The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4490 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All you need to know about "Marriage/Divorce" under the SG Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA23 View Post
Have a question my china wife and I r marry for abt 6 month and she have an affair, u found out and we go our own way. Along the years I still renew for her, her permit and etc. Last yr something happen she was depot back to china and since then we did not contact anymore. I want to divorce wif her nw but am unsure hw shd I go abt doing it.

Marry - 2011
Separated end 2011
2012 - 2013 extend visa
2014 - depoted back to china

All the while unless is abt her visa if nt we dun contact and nw she is back in china there is no way I can contact. Can I put divorce on my own using tis as a reason and hw long will it take to process.
Any divorce lawyer should be able to produce an A4 piece of flowchart to explain the entire process and duration.
I'm out of date on this, the shortest duration back then was around 6mths. Your is a little tricky as your wife is overseas and unlikely to ever to return since she was deported, and I'm not sure how she could follow up with the paperwork.
Old 05-01-2015, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA23 View Post
Have a question my china wife and I r marry for abt 6 month and she have an affair, u found out and we go our own way. Along the years I still renew for her, her permit and etc. Last yr something happen she was depot back to china and since then we did not contact anymore. I want to divorce wif her nw but am unsure hw shd I go abt doing it.

Marry - 2011
Separated end 2011
2012 - 2013 extend visa
2014 - depoted back to china

All the while unless is abt her visa if nt we dun contact and nw she is back in china there is no way I can contact. Can I put divorce on my own using tis as a reason and hw long will it take to process.
Your case is a bit tricky base on your facts..... and depending on the circumstances why she was deported.... you may need to undergo interview as it smells of a "marriage of convenience" situation which has turned out messy.
Old 01-02-2015, 01:46 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

The murder cum suicide case in Yuan Ching road yesterday..... I understand the hubby is a bro here..... anyone know his nick?
The fricking WC has claims another victim
Old 01-02-2015, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
The murder cum suicide case in Yuan Ching road yesterday..... I understand the hubby is a bro here..... anyone know his nick?
The fricking WC has claims another victim
Is it, how did you find out? I feel there is more to what the family is saying. Very one sided, I don't think a man would go to such an extreme end just becos of a divorce. I believe he must have undergone tremendous mental torture to the point he just snap.
Old 02-02-2015, 02:48 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Is it, how did you find out? I feel there is more to what the family is saying. Very one sided, I don't think a man would go to such an extreme end just becos of a divorce. I believe he must have undergone tremendous mental torture to the point he just snap.
They took everything off him and still wanted more for the divorce settlement..... looking at a penniless future and being potentially in debt for life.... I can understand why he did what he did.
Old 02-02-2015, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, Bros..

I like to ask that how to reduce my child maintenance? Coz as currently paying $700 every month. Like to ask Bros.. Is there any way to reduce my child maintenance? Thanks Bros..
Old 02-02-2015, 08:27 PM
Samster

Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99546 View Post
Hi, Bros..

I like to ask that how to reduce my child maintenance? Coz as currently paying $700 every month. Like to ask Bros.. Is there any way to reduce my child maintenance? Thanks Bros..
You can apply to the court to vary the maintenance order but you better have lots of concrete proof to show why you can't afford the amount. And I tell you, your ex is not going to give up without a fight and probably file all sort of fictatious claims of why she needs so much for child maintenance...it won't be easy...i tried to varied mine years ago but end up the fucking judge only cut it down by I think $100, so effectively now I am paying $900 each month, $750 for my kid and the rest for the ex. Thou now i willingly pay more every month as daughter is now in poly and expenses has gone up.
Old 26-02-2015, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 19
SA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Any divorce lawyer should be able to produce an A4 piece of flowchart to explain the entire process and duration.
I'm out of date on this, the shortest duration back then was around 6mths. Your is a little tricky as your wife is overseas and unlikely to ever to return since she was deported, and I'm not sure how she could follow up with the paperwork.
thks...I m looking for a lawyer nw but cant find a suitable 1 as those I have ask the payment is on the high side. Any bro able to intro 1, can pm me the info. Thks

wherever you go in the world you will be lonely island
Old 10-03-2015, 10:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
niteboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

99546/Frankiestine, what % of child maintenance is over your salary?

All bros, my divorce was done a year back, zero wife maintenance, no hdb, $620 child maintenance over 5k salary, estimated child expense is 900-1200 but now ex want increase child maintenance to $800/900 (7yr old), can I reject since she should be paying 50% child or I will lose out if she apply vary order to court, appreciate your advise
Old 15-03-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteboi View Post
99546/Frankiestine, what % of child maintenance is over your salary?

