The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2014, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 11
pokepokeshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Office Conquests

Jasmine: “urhhhh… im… URHHH!!”
Waves of heaven juice gush out unto me while my tongue continued twirling around her clit, matching the motion of her hip thrust up and down while she threw a short spasm. Licking some of her juice off her thigh and I went straight to her mouth, frenching her with her own juice and stroking her clit.

Jasmine: “sweut sweut worne worhx” with my tongue in her mouth
PPS:” you been eating pineapples a lot hor” I joked as our frenching finally stopped
Jasmine:*giggles*
PPS:”shuang liao mah? Ready for work?”
Jasmine: “yeah gia bah.” And gave a lick to my nose.

While driving to the office my hand was lock in the forbidden fruit, twirling and whirling while she gave a poker face.(obviously hiding the shiok face from drivers who likes to peep at passing cars) Jasmine was my assistant, while I was the sales manager of a software company. Sexy looks with a body damn fine. 32C- 25- 33 Wavey brown hair with natural bright puppy eyes that melt your heart when she begs you for early release from work, or “early release” if you know what I mean. Soft sweet voice that will make you nod your head willingly. Reaching the carpark of my office she directed her lips to my ear and gave a soft “urhhh~” O man instant flag raise.

Walking in front of me while going to office, that sweet tight ass that you wanna squeeze so bad, I remember the day, 2 years ago.. that I first joined this company…..
Old 29-01-2014, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 11
Typewriting deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Office Conquests

FIRST! Camping!
Old 29-01-2014, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

second camper
Old 29-01-2014, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bigthorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start. Camping for more.
Old 29-01-2014, 09:57 AM
Samster

I didn’t have my own vehicle the time i started my job in this company. The first day every non-driving adult has to squeeze in the tiny cabin of mrt towards the CBD area. The usual I board the damn bloody crowded train at jurong towards tanjong pagar. Squeeze and squeeze till I reach the pole area inbetween the 2 side opening doors (the most crowded area). Then my didi bump into something soft. A soft cushion to rest my didi machiam the feeling of placing your head in between 2 D cup size de neh neh. A whiff of sweet fragrance(probably the shampoo) came through my senses and right in the front of me is this sweet young thing being squeeze unto me by this bloody pack crowd. Semi transparent white shirt that showed her pink bra strap, short mini skirt and normal black flats. Seems like an OL and totally a sweet young thing in my opinion

I tried my best to not think about it cos you know its damn embarrassing when your didi decided to stand up for Singapore. But that sweet aroma, the perky ass and that petite size. Opps!
She started trying to move forward a bit knowing that my didi is getting it on but the crowd just pushes her back. So much so that the sway of the mrt made her lean backwards and resting her entire back body onto me, stimulating the sensation of me pounding on her ass. This repeated a number of times till my didi was fully erected but somehow this syt seemed to enjoy it. Standard ladies will either switch to side standing but she didn’t.

Such moments are always short-lived and I reached my stop. She alighted at the same stop as me and I caught a glance at her side view. Wha lao eh this girl bway pai hor jin swee. Everyday take mrt see her also shiok. I bought my breakfast and went to my office. HR brought me around and introduced me. When I came to the conference room my sales team was ready to greet me. OMFG there she is!

HR: “Hello everyone this is PPS and he will be your sales manager from today onwards. O and this lady *pointing at my sweet young thing* will be your assistant, her name is jasmine..
Old 29-01-2014, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Pitching tent..
Old 29-01-2014, 01:45 PM
Samster

I had the feeling of burrowing my head into any hole I can find as the morning encounter could have caused embarrassment to a whole new level. We shook hands but you surely know the feeling of two people remembering something that happened a while ago and avoiding each other’s eyes. A mild blush can be seen on her face and obviously my heart rate could have hit 130 easily with the sensation of blood rushing my head.

HR:” I show you to your office”

Upon entering the office I felt like woots! So spacious until got 2 tables and 2 coms….
Wait what? 2 tables?? 2 coms?!!!!

