The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2014, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all
Re: Real Story: Armed Forces Scandals

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxccl View Post
C'mon babe, i won't twist the story just coz u're rooting for Viv... I was 20 back then... How mature could I be? All i knew what to do was fuck ard....
Hahahahah yea, wouldn't respect your story if you twisted it. I'll be whiny after every update but don't care me uh.
Old 04-06-2014, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
xxxccl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxxxccl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went for a long run and tired myself out... Knocked out and wasted my Friday night... I woke up past lunch time in the afternoon and turned on my hp... All the missed calls and SMS piled up like crazy from both gals...

"We need to talk"
"What's going on?"
"Please call back"
"I'm worried"

I kept reading and deleting the SMSes and it took about 30 mins to finally reach the last one... From Ther....

"Ice u bastard, i'm pregnant... Please don't do this to me..."

My balls dropped....... This time siao liao... I called the guys and asked them to meet me. I got Cai to explain the whole situation to Fatty and Tiko and met them at Fatty's house (we always play mj there, super conducive^^).

Ice "Tiko, sorry but Viv approach me and really really I'm not serious with her... U're also guy, if somebody as hot as her approach u confirm u also won't reject right? Some more she told me not official, probation only..."
Tiko "cb la... u pretty face... next time this kind of thing tell us la then we can be ur advisor ma... now those 2 dunno how alr..."
Ice "thats why today ask u all come here to discuss..."
Fatty "play (mj) and discuss at the same time leh..."
Ice "please.. this is serious, no time to play... Ther is pregnant..."
Cai "KAO! U chiong sua never wear helmet u not scared die ah?"
Fatty "eh! this one u ownself settle.... we can't help u!"
Tiko "nice one la bro... u ho seh liao.. first one to marry is u..."
Ice "oei... ask u all to help me... please please please.. I super lost liao..."

Ding dong here and there... in the end no solution... fucking waste of time... It was either breaking either gal's heart or I end up with nobody... I finally plucked the courage to call Ther and Viv... I decided to meet both of them tgt... I dare say nobody will understand my feeling at that point in time... nobody...

At the meeting place:

Ice "firstly i want to apologise to both of you... and I want to explain everything"

As I explained, Ther started to cry... Viv was holding her hand and consoling her... They even apologised to each other for looking me up without letting each other know... I felt really really weird and did not expected this...

Ice "Viv, i'm sorry but I have to be responsible for the child... I shouldn't have hide all these from both of u... I really regret alot..."
Ther "you don't have to regret... I will go for abortion and u don't have to be responsible..."
Viv "wait, don't be rash... I am willing to step out of this.. I don't want to lose u as a friend... boys will have many, it's not like i can't find any? I just chose the wrong one..."
Ice "Sorry... Ther, I am very willing to take the responsibility... I will marry u if u want..."
Ther "PLEASE! I'm engaged... I have a fiance... I don't need u to be responsible... I cannot have this child now, my career has just started... how to work with this baby? i am going to do it with or without ur consent..."

Both me and Viv fell silent as tears from Ther's eyes flow down...

Ice "Please let me know what u gals want me to do... I am really at lost.... really, i don't want to hurt u gals... just let me know..."
Ther "i need a break... i need to see the gynae... viv, will u acc me?"
Viv "of coz... I will go with u all the appointments..."
Ice "how about this, I'll go with u... I'll pay for all the charges... it is after all my fault... Let me make amends so I can feel better..."
Ther "I have money... I don't need urs..."
Viv "Ther, I think it will be good coz if ur fiance see ur gynae bills then he will ask qns... We may post to diff base then also dunno can match the timing or not..."
Ice "yes, at least i'm still in AFS then easier to manage the time... just let me do it if not I will feel damn bad..."
Ther "...what about u Viv?"
Viv "i'm not hoping for anymore with ice... since he rejected my probation then it's fine... the most i go for Tiko...."
Ice "u can't be serious right? Tiko leh..."
Viv "none of ur business alr right?"
Ice "o... k...."
Viv "At least Tiko is wholehearted..."

Ouch! If i'm iceman Viv is ice queen... so fast change of heart... Tiko? Seriously? I don't think so... maybe she's just saying that in spite... But I didn't get to find out...

To be continued...
Old 04-06-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

oh dear.

What's gonna happen next ?

would you write one more segment tonight ?

Please
Old 04-06-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Wah.. Damn happening man. Do write more. Are you still in the force?

