The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 20
hunter1222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nasty encounter at reservoir carpark

Isn't the idea of doing in a public carpark is to get the EXTRA THRILL of risking being seen by others?

Why complain when you are actually caught in the act? That's part of the fun of doing it outdoors isn't it?
Old 23-09-2013, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
There was a case that went all the way to court some years back. A car is considered private property. Peeping into private property is criminal. It doesn't matter if the car is in a public carpark. The peeping toms were punished. The couple were not punished

If peeping at couples making love in public carparks is not a crime, why do peeping toms have to be so discreet? They might as well form peeping groups. If peeping at couples making love is not wrong, then next time the peeping toms don't have to move when the police comes. You think our laws are so stupid? If it's not wrong, it means our police cannot do anything to peeping toms even if the police catch them peeping.
On the contrary, a couple was fined some years back for indecent exposure when they were caught making love in their car at a car park somewhere in the East Coast park area! So beware guys.
Old 23-09-2013, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
lancelotd is Cool - loads of Potential

torch light. not touch light lol.
Old 23-09-2013, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Those who want to play out door, better play safe and don't confront those peepers, may turn out to be ugly.
Best is just change to another place which they cannot follow, unless they came by bike.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 23-09-2013, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Those who want to play out door, better play safe and don't confront those peepers, may turn out to be ugly.
Best is just change to another place which they cannot follow, unless they came by bike or other means of transport.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 23-09-2013, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

boh bian la bro.... u wana do outdoor then b prepare of the consequences. me too kena once at labrador upper carpark n once at east coast which i hvnt started action jus foreplay.
Old 23-09-2013, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

This is what happened to me.

I was bonking this SYT with super nice boobs at ECP. She was completely naked by then with her 2 legs up on my shoulders. At the heat of the moment, I guess the car was shaking vigorously, the peeping tom got so excited he actually banged on the glass window with his palms -- I think he must have ejaculated in his pants. I looked up, quickly put my pants on, rushed out and chased after him. Wanted to beat him up. Along the way, met some cyclists who joined in the chase... haha!

Anyway the man quickly disappeared into some bushes and although I could see his legs (he was trying to hide), I thought forget it. I just wanted to scare him. No point beating him. On the legal side, I think it's not illegal to peep into a parked car.

Anyway as some bros pointed out, it's quite a thrill to bonk in a car as opposed to inside a room. Different ppl have different turn-ons.
Old 23-09-2013, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

i am ok with peeping tom, as many had said, if u do outdoor, prepare to get peeped.

as long as my girl is ok, i will just let the peeper watch. in fact, i will purposely turn on my cabin light so that the peeper got a clearer view.

however, i hope peeper will give some respect in return - just watch and PCC, don't record!
Old 24-09-2013, 09:42 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Nasty encounter at reservoir carpark

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
i am ok with peeping tom, as many had said, if u do outdoor, prepare to get peeped.

as long as my girl is ok, i will just let the peeper watch. in fact, i will purposely turn on my cabin light so that the peeper got a clearer view.

however, i hope peeper will give some respect in return - just watch and PCC, don't record!
Bravo, like you sharing spirit. But not everyone is honest leh, they see already, pcc already still not enuf, must record and replay for more, or even sell and distribute to internet for more sharing or revenue generation.

Cheers anyway. Be safe, stay safe.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 24-09-2013, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
must record and replay for more, or even sell and distribute to internet for more sharing or revenue generation.
where can i find local peeping video? just want to check if got my face or not
Old 24-09-2013, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 23
darkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud ofdarkshiver has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post

Thats dogging culture bro. I don't think Singapore has that.
Old 24-09-2013, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

OK... so the catch is when you wanna to see lovers in-car actions, just go and stand beside and stare into the car. That's not peeping rite? it's watching. And if he comes out and jio you, just tell him 1) I am yr wife's PI or 2) I am her father/BF/Husband's PI.
Old 24-09-2013, 01:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1823 / Power: 23
daryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant future

avoid those well known make out places la

there are so many other places safe for bonking.. even stand outside cars oso can
why take the risk?
Old 24-09-2013, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 11
cloudprince is a glorious beacon of lightcloudprince is a glorious beacon of lightcloudprince is a glorious beacon of lightcloudprince is a glorious beacon of lightcloudprince is a glorious beacon of lightcloudprince is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, there is always the risk if u wanna do it outside. Juz like some who like the thrill out doing outdoors, there's others who deprive satisfaction from looking at others. Like most have suggested, better to get a room and do indoors if u do not want such "attention" from strangers.
Old 24-09-2013, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
crotch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
This is what happened to me.

I was bonking this SYT with super nice boobs at ECP. She was completely naked by then with her 2 legs up on my shoulders. At the heat of the moment, I guess the car was shaking vigorously, the peeping tom got so excited he actually banged on the glass window with his palms -- I think he must have ejaculated in his pants. I looked up, quickly put my pants on, rushed out and chased after him. Wanted to beat him up. Along the way, met some cyclists who joined in the chase... haha!

Anyway the man quickly disappeared into some bushes and although I could see his legs (he was trying to hide), I thought forget it. I just wanted to scare him. No point beating him. On the legal side, I think it's not illegal to peep into a parked car.

Anyway as some bros pointed out, it's quite a thrill to bonk in a car as opposed to inside a room. Different ppl have different turn-ons.
The thrill is the chance to showcase your prize. Aggrandizing your manhood.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1