The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2014, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Noydb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Real Story: Armed Forces Scandals

camping for more!
Old 28-05-2014, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
xxxccl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxxxccl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Continue...

So Nelson had this thing for Vivian, he kept on nagging in class during breaks about what position he'd bang her... His hopes were damn high but everyone in class knew that Nelson was NATO, we just let him be coz sometimes he's damn entertaining about the things he mentioned like:

"Eh, tml don't tabao breakfast for me... Vivian gonna treat me eat '辣椒米粉' (chili vermicelli aka bloody bush), she's having her period"

Anyways, our short 8 months spent in the training school generally made the whole cohort got closer. Within 4 months we already had nicknames for those special characters. Karaoke King, Vivian was termed school Beau, Nelson's became Tikopeh or tiko, bookworms, our class IC john is fatty and Steve became sabo kia.

Back to Vivian. The guys come to realised that actually Vivian always hangs out with this 3 other gals: Sandy, Theresa and Ulma and they are actually not bad looking, just that Vivian really steals the lime light overall.

Sandy: Sweet, cute, tall and slim. I'd say her boobs are about 24A? Not too sure coz didn't get to bang her. She's those act cute and high pitch women that I'd stay away. This is one girl that don't look good in uniform, but when we saw her in plainclothes it was 180deg change.

Theresa: Potential MILF, she's the eldest among the group. From what I heard her hubby/bf was already in the force. Mature and demure look, I think she has D cup boobs, not sure how to measure coz my hand can't hold the boob totally. EVERYBODY loves to watch her during fitness Fri. The instructors secretly ask the CCC gals to repeat their jumping jacks just to see them bounce more. LOL! Theresa is the kind of jie jie that you'll fantasize about to take good care of you.

Ulma: Cross between Sandy and Vivian. The most outstanding thing you'll notice about her is her luscious and delicious looking lips. You just want to pucker up and smack your lips against hers. Her smile is also dazzling and charming. She's very shy and speaks very softly when instructors ask her qns or talk to her. Probably 28B boobs, looks like a model in no. 3 and subsequently we saw her life size poster at recruitment center.

We were quite determined to get to at least befriend Vivian coz along the way we started to see other vocation guys stepping up their game, joking with them, making them laugh and exchanging hp, we told ourselves we cannot lose face or lose the chance....

Anw, the best thing about training school is that after training hours, almost all vocation will be found in the mess chilling, eating and boozing away, except for the ladies who don't stay in. So the guys and I devised a plan to get to know this group of gals.

We sent our fatty Class IC and myself 2nd IC (callsign: iceman) to invite the CCC gals as a whole to join us for drinks at the mess one of the wed. Since all could book out except for those who tio extra and on duty.

"Hello! I'm CPL Iceman from xxx vocation, we're buying drinks tonight and all are welcome to join us! No obligations but please RSVP so we can gauge how much money to withdraw. I will liase with your Class IC so let us know after 2nd teabreak with nominal roll! Nelson will be heartbroken if Vivian you don't come ok?!" The whole CCC giggled as I stare into Vivian's eyes.

Fatty: "ya ya ya! Iceman will have to prepare tissue paper and spend the night consoling him so please pity tiko and join us!"

With that, we made our first attempt to get to know the gals better. Poor CPLs trainees haven't get full pay already spent so much to buy beer. Lucky is subsidised by Mess Society....

To be continued...
Old 29-05-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ladylove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ooooh love army stories! excited to see how the story unfolds
Old 29-05-2014, 03:47 AM
Samster

xxxccl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxxxccl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Uncle who zapped me, thanks for the zap, but this is not NS, i'm a regular, so please fuck off if you don't like to read my account and don't be jealous of my escapade. I'm not gonna fall for your trick and put the exact names of the camps/bases, don't spoil it for everyone else...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

anw, continuing the juiciness...

In the end, Vivian and gang came, a few others joined us. We invited the other closer classes and instructors. Here's where the story starts to get interesting...

Pool sharks from the other class hogged the pool table, impressing some of the CCC gals. Luckily Vivian and gang (let's call them vivi) don't fancy pool. At the other end, Fatty, Tiko, Carrot head (always hang flower at thai pub) and me sat at the sofa and guarded the beer jugs, ensuring that our precious money don't anyhow kena kop... At that time our pay really damn precious... So we sort of looked like poor school kids protecting their treasure while the rest were relaxed and enjoying themselves.

