The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2014, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
xxxccl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxxxccl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Real Story: Armed Forces Scandals

We were kinda out of luck as the Best Western was fully booked for the night, so we drove on down to the next motel/hotel we could find and finally found ourselves checking into Ramada.

There wasn't any single queen bed left so we got ourselves a double queen room.... It was huge!. 1 bed for slping and 1 bed for our sexercise! I hopped onto the bed and spread my limbs wide opened, S dropped everything she was holding onto the carpet and crawled kinkily towards me...

S: "so do you wanna dive into it or shall we have some 开胃菜? (appetisers)"
Ice: "what do u mean?"
S: "close your eyes and i'll show you!"

I closed my eyes and peeked a little and S was taking off her top... There they were! Jiggly melons!!! Oh My God!!! Confirm D! Maybe becoming E!? Her bra was being tested to the maximum as I noticed her deep strap marks on her shoulders. They must've been heavy...

S took off her bra and rested her rocks on my face... Rubbing her tits up and down while undressing me.... I swear my cock stood almost immediately and I had no any other tots but to fuck this older woman...

With my pants down and my dick sticking up, S tried to remove her jeans excruciatingly by rubbing it off with my cock... OMG.... that's a first... seriously the pain and the pleasure... Denim some more...

I almost wanted to let go and shoot but my ego held me back... I grabbed her left cushy and warm boob with my right hand shoved my left into her pussy and it was so damn warm and wet! S let out a soft moan and she bent her abs towards me, trusting her tits into my face and ass outwards...

I started to suck her nipple and took control by her waist... she was gyrating as I suck and try to remove her jeans at the same time. We turn onto our sides and started to make out while she diy removed her jeans.

I hurriedly stuck my ram rod into her tush and started banging away... her moans and groans really turned me on... Her bouncing melons also gave me much to be desired... the feel was oh so right.... Her pussy was surprisingly tight and I could feel the walls of her warm and comfortable vagina with every thrust from me...

Soon I couldn't take it, I pulled out my dick and the surprise came... S rushed and cupped her mouth over my dick head and I came with so much pleasure and surprise! After I finished my jizzing, S wasn't done with her mouth work and was using her tongue to clean my little brother....

Oh my god! this woman is really good! i couldn't take it and my legs were giving way.... She had those lusty eyes and started to work on me through her mouth...

I was in an awkward position but I was loving it... I thought that I would die at that point of time....

To be continued...
Old 04-12-2014, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 15
nudedudez is a Helpful and Caring Samsternudedudez is a Helpful and Caring Samsternudedudez is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great Story... Looking forward to next part! Upz you my humble 6 points..
Old 15-12-2014, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 22
java_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, no new updates?
Old 15-12-2014, 02:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
Swellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice , thanks for sharing
Old 15-12-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
dylanhong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great story bro! full of twists and turns!
Old 19-04-2015, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 22
java_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjava_cool is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi TS. Any new updates?
Old 26-03-2016, 01:39 AM
Samster

xxxccl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxxxccl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

OMG! I'm back!!!! I'm very very very sorry for the long absence. I had some commitment and this place slipped my mind. A lot has changed since the past 1 year 3 months but nevertheless I'm back!

I'll continue as much as I can but no promises to be as frequent as before...

So please please please hang in there for the next installment! It's gonna get better!
Old 26-03-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Comelt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back TS
Old 26-03-2016, 02:17 AM
Samster

S was licking off all the cum from my dick, you will never be able to imagine that exact sensation when you've already jizzed all you can and gave your 100% but still wanting more.

Her sultry eyes and warm fingers on my balls were zapping all my energy. It's the first time I had felt so tired and so drained... The next thing I knew was that the dragon rod had became a wet wiener - flimsy and soggy....

Ice: "DAMN!!! I think I had enough for today!"
S: "weak little boy... I think you need more training!"
Ice: "Wha....?"
S: "hee... just teasing you... you're quite tasty you know?"

