those knee arches.... I have a fetish for legs, maybe because i'm short for a guy, i have dated many girls who are taller than me. It makes me feel good when i'm dominating taller girls.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:43 AM
Samster

So she attended my wedding dinner, she was smiling the whole night and even gave me a big hongbao. I thought she must have gotten over me, anyway with the way she is not, she got no need for this old man already.

And so 3 months after I got married, she texted me to say that she's feeling down and wants me to bring her out on a 'date'. She just broke off, and needed to unwind.

That night was simple, just a movie then dinner and KTV.

But she requested to go to the beach, and she held my hand and kissed me. Turns out that during the wedding, she realised what she has missed and wanted to make up for lost times. She's kicking herself for not confessing 3 years ago, things might have been different.
Old 02-02-2015, 09:45 AM
Samster

Why would I mind having an affair with this young, lanky and sexy lass, who has developed into 1 of the hottest girls in office? More than flattered.

We are 6 months into our relationship, and twice a month we would take the day off and check into a hotel for trysts. She's not the first colleague i dated/banged/affaired with, but she's the most surprising one todate.

Lets see how long this will last, although i got a feeling this would hang on for quite a long long time.
Old 02-02-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Why would I mind having an affair with this young, lanky and sexy lass, who has developed into 1 of the hottest girls in office? More than flattered.

We are 6 months into our relationship, and twice a month we would take the day off and check into a hotel for trysts. She's not the first colleague i dated/banged/affaired with, but she's the most surprising one todate.

Lets see how long this will last, although i got a feeling this would hang on for quite a long long time.
pathetic...this is why all new genertion singaporean have weak sexual mentality or mojo due to the fact that they are slaves to attentions and seduction...pathetic...no wonder i fire singaporean guys at a constant basis.....puny new generation singaporean guy

must be the funny genes
Old 02-02-2015, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 18
kirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond repute

Pitching up tent.
Old 03-02-2015, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 03-02-2015, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Not bad. Keep it coming.
Old 03-02-2015, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 18
Raddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to behold

waiting eagerly for next instalment.
Old 03-02-2015, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 10
Vornamen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS Do continue . . . await
Old 03-02-2015, 07:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -80 / Power: 0
Landing has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

more please . . . waiting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1