Vivi came, I made eye contact with vivian and fatty waved at them to join us at the sofa which they did.

Sandy "eh, so good ah? suddenly buy everyone beer? who won toto?"
Carrot "nobody la, we just wanna get to know everyone better, next time posted to base can take care of each other ma, since all same batch..."
Sandy "chey! of coz will take care of each other one ma, don't buy beer also will one lor"

So the conversation started, Sandy and Carrot hit off and began a love-hate relationship. Tiko seriously damn disappointing, kept quiet all the way... *facepalm* fatty kept asking Ulma qns but kept getting 1 word ans till he fed up, he ended up chatting up with other gals of CCC but not sure which one. I was entertaining Theresa and Vivian with drinks and guessing games till they got a little tipsy and I got pretty stoned.

So with a few more jugs, 2+ hrs of getting to know each other and fun, mess closed and it was time to send the gals back. Carrot (let's call him cai, starting to get tired from typing) decided to send Sandy home coz "they live near each other". The rest of us booked a 7 seater and we planned the route according to where we stayed.

Fatty alighted first, Ulma 2nd, Theresa 3rd, and lucky iceman and vivian going last... OMFG i thought this is a damn good chance... We built up some chemistry and already quite comfortable with each other.

Ice "so theresa married alr?"
Viv "not sure leh, she very discreet about her marital status"
Ice "huh? so u all also dunno about her love life ah?"
Viv "ya, but why u care so much? u into her ah?"
Ice "aiya, curious ma, i like to know more about pretty gals"
Viv "so u're into her la? say ppl pretty alr..."

In my mind, it was like a truck just ran over my head over and over again... I must've been too drunk... She probably took it that i tot she wasn't pretty to me or i was using her to get close to Theresa.

Ice "aiya, don't like that la, what about u? are u attached?"
Viv "hmpfh! not gonna tell you!"
Ice "Wah! Eh, y like that? ok lor... nvm... anw i'm alighting after the bend, reach home text me ah? don't see ur text i'll worry"
Viv "aww... so sweet de u..."
Ice "hehe...."

Taxi driver dropped me at my stop and i rushed to my lift and puke into the trash bin... WTF... really drunk... after puking i realised that I should've sent her back first... kaoz...........

to be continued....
Old 29-05-2014, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
a_black_knight is Cool - loads of Potential

Fast forward.......
Old 29-05-2014, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 589 / Power: 11
prettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to allprettymannequin is a name known to all

Hahahaha really kaoz sia.
Old 29-05-2014, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 20
blade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud ofblade has much to be proud of

not bad not bad.. entertaining start. more pls
Old 29-05-2014, 10:14 AM
Samster

KNS, woke up late with a hangover... I wanted to RSO but confirm tio whacked till jialat jialat... I quickly slipped into my no. 3 and rushed down for cab without bathing... By the time I reached the training sch it was already 1st tea break, about 1030hrs. My non-camera E51 phone had 7 missed calls and 4 SMSes... (One of them was from Vivian which I didn't read in my hurry) I was thinking to myself confirm jialat liao, didn't even inform SSG that I will be late or update my parade state...

Cab driver helped me by Initial D-ing to training sch. To my surprised, when I reached there, the RP stopped Theresa at the gate and RSM was walking out from guard house towards her. (I realised that she was also late!) I quickly go up to the RP and wrote my rank/name/nric on the record book and stood beside Theresa to wait for RSM. She looked at me and I winked back with a cheeky smile.

Ice "hangover?"
Theresa "ya lar! All your fault!"
Ice "eh! I blanjah drink only leh..."
RSM "HELLO! LATE STILL TALK SO MUCH!? YOUNG MAN COME HERE!"

KNN... I got no boobs then tekan me? He took the record book and told Theresa to go back and report to CCC instructor while he reprimanded me and gave me 3 extras... OMFG.... I should've called SSG and RSO... After signing the extra, I went back to class and Cai super excitedly shared with me, probably the 3rd or 4rd time repeating his story about Sandy...

Cai "eh eh eh, why so late? Tell u ar, we didn't went home last night leh!"
Ice "SMLJ!? Don't tok cock! Where u 2 go?"
Fatty "nb, this carrot kept saying they 打野战 (fight wild war aka public fucking) after they left..."
Ice "sure or not? I don't believe, where got so fast?"
Cai "haha, she purrs like a cat on my bike. Kent Ridge park the view damn nice..."