Check out my thread
Old 04-06-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
siri deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I always knew uniformed forces damn messy... didn't know rls also so messed up!

but I know TS feeling, that age really is 太傻 太笨 太天真。。
Old 05-06-2014, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice update!! Me wants more!!
Old 05-06-2014, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxccl View Post
To be continued...
nice writing.. give you my humble points..
Old 05-06-2014, 11:17 AM
Samster

xxxccl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxxxccl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

So the gods gave me a likeable face but somehow I screwed it up... I tot I could really fuck ard and have things my way. For the rest of my course in AFS I really felt regret... A lesson I learnt from this is that sometimes you'd nv know what is dear to u until u lost them...

That week I was trying my level best to make up for the both gals. But I guess it was too little too late for Viv. She was super cold towards me, we didn't hang out with them anymore and CCC gals going to post to their bases... There was not much time to make amends for Viv... There goes one hot babe that I blew my chance with....

Ther on the other hand I had to meet every now and then... I acc her to the Gynae and oversee the abortion process... We agreed to share half the cost after we found out the price... We had to listen to the Gynae counseling, pay for the medications to prep her wombs. Urine tests and what not to ensure ther was ready for the op.

In my mind I was think WTF am I doing? I'm killing my own flesh n blood... On the night before the op I went to look for Ther...

Ice "girl, u sure u wanna do this?"
Ther "I ate the med alr... Tml is the op, what u want me to do?"
Ice "dr said we can still back out tml... Why don't we reconsider?"
Ther "u r not making things easy for me.. Do u think I want to do this?"
Ice "I'm sorry but I just want to be sure that u won't regret.."
Ther "I alr regretted a lot of things I did in my life... What is 1 more regret?"
Ice "... ..."

I felt damn guilty at this point of time when suddenly Ther started sobbing and told me the story about her fiancé. She met him (L) in church where she attended previously. He was alr in the force and she had just completed her 'o' lvls. They fell in love thru a church camp and have been going out ever since. L was 6yrs older than her and there were a lot of differences between them but she still loved him... Through their couple days, L was always insisting on things like go study aerospace or engineering, join him in the force and they can travel overseas tgt etc..

So many things that ther didn't wanted to do or knew about in the first place.. That was how she ended up in the force. She was also forced to think maturely at her age as everything had to be "for the future", everything had to have plans according to L. She told me that he was sweet and gentle but just too boring...

Before L had to leave for USA for detachment, he had proposed to her and at that point in time Ther couldn't see any other possibility of other guys. L had become a stable providing rock at that time, boring but nonetheless someone who could be depended on (Somehow tat suan me). So she agreed to the engagement and he flew off to the states thinking that his fiancée is secured...

I asked ther what about the situation now and she said everything has to be taken one step at and time and "we'll see how it goes"

Ice "I will try to show u that I can be dependable if u want, just don't want u to regret today's decision"
Ther "no... Thank u for stepping up but I told u, regrets I have many, this will not be one of them, I have decided to sign on and I need to stick to this. My career now comes first. As to our relationship, let's take a break ok?"
Ice "take a break? Haiz... Ok..."
Ther "but don't think u can escape tml... I'm scared and I need someone there..."
Ice "yea sure... I'll be there for u..."

And so I have become half a murderer of my own flesh n blood that I dunno boy or girl... The next day at the Gynae, I held Ther's hand tightly and kept telling her everything will be fine, when I was the one who was worried... Before she went into the op theatre I hugged her and have her a peck on the cheeks "I will be waiting for u out here, see u later" (damn drama but at that point of time I didn't know what else to do). She smile and walked in "I'll be fine, thanks ice"

The op was quite fast less than an hour, she was put to slp during the process and after the op was pushed to the waiting room where she slept for another hour. I kept waiting beside her bed and watched her sleep. I told myself that I wouldn't mind waking up to this girl every morning... My heart sank as she slowly woke up...

To be continued...
Old 05-06-2014, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 11
songbo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for continue
Old 05-06-2014, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Brb crying. Anybody else wants tissue?
Old 05-06-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
Thanks but no thanks I just went to toilet cry...

I rmr when I was 20 in a base is to take c130 to Taiwan...no cais at all...
Now it's like a playground there
Old 05-06-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettymannequin View Post
*bro hug*

Me too..

Check out my thread
Old 05-06-2014, 11:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -951 / Power: 0
siamboy siamboy siamboy siamboy siamboy siamboy siamboy siamboy

so sad..