HR:” you be sharing the room with jasmine while the rest of your team will be outside.”

Heaven must be either di-siao-ing me or blessing me with holy light man. HR left and closed the door behind, I was with jasmine in the room.

PPS:”Hi, well... nice to meet you, u can call me P if you like its more close that way”

After saying close the image of her butt resting on my didi sprung into my mind and embarrassment flushed through again

Jasmine:” nice to meet you”

Her voice was so so sweet like those Taiwan sales girls who make u wanna buy anything they offer u. I had no idea what came through my mind and I just had to say it

PPS:”About today morning in the mrt im really sorry and I hope you understand as the mrt was crowded”
Jasmine:” its ok I understand.. I didn’t mind………….”

She turn around immediately upon saying this and sat at her desk and started checking her emails.

SMLJ? Didn’t mind? This is what? Hint ah? Clue? Wha lao eh!
I went to my desk and looked at my com.. first day of work got what to do leh? Then my boss came in…..

Boss: “AH!! Welcome PPS to our big family. I got a small favor to ask of you. Tomorrow we will be having a meeting about our targets so do out a small presentation to present your sales forecast of the company and any marketing strategy. Thanks ah!”

And like that he left the room. Boss your brain sot sibo? First day nia want me die ah? I gave the wtf face.

PPS:”siao liao tonight OT liao, wo yao faint liao”
Jasmine:”I help you I have nothing on today also”
PPS:”serious ah?! Thanks leh!”

Her sweet smile that followed was an image I would masturbate to.. Sincere and it gives you the feeling of someone giving you a warm blanket when you are cold at night. Its like warmth covering the lower part of your body… Oh wait.. its just my erection.. chey…… but still heart warming :x

That night… that first night of hell of a OT…. Turned into a night of…….
Old 29-01-2014, 04:26 PM
Samster

It was 9pm into the night.. the rest of the office staff had already left.. I had bread that jasmine gave me to eat earlier on while I worked on the presentations sides and forecast. Presentation slides almost done and a rough forecast was done.

PPS” Swee lah almost done everything le, jasmine thanks leh for putting together the slides”
Jasmine:”…..”

O?! she fell asleep due to fatigue? I went over to her to see if she really was asleep and yup.. KO! Leaning her head on her folded arms on the table, face tilt to the left. I could see she was smiling in her sleep. Dunno what nice dream she has. But this picturesque scene of a syt sleeping right in front of her was something to adore. Pouty lips with smooth skin, you can be sure this lady does her skin care well.. I don’t know if it’s a fetish and I like to smell girls hair as the fragrance from the shampoo is alluring. I lean closing and smell. Fresh lavender images flashes across my mind. I took a whiff again and ever so sway-ly she woke up with a jump, bumping my head against my lips.
That bump sent me back a few steps and I managed to sit at my desk. She was shocked but more concern over my lips as it was quite a bump. The pain sent waves of impulse through my sensory neurons and causing me to close my eyes due to the pain.

Jasmine:”omg r u ok?”
PPS:*ahh.. eekts muo-kay” *saying this with my mouth close*

I held up my right hand to signal its ok and she didn’t need to come over* but I guess the timing was too right* I felt something soft landed on my right hand. I opened my eyes and to the shiok… I mean shock of my life, my right hand was cupped onto her left breast………
Old 30-01-2014, 01:48 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ray2828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I miss office life.
Old 30-01-2014, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray2828 View Post
I miss office life.
Me too . lol. Do carry onz bro, camping here for more, cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 30-01-2014, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 11
TheStiffler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great stuff bro keep it up
Old 30-01-2014, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
PrinceCharles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just love office conquests
Old 30-01-2014, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 16
Desires deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping
Old 31-01-2014, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xencar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep the stories going man...office stories are the best..
Old 31-01-2014, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
DudusCoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xencar View Post
keep the stories going man...office stories are the best..
Same sentiments here as well
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1