Cai described it over our 30 min tea break till my didi marikita...
"We left earlier right? Then also nv drink much. I pillion her otw back then at traffic light I ask her what's her blk. She told me she actually don't stay same area!"
Ice "SMLJ?! Then where she stay sia? Why u 2 say stay same area??"
Cai "that's why! I kio dio sia!!! Hahahah! She started to hug me by the waist and told me she don't want to go home... I immediately steam and blur. I told her my place cannot, parents at home so maybe check in hotel."
Ice "KNN you kum gong!? Both wearing no. 3 check in hotel? Not scared tio complaint?"
Cai "no la! She also say no. 3 better not go hotel... I cock steam alr cannot think straight ma. She say she know a car park and guide me along. CCB I tell u I almost buang my bike! Ride halfway her hand reach down my lan jiao and she use her A cup to rub my back!"

At this point I tot I must have been still in my sleep...
Old 29-05-2014, 10:40 AM
Samster

What I heard through my ears was unbelievable. Here's what Cai told us (I'm recalling from memory so it's not exactly what he said but the gist is there)

Sandy's right hand grabbed my dick, started rubbing it. It was painful and Shiok at the same time... I think she nv do HJ b4... Her left hand cupped my left nipple and also started to rubbed. By now I super cannot concentrate and quickly press on to the open air car park. Parked behind the row of lorries and quickly get off bike.

We threw our helmets on the floor (showed us the scratches on helmet visor) and started to la ji. I hugged her tightly, pressing my hardened cock on her pussy. It was a bit uncomfortable coz she got very little fats. Bum got not much meat to squeeze and boobs only A cup.

I slowly unbuttoned her no. 3, lift up her black sports bra and reach down her panties and started fingering her wet and warm pussy. She unzipped my pants and squeezed my balls.... TMD! Fucking pain sia. I just stopped and asked her going raw ok with her and she said "shut up and fuck me now!".

Stunned, I pulled down her thongs and bent her over on my bike. Fucked her from behind... She had a very slender back view, her pussy damn tight. I couldn't last long feeling this fantasy and quickly pulled out my dick after probably half or 1 min and cummed on the floor.

She turned around and asked me: "that's all!? I haven't cummed yet leh" Walau, you damn sexy I cannot tahan. Your meimei very tight, every stroke I go in iust feel like bursting. She requested me to tongue her till she cummed. That's the first time I smelled a CCB...

Fatty "nobody force u leh, both of u willing parties..."
Ice "knn raw leh! U not scared accident?"
Cai "aiya, not scared la. Both of us next 10 yrs career settled alr. I don't mind fucking that pussy the rest of my life."
Ice "zhun bo?! U 2 what relation liao?"

To be continued...
Old 29-05-2014, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 12
Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!Wintermelontea is one of the Best!

hahaha...nbz. nice one...
Old 29-05-2014, 12:20 PM
Samster

Cai "dunno leh... After I tongued her till I tired I switch to fingering. Her skirt damn wet alr and she was moaning damn loudly till I don't dare to look around. After that we went to her place and showered tgt... Actually when she's totally naked it's nothing special."

Sabo king (SK) "Mai dua Pao la! Later I ask her best friend to confirm ur story"

Almost everyone in class "Shut up la!"

Fatty "eh, SK, u don't kum lan can or not? Every time sabotage ppl. Use ur brain leh, u ask the best fren this kind of thing u think she will tell u? Knn later the whole CCC know about it then Cai no need to survive in RSAF liao lor. Mai geh kiang leh"
Ice "brudder, not say I wanna say u. Real or not also not ur business la. U just enjoy the story and keep it to urself ok? Later they 2 can stead but coz u tell ppl's best fren then sandy lose cai's trust how?"
SK "k la k la but I don't believe. U take photo next time then show as proof"
Cai "CCB. I don't need to prove anything to u lor. U Better not post to same base as me if not I make sure u die"

SSG walked in. "Iceman! Y u late? Later u go up look for FWO sign extra..."
I tot to myself, this one is extra extra or to confirm just now one?
Iceman "yes ssg!"

After class I went up to the office and look for encik. I told him RSM alr gave me 3 extra alr. Thankfully FWO is a nice guy.