All bros, my divorce was done a year back, zero wife maintenance, no hdb, $620 child maintenance over 5k salary, estimated child expense is 900-1200 but now ex want increase child maintenance to $800/900 (7yr old), can I reject since she should be paying 50% child or I will lose out if she apply vary order to court, appreciate your advise
I don't think they actually work base on % of your salary, its really up to her to show how much it takes to bring a kid up. But we call know whatever figures they put in are generally over inflated and prbly no thanks to unscruplous lawyers advice.

So it's a case of who makes a more convincing arguement to show that the cost of bringing up your child really cost that much.
Old 25-03-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
seeseekia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just curious, lets say I'm getting married soon.

Assumption
1) Both are Singaporean
2) Both are NOT Muslim
3) Guy only have cash and stock
4) Buying HDB together soon

how can I protect my assets?

1) I read pre-nuptial agreement will be taken into consideration in case of divorce.

2) I read matrimonial assets does not apply to what I have before ROM. True or False?

3) If #2 is true, shouldn't I beef up my finance and etc before getting married?
This way when it comes to calculation of matrimonial assets, I will set a high bar?

4) If I wish to married someone but at the same time want to protect my assets, what can I do?

5) Don't mind paying child maintenance, but just don't want to lose money to alimony and current+future assets.
Old 25-03-2015, 12:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeseekia View Post
Just curious, lets say I'm getting married soon.

Assumption
1) Both are Singaporean
2) Both are NOT Muslim
3) Guy only have cash and stock
4) Buying HDB together soon

how can I protect my assets?

1) I read pre-nuptial agreement will be taken into consideration in case of divorce.

2) I read matrimonial assets does not apply to what I have before ROM. True or False?

3) If #2 is true, shouldn't I beef up my finance and etc before getting married?
This way when it comes to calculation of matrimonial assets, I will set a high bar?

4) If I wish to married someone but at the same time want to protect my assets, what can I do?

5) Don't mind paying child maintenance, but just don't want to lose money to alimony and current+future assets.
I summaries all your concerns into layman terms.

Once you are married to her, everything you own is shared with her but everything she owns belongs solely to her. With the revamp of the Family Court recently the situation has gotten even worse for the guys. Now you can't even fight it out in court with a good lawyer as the case will be reviewed and analysed by a panel of "experts" which unfortunately comprises mainly of pro - WC legal eagles and members of AWaRE. By the time your case reaches the court, the outcome would have already been decided and the case is in the court to be rubber stamped only.

Please don't believe all that bullshit about pre-nup agreements, it is only propaganda and BIG pile of bullshit!
Old 25-03-2015, 12:18 PM
Samster

seeseekia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by seeseekia; 29-03-2015 at 11:16 AM.
Old 04-04-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
maclye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear all brothers and sister,

Just want to see advice on the current situation.

My wife just make a police report that i hurt her during arguments. She make 2 times police report.

Situation one. She threw and kick my samsung tablet away while showing my son something on net. This make me throw her ipad on the floor which screen crack and spoil. Be cause of this, she attack me and push her to the sofa to calm her down. In between, both of us where injured.

Situation two, one morning after i woke up, my wife keep on scolding in cantonese bad langauges and point middle finger at me, which make me want to bring her out of the house to calm her down. In between, while i wah pulling her out, we fell and both got injured. She got burises and knock her hear on the floor, but not serious. I got burises on my knee and sprang my hand.

Pls advice what can be done to protect my innocent. Must i go report police about the above?

Thank you.

Mac
Old 22-04-2015, 07:56 PM
Samster (M)

ginny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi

I am at my wits end now, and I need advise desperately.

My bf got divorced 2 years ago, and signed a document which he needs to provide a car / $3500 monthly for alimony as well as child maintenance / and give her the HDB.

The reason why my bf signed that because she threatened to harm/ harass his family/ friends if he did not agree with whatever T&C she wants.

This woman went all out to get what she wants, went to his office and made a scene, went to harass his friend's family and my bf got no other way out but signed the document.

My bf is earning about 2k a month, how can he possibly pay her $3500 a month and to provide her with a car to drive? For the past 2 years , he have been borrowing money from credit cards / friends and getting cash from fund transfer from CC and even take up loans from bank.

And she have been enforcing this thingy to court and I think we got no other way out rather than applying the variation. Since he have signed the document during the divorce, we know its damn hard to get it done.

My bf is a responsible person, he is not trying to run away from his responsibilities, but at least a reasonable amount.

Is there any lawyer out there will be able to give us some advise ? Or anyone of you know any lawyer which is good at this?

We are both drained mentally as well as financially, and we just want to do this thing right.

I appreciate everyone of you who can provide me with any form of advise, thanks in advance!

G
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1