The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2006, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: What will you do if you discovered your wife or gf is a FL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
U are ?? All your clients must be flat-chested or A cups... thats why u only go for D cup & above when u not "serving" but "receiving"
what to do? usually D cup women dont need to pay for bonks, more likely i will pay them...
Old 20-02-2006, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 22
Sorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSorin^^ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777
well it really depends... but most of the time i believe pride get the better of us guys... normal reactions is getting pissed and dump the girl... just my two cents worth..
Yah, pride, but somehow the trust is lost. If relli love her, tink will give her a chance to explain, depending on the type of reasons she give...

Wonder what if the reason she gives is that she is sexually addicted...then i also dunnoe how to ans...
Old 20-02-2006, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 19
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i know i cannot take it. but i dunno what i will do...........
Old 20-02-2006, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Ah Bu Neh Neh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only 1 word will described the feeling... SAD
A guy will marry a FL but will not let his wife to be a FL...

Member of OSF [Youth Wing - Neh Neh Zone]
Old 20-02-2006, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorin^^
Yah, pride, but somehow the trust is lost. If relli love her, tink will give her a chance to explain, depending on the type of reasons she give...

Wonder what if the reason she gives is that she is sexually addicted...then i also dunnoe how to ans...
haha... i doubt that will be the reason... but regardless of the reason, dun tink much guys can stand that fact... knowing she is a FL has already cast a mental block in your head... even if u say nvm its all in the past, u dare say next time when quarrel u wun use it as an excuse to hurl abuse (verbally) on her when having a quarrel or wot? just MHO....
Old 20-02-2006, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 20
ricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterricardo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

let me tell u folks here what imo is likely to most of such cases.

u find out gf/wife do fl, your pride heart u cannot accept here. u ditch/divorce her on such grounds. then u pity her, she look u up or u look her up ... feeling not the same anymore but bonking still the same. u get free bonk everytime, not entirely happy abt it but u get free bonk. slowly u see her to bonk only ... u became fuck buddy.

u found someone else, more holly and more deserve your love. but hey still still meet up with your fl ex gf/wife for free bonk cause while she no longer deserve your love, U deserve her bonk.

conclusion, u will leave but that will not be the end of the story.

at least i think there is a good chance that will be happening to me.
Old 16-04-2015, 07:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
GongCB is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I just found out recently that my gf is working as a Fl. I don't know the reason why as I have been supporting her basic needs, gifts, holidays. She is also working and comes from a middle class family.
I set up a fake account and mobile number to confirm my suspicions and it was her. She can message sweet nothings to the customer as well. I even call her n use another voice.
I feel like acting as a 'customer ' and confront her when I open the hotel door. Alternatively I can just confront her with the website she's in and the messages that she text to the 'customer',me..
What is the best way to salvage the situation?
Old 16-04-2015, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Omg dig a yr2006 thread. Fl or no fl, does it really matter? If the man mind, then that mean he will also mind his girl was having sex with all sort of men she called them bf b4 him? A hole is still a hole, it is either loose or tight, either bonk by many men or only bonk by you.
Old 17-04-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cuntnina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tough question
Old 17-04-2015, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
super_marvel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If GF do FL, nvm, just act blur and continue to fuck her until one day tired of her or found a better one, then break up lor.

But if it is WIFE doing FL, very different story liao... If a wife is a slut, she'll be fucking around FOC. But if a wife need to do FL, means maybe household financial very tight. And for this, maybe should go through a heart-to-heart talk.
Old 17-04-2015, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GongCB View Post
I just found out recently that my gf is working as a Fl. I don't know the reason why as I have been supporting her basic needs, gifts, holidays. She is also working and comes from a middle class family.
I set up a fake account and mobile number to confirm my suspicions and it was her. She can message sweet nothings to the customer as well. I even call her n use another voice.
I feel like acting as a 'customer ' and confront her when I open the hotel door. Alternatively I can just confront her with the website she's in and the messages that she text to the 'customer',me..
I think you should book her and pretend to be a customer. She can deny it if you show her the messages and the website but there's no way she can hide if she turns up at the hotel door.

Or maybe somewhere deep inside you, you want to confront her with the messages because you're wishing that there's a really slim chance that it's really not her.
Old 18-04-2015, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zzsiongzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If it is true love, get her to quit and move on together.
Old 18-04-2015, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
bohochio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would demand half of the $$$, and then divorce/separate.
Old 18-04-2015, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!Archerguard is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GongCB View Post
get a trusted friend of yours to make do the booking. your friend is going to be real till the room door is closed. once she starts to undress, your friend should be deploying the delaying tactics. your friend should tells her he likes it slow and they should get a drink in there first.

one minute, two minute, three minute... he should open the door for you. your trusted friend has done his part and he should either leave or be somewhere else to wait for you. he is someone who could support and hear you out later on.

now is left with an issue between the two of you in private. then proceed on to talk about it. the number one rule:

please never lay any violence on her. there is no need to do that even when you lose touch of yourself. it has only got to do with your own anger management, not her. you should also tackle this reality facts though harsh, when you are confident of yourself there will be no injury to anyone... for the betterment of your future and next dating episode.

the above is just my humble opinions...

i hope you can understand where i'm coming from. Cheers!

Last edited by Archerguard; 18-04-2015 at 09:10 PM.
Old 18-04-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7595 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archerguard;12$$$$46
get a trusted friend of yours to make do the booking. your friend is going to be real till the room door is closed. once she starts to undress, your friend should be deploying the delaying tactics. your friend should tells her he likes it slow and they should get a drink in there first.

one minute, two minute, three minute... he should open the door for you. your trusted friend has done his part and he should either leave or be somewhere else to wait for you. he is someone who could support and hear you out later on.

now is left with an issue between the two of you in private. then proceed on to talk about it. the number one rule:

please never lay any violence on her. there is no need to do that even when you lose touch of yourself. it has only got to do with your own anger management, not her. you should also tackle this reality facts though harsh, when you are confident of yourself there will be no injury to anyone... for the betterment of your future and next dating episode.

the above is just my humble opinions...

i hope you can understand where i'm coming from. Cheers!
Very sound advice bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1