FWO "next time u all late just call ur ssg, u all young trainees don't think we dunno. Ytd let u all book out then u all go havoc right? Regulars not like NSF, we treat u all as adults. Maybe next time we may work tgt in same base so always rmb what goes ard comes ard. So u got ur extras, I help u clear them quickly. This sat, next wed and following sat report for duty. Plus, this month our turn to present core values during the commanders' call. I am appointing u. Make sure you make good use of ur time during those sat to prepare..."

Shagged. This 2 sats burnt and next wed cannot book out... Knn suay. Then I got of Theresa! She also late! Confirm got extra! Excitedly I rushed down to cook house, scanned for lunch and look for the gang.

Vivi and our guys sat tgt (first time become so close, can see a lot of other vocations staring at us. *grin*) sandy n Cai sitting close tgt machiam couple alr. Vivian saw me and rolled her eyes... I felt puzzled n sat beside theresa.

Ice "eh, I Kenna sat burnt and next wed can't book out leh! U Kenna or not?"
Theresa "no..."
Ice "huh?! Y? So unfair!? U also late leh!"
Vivian "since when u see before gals do duty in school one!?"
Ice "eh 美女, chill la. Why so fierce? I Kenna extra not u all leh..."
Vivian "serves u right!"

I became super puzzled. This bitch must be PMS or something. Tiko also face black black. Whole day nv talk. In the end Theresa was awarded the punishment of conducting warm up and cool down for fitness fri! Whahahaha! Whoever the instructor, I salute u! Good choice of punishment. For all our enjoyment!

Fast fwd to fri. The guys were damn excited again, changed into our pt kits and raced to the stadium. All the CCC gals were in their usual blue singlet except for Theresa in the white one. *prepare for nose bleed*

Her hair tied in a bun, white polyester PT singlet hugging her large boobs with her fluorescent sports bra peeking out at the sides. FBT shorts revealing her porcelain thighs almost up her bums. Blood rushing up to her cheeks while she was shouting the commands for warm up. I must admit I got super turned on watching this body jumping up and down. I swear the whole image was playing in slow mo and I could hear her breathing and see her sweat drops dripping...

SSG landed his knuckles on my head. "Go warm up la! Still stand there see what!?"
I was probably standing there like a dummy with my mouth opened and cock standing drooling away. Some how that day fitness fri I ran the fastest and furthest. Hehe
Old 29-05-2014, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Very nice. Upzz you. Hope you take more train rides over the next few weeks 😄
Old 29-05-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

After fitness fri, all the guys went back to bunk to pack their barang barang (gals no need coz book out everyday), smelly clothes and whatever we need to bring to our moms to wash for the weekend. Mine was esp small compared to the rest... Usually the CCC gals would've left the compound already but today was special...

As we head for the bus stop to take our usual 94 (very huge hint alr). We saw vivi at the drop off point... Wah... imagine 2NE1 wearing body hugging no. 3 in front of you, evening sun in the background highlighting their silhouettes, casting a long shadow. Machiam MTV. Then like every popular gal groups, there are pesky fans around. The other vocation guys tried to pick them up... What a cock block... We didn't thought much until Cai walked out of the gate.

Sandy "CAI!!!! Over here!!!"
Cai "eh, guys, they calling us leh, let's go!"
Ice "call u not us la... ur gf jio u go home tgt. u quickly go pleasure her over weekend... have fun man"
Cai "eh, brudder, there got 4 gals, we are 4 guys take the chance and share cab la! This is our chance leh"

So we follow suit...

Sandy "why you all so long one? by this time we alr reaching home liao..."
Tiko "Oei! Don't tell ppl in public our dicks so long can or not? later we tio swarm by gays in the school..."

That's the first joke Tiko made after that wed. We had a good laugh.

Fatty "why u all here? waiting for us meh? muct be Sandy waitin for..."
Cai covered his mouth and it became a gag show between 4 guys and 4 gals horsing around. Eventually cai and sandy rode back tgt. Fatty and Tiko decided to save on cab fare and I wanted to follow.

Vivian "Ice, tml you need to book in for extra right? Join us for the cab ride and go back early to rest la."

WAH.... My heart melted... GOT PPL RMB I SIGN EXTRA! Still so sweet towards me! Somemore is beau leh!!!

