The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-04-2015, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4getful View Post
Found out something n an alert for those bro who msg their gals. U might not be chatting with your gals! From her, i understand many maid might had their hp confiscate or kept by their sir or mum until either sunday or their off day. So becareful what topic you are chatting, it might not be the maid.
Quite scary if being made fun of. what he make appointment and you just wait for nothing while being watch by the other party.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 20-04-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishsoup84 View Post
You are a pinoy or you just love to bonk maids?
thanks for wasting bandwidth
but out of compassion i still upz u 13pts
Old 20-04-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4873 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

went down OT yesterday for tea dancce

top 5 seem not much crowds and goods mostly attached
went down to my hunting gd noti-girl.....wow is packed with gems

just the normal raba raba and grab some xontact for follow up

any bro there yesterday?
Old 20-04-2015, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No up, too easy to get already. It is just too good to be truth. Found out something n an alert for those bro who msg their gals. U might not be chatting with your gals! From her, i understand many maid might had their hp confiscate or kept by their sir or mum until either sunday or their off day. So becareful what topic you are chatting, it might not be the maid.
some maid also smart...they have two phone..they passed the lousy phone to the employer whilst keeping the smart phone secretly for whatapp wechat

Nowadays maid have 2-3 smart phone + tab is very common..i met some of them they carry both tab and smart phone (Samsung S4, Samsung note3 or note 4)....lol better than me only have 1 phone.....
Old 20-04-2015, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Quite scary if being made fun of. what he make appointment and you just wait for nothing while being watch by the other party.
scary think, next time need to double check with the maid
Old 20-04-2015, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7007 / Power: 17
wittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond reputewittyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
some maid also smart...they have two phone..they passed the lousy phone to the employer whilst keeping the smart phone secretly for whatapp wechat
bro agree, seems most maids have 2 numbers and some have lot of wechat accts
Old 20-04-2015, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by wittyman View Post

bro agree, seems most maids have 2 numbers and some have lot of wechat accts
At least 2 numbers. Lots of other account of different apps
Old 20-04-2015, 07:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
At least 2 numbers. Lots of other account of different apps
Yes...2-3 phone but >10 different social apps including phil social app !!...phil is the most people using social apps country...all the country social app all flooded with pinay pinoy....like finding bf or gf etc....In Singapore..the social app mostly pinay also.. hardly see our Singaporean lady there
Old 20-04-2015, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Yes...2-3 phone but >10 different social apps including phil social app !!...phil is the most people using social apps country...all the country social app all flooded with pinay pinoy....like finding bf or gf etc....In Singapore..the social app mostly pinay also.. hardly see our Singaporean lady there
Singaporean lady are too dangerous. You will never know when she is going to accuse you for touching her or even sexual assault. All your conversation must be craft till there is no intention of taking advantage of her. Even if she strip, you are deemed to have seduced her n is still your fault that carries a chargeable offense with jail term. So why risk yourself to the possibility of meeting a fat woman when there are plenty of foreign babes, ie maid.
Old 20-04-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 9
karmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to beholdkarmaisabitch is a splendid one to behold

Gave out 1 contact to 3bros here, so sorry demand exceeds supply~
Old 21-04-2015, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Singaporean lady are too dangerous. You will never know when she is going to accuse you for touching her or even sexual assault. All your conversation must be craft till there is no intention of taking advantage of her. Even if she strip, you are deemed to have seduced her n is still your fault that carries a chargeable offense with jail term. So why risk yourself to the possibility of meeting a fat woman when there are plenty of foreign babes, ie maid.
Best . Up you
Old 21-04-2015, 09:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

To ask for $150, top up, is really bullshit. I do not think they ever ask the bayi for $. As for singaporean girls, singapore girls are bullshit.
Old 21-04-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cuntnina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
went down OT yesterday for tea dancce

top 5 seem not much crowds and goods mostly attached
went down to my hunting gd noti-girl.....wow is packed with gems

just the normal raba raba and grab some xontact for follow up

any bro there yesterday?
gems? u think of maids as gems?
Old 21-04-2015, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntnina View Post
gems? u think of maids as gems?
Babe should be the better choice of word for me as it arouse me of sexual activities, shave/hairy pussies n the part on romantically making out.
Gems has the hidden meaning of expensive.
Old 21-04-2015, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
cuntnina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Babe should be the better choice of word for me as it arouse me of sexual activities, shave/hairy pussies n the part on romantically making out.
Gems has the hidden meaning of expensive.
u mean u all here are attracted to maids? ew
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1