Last edited by siamboy; 07-06-2014 at 01:03 AM.
Old 06-06-2014, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This feeling sucks.
Old 06-06-2014, 02:11 AM
Samster

Ther was in pain... as she slowly came to, I could hear her soft moan of unfamiliar pain... It was heart wrenching to watch her... I held her hand and it felt warm and tender... I wasn't sure what to do or say...

Ice "u ok?"
Ther "what do u think?"
Ice "i'm sorry but it must hurt a damn lot..."
Ther "try cutting ur balls off and see how it feels..."

The gynae knocked on the door of the waiting room and came in...

Gynae "Mr. xxx, ur gf is ok, but there was some bits of the foetus that were stubborn and tough to extract, we will have to schedule another appointment for a 2nd op. This time around I will prescribe ms Theresa a heavier does of the med for her to bleed. Please proceed outside to make payment first as I check on her"

Are you fucking kidding me? Have to come back 2nd time? More med and another op... twice the cost and Ther have to go thru the pain 1 more time... OMFG.... I stood up and almost fainted due to sitting too long without moving...

Ice "can u prescribe painkillers for her, she seems to be weak and in pain..."
Gynae "i will include the painkillers, but this is normal as she had lost quite a bit of blood. it is best that she doesn't walk about too much as the bleeding may still go on. I'll also give you MC until the next op so u can rest at home..."

Rest at home? Then people will know... I was thinking people will definitely find out.. I'm so dead... I looked at Ther and let her rest more as I made my way out to the counter and make payment... Fucking $900+ for the 2nd op and meds... After that I returned to Ther and helped her up and out of the clinic...

Ther "how much is it?"
Ice "u got more impt things to worry abt... how to go home like this? ur parents will qns u..."
Ther "i think i'll be fine after resting..."
Ice "I got an idea, let's just check in to the cheapest hotel ard here for this few days... Tell ur parents u gals having slpover..."
Ther "ok, but i think i'll be fine, don't need a few days... i'm so hungry now... I haven't ate anything since i fasted ytd... shall we go eat?"
Ice "of coz... let's go..."

We went down to the cafeteria and had our lunch there... Ther swallowed her mee tai mak soup hungrily... poor gal, really suffered a lot.. I experienced one of the most painful thing in my life at that point of time...

That same day (sat) we checked in to mandarin orchard across the street and spent the night there... No sex, no hanky panky... it was a boring night... Next morning I did some groceries shopping and stocked up the mini bar... Ther was tired most of the time and just slpt away... It was the quietest hotel check in with a gal for me...

The 3rd day came and I had to report to AFS... I called SSG and requested to apply urgent leave and to my surprise it was approved. I prepared cereal and milk for Ther's breakfast and waited for her to wake up... She slpt thru to lunch... zzzz... Finally woke up about 2+

Ther told me she felt better, she could walk on her own and there was no pain. Her face wasn't as pale as before and she urged me to bring her home... We checked out and headed home... There was 2 more days till the 2nd op... i couldn't acc her when I reported to AFS, she also went back to base to work for that 2 days... I had no excuse to go to her house to look after her... Ah... the agony... As I type these i could still vividly recall the scenes and small details...

Fast forward to the day of the op... I keng MC and took Ther to the gynae... Again she went into the op theatre, again i reassured her that i'll be waiting for her to come out... This time not so drama... An hour passed and she was out again... Waiting room, we returned to the same scenario... Before Ther could wait, the gynae came in...

Gynae "op is successful, i have removed all the excess foetus, she is clean inside now."
Ice "thank u..."
Gynae "having a baby is not easy, next time please think before you act..."

The gynae walked out and i hung my head below my shoulders... feeling ashamed and dejected... Within 30 mins Ther woke up...

Ice "hey, how r u feeling?"
Ther "Not as painful... but still very tired..."
Ice "hungy? come, lets go eat..."

We shared a bowl of her mee tai mak as she couldn't finish and I wasn't hungry... I saw her face regain her pink after the meal... It was comforting to know that she felt better after eathing...

Ice "so where do we go from here?"
Ther "home lor... where u wanna go?"
Ice "no i mean us..."
Ther "... ... ... i don't know... what do u want?"
Ice "I'd like to take care of u... only if u want me to..."

I felt a sense of responsibility but I wasn't sure if it was love...

Ther "i'm not sure if i want that anymore... let me think about it..."
Ice "ok... i'm so sorry..."

I sent her home and we parted ways....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1