Ice "extra only... don't suan me leh... I don't wanna pang seh the guys leh..."
Fatty "aiya bro, what pang seh, you on the way ma, just go lor... Me and gay partner tiko will have our er ren shi jie"

This was the time we saw Ulma's most beautiful smile. Fatty hit the g-spot alr...

So the 4 of us boarded the cab, and according to the route, Ulma, Theresa, Viv then me.

Ice "Ulma, why you always so quiet one? so dao meh?"
Ulma "is you all never talk to me hor, not i dao."
Viv "Ulma is our princess, she don't need to talk so much one ok!? Theresa is our da jie da, so you don't think u all can bully us..."
Ice "... i where got bully? walao blanjah u all drinks, get drunk and late ytd leh... bo hua leh..."
Theresa "aiyo, don't like that say, next wed we acc u drink again la. in mess, this time we treat. right Viv?"
Viv "ya ya ya! that night quite fun hor? this time round we hog the mic and don't let other vocation sing...."

Conversation goes on til Ulma alighted.

Ice "so i suppose tonight you 2 gonna find ur bf and go party?"
Theresa "...."
Viv " I don't have bf leh..."

*awkward silence* (i think the cab driver also find it awkward, keep staring at me...)

Ice " can't be lar viv, u so pretty and sweet. Theresa, why u keep to urself, got secret bf ah?"
Theresa "it's complicated, don't like to share..."
Ice "oh.... ok... er.... i'm damn shagged.... I take a nap first ah..."

More awkward silence as I pretend to knock out. In my mind, I facepalm myself dunno how many times... kaoz... Now is what kind of situation? Thankfully reached Theresa's place and she alighted... The moment she closed the door...

Viv "CPL XXXXXX! Don't pretend to slp hor!"
Ice "zzz... zzz..."
Viv" wah, uncle u see he fake or not?"

Cabbie ignore her...

Viv "really knocked out? omg how ah? heeeee nvm!"

This mad woman! Takes out camera phone and took a selfie of her and me pretending to slp in a cab wearing no. 3! SMLJ!? Then all of the sudden I felt a wet, soft and tender suction on my right cheek with a loud *muackz*.

I immediately jumped!

Ice "simi...!? did you just....? what?"

Cabbie also stunned, eyes big big...

Viv "omg omg omg... I tot you really slp then then then then.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh why you not slping one! Soooo pai seh!!!!"
Ice "eh eh eh, don't scream, relax... Uncle sorry sorry you drive us to xxxxxxx in front only"

We alighted and I could see viv's face damn red and she was on the verge of crying... The drapped hair covering her softly evening glow-lighted face in that tight body-hugging uniform etched an everlasting image in my mind. I don't think I can find another moment just like that. We walked and sat down at a bench and talked.

Ice "eh, u ok or not?"
Viv "i'm sorry... I know u don't like me, and u like theresa, but i just tot maybe I had a chance and... and.."
Ice " wait wait wait... why? I mean what u mean i like theresa don't like u? what's all these? we just got to know each other better on wed only right? i don't have like who or who... yet la... in fact you should know what! we nicknamed you beau leh... u're the hottest in our batch alr..."

Viv looked up with her teary eye that hooked my heart and mesmerized my soul. Trying to break out a smile...

Viv "then how come u didn't reply my sms? always asking about the other gals didn't ask about me?"
Ice "gal, chill, so many guys around like wolves like that waiting for you, I count number what? I also dunno whether u got bf or not later bark the wrong tree kena slap how?"
Viv "but i don't have bf! i just told you!"
Ice "yea, just only... need time to register ma... eh... you know tiko very into u right? why nv consider him? He's a funny guy, nice person"
Viv "what are you doing? after all this you are asking me to go to you friend?"

Viv stood up and storms off angrily, her butt jiggling as she strides in those court shoes. I was stunned and just stared at her bums for awhile... Then I thought what the hell am I doing? Why am I letting this slip away? Nb, today fitness fri, need to run again... I chased her until her void deck and hugged tightly her from behind, right hand just on top of her left boob and left hand squeezing her waist.

I whispered in her ear while smelling the pheromones released from her hair "join me tonight if you got nothing on" she stood there for a moment and moved my right hand onto her left boob. I think my cock hardened almost immediately...

Viv "you're tired today, tml you gotta book in early in the morning. let's just do dinner and see how?
Ice "ok... 8pm i come by and pick you here.."

so the date was set... just to clarify, she's not my gf..... never was....

to be continued...
Old 29-05-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3543 / Power: 15
ReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond reputeReddySpeed has a reputation beyond repute

Sure bring back those army days memories.
Old 29-05-2014, 11:56 PM
Samster

Dinner at 8pm, we had normal kopitiam food and started to get to know each other better... The most attractive thing to me about her was that she still looks amazing in normal t-shirt and shorts. Her smell is just captivating and I will never forget her sweet scent...

Viv "are you tired? today ran so much..."
Ice "there are some activities that even tired also can perform one..."
Viv "huh? what u mean? u just as tiko as nelson huh? dirty boi u..."
Ice "eh... u then dirty lor... i meant going for massage or spa leh..."
Viv "haha, don't lie... i know what u mean... let's go for a drink if u're not tired..."

Picked up my dad's car and we headed to Blooie's. Watched some soccer, played some pool and had our drinks... Everytime her head rested on my shoulder I blood would rushed all over my body and little bro gets active... Her smell is just too arresting... I just can't resist her... Her cute rosy cheeks were just inviting me to kiss them and the warmth of her body makes me wanna caress her even more...

I went to the nearby 7-11 to get 'helmet', telling her I went to toilet... Asked for the bill and my mind went crazy... thinking of where to bring her, what if she rejects or what will happened? All the scenarios started to play out in my mind but I never imagined what's to happen next...

Viv "i don't wanna go home yet..."
Ice "huh.. where u wanna go then?"
Viv "i wanna stay with you.... forever..."

WTF!? Girl, u know me for only 2-3 days? 4ever? I also dunno u well ok? I drove to the nearby Bukit and found a secluded part to stop... We crawled onto the backseats. The whole place was dark... The air con fogged up all the windows and Viv complaint cold... I hugged her and she squeezed me tightly towards her OMFG tender and delicious boobs...

Viv "u are so red..."
Ice "so dark u can see? u drunk alr la..."
Viv "you then drunk... ur underwear red..."

My zip was already undone! Her hand was reaching for my cock and I wasn't even awared!!!

Viv "i heard men cannot stand when they are drunk... is it true?"
Ice "funny, I heard ladies' boobs are warm when they are drunk... I wanna find out..."

She cupped my balls and held them firmly as I reached under her tshirt and sneaked under her bra... We started rubbing each other as and she started to moan softly... Our faces drew close to each other and our tongues started to meet and tango... I tried to reach deep into her throat and she took a deep breathe and moaned...

By now both of us were breathing heavily and heavily aroused... she took off my pants and unzipped hers... I decided to take control and held both her hands back in my left hand while my ride hand reached into her panties and my middle finger was greeted by an unexpectedly wet and warm pussy...

She moaned further as I continue rubbing her clit and licking her cheeks, her ear lobes and back down her neck.... I released her hands and reached for her left boob as she takes off her clothes...

Viv "bite my nipples... *uuuhhhhh*" as she moans away...

I sucked and squeezed her nipples with my tongue and teethe and she moaned deeper... she helped me with my briefs and started stroking my banana... We were now kissing and panting on each other... I spread opened her legs as I kneeled at the legroom area... (totally forgottened to wear helmet!) it was wet, dark and omfg tight.... really delicious pussy...

By now the car should be shaking from the outside... she held both front headrests as I perform a motorboat, continue to suck her nipples... Her pussy is so so so so tight!!! She hugged my head into her boobs and then it happened... my thigh cramped....

FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!! I was in too much pain to continue.... This is such a fucking sad cock block... She was very concerned and kept asking if I was ok or not... I just grimaced and beared with the pain till it eventually subsided...

We looked at each other for a brief moment and I started to laugh... Viv turned away and covered her boobs... Act shy... (lesson learnt, after a run, don't fuck in cold environment...)

Viv "i think you need to go back rest ba, later u can't wake up"
Ice "yea, very sorry coz today fitness fri... then ran much today... I didn't planned for erm..."
Viv "it's ok i understand la... u so cute.. still bother to explain..."
Ice "hehe, er, let's go back ok?"

Wah... my thigh... why why why? I haven't cummed leh.... sian diao... Sent viv to her void deck... We made out for abit and I saw her to the lift... Made my way home and snored all the way for a few hours...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1