She got off me and headed to the bathroom, the next thing I knew was I had just fallen asleep on the bed...

While I was an hour or 2 into my sleep, I heard S crying... I turned around and tried to search for the lights.

Ice: "hey! what happened?"

S quickly covered her face with the blanket or pillow and wiped her tears.

S: "sorry, did I woke you?"
Ice: "doesn't matter, what happened?"
S: "erm, nothing la...."
Ice: "what's going on? please tell me..."
S: "I don't know how i'm going to face my husband..."
Ice: "WHAT?!?! Didn't you said you were going to get a divorce???"
S: "I... I..."
Ice: "You what? This is not funny!!!"
S: "We had a quarrel because of this detachment... he's not local so he cannot join me on accompanied terms here... He didn't wanted me to come to USA but it's so important to my career and he didn't understand.... So I told him even if he doesn't want me to come, i'll still go ahead..."
Ice: "so what has all these gotta do with divorce and you fucking around??"
S: "come on! don't judge me ok!? Didn't you had fun?? He fucking threatened to divorce me if I still insisted to come to this fucking detachment!"
Ice: "Then that's too bad... if he can't trust you then you're not worth his time... then again... the way you acted can't be..."
S: "OI!!!!"

I grabbed S's waist and gave her a hug, asking her to hush, it was instinct, not any other feeling... She curled up and sniffed into the late night.... The next morning both of us had stiff necks and laughed at each other at breakfast in IHOP....

During the way back to our apartments, we discussed that we could just be FWBs and keep things under the radar. It was kind of a good deal to me so I agreed.

Throughout the months, FWB turned into something nightmarish for me... Her feelings clanged onto me as the sex frequents. No doubt her sexercise was absolutely senstional but her possessiveness was super obvious.

Being different tradesman from her (working on different systems on the same aircraft) meant that we are placed on the same shift (similar rank and grade will go to the same shift). After every night shift, we would go for our romping, in motels, some alley in the base, in my car and even one time in the swimming pool at a freezing temperature of 18 deg.

By this time, for about 1 month or so, we've gotten used to each other and were treating each other like 哥们(brothers). The shift I/Cs had noticed that we've been pairing up and thought we were good buddies, even the pilots and aircrew kept disturbing us... (speaking of aircrew, there's a scandal between one of them and a mindef project lady that's smoooooking hot!).

It was a short 2 months before shit happened. During the tail end of the detachment, (about 3 months more to go) we went out as a group for dinner almost as usual, there were 7 of us, 2 set of couple, myself, S and another female warrant officer (also S's roommate). Being the "favor" boy of the detachment, the warrant officer asked to sit with me and instructed S to "pull another chair to join the end of the table". I didn't thought much and just followed the "encik's" instruction.

As we were about to sit, S pulled the encik's chair away and caused her to fall!!! OMG!!! I didn't knew to laugh at the clumsy posture of the encik or to keep quiet... I quickly then tried to pull her up. S looked jealous and angrily stomp off.

S: "i'm not hungry anymore! Ice! Send me back!"

The rest of the group was stunned and one of the SSG went to pulled S aside, trying to find out whats going on. The rest were trying to make sure the encik is alright. Fast forward a few hours later, S was charged with improper conduct and was asked to return to SG 1 month earlier than the advance party. This charged got her into the "condemned" list and her rank was held back for 1 year subsequently.

S was sulking all the while for the next whole week, we didn't even had sex that week. I felt bad because she, like me was looking for a boost in our performance through this detachment, in the end she got "marked" because of me... somehow. I was beating myself (not physically) and thought I'd try to cheer her up.

It didn't went according to what I thought... the final week before S left for SG was hell....

to be continued...
Old 27-03-2016, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
wilstroth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cool story! I have subscribed and rated it excellent! Keep it up!
Old 28-03-2016, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Verysadstory is Cool - loads of Potential

Pitching tent here big big tent
Old 31-03-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster

It's amazing what your heart can do to your brain.... something so logical can be blinded to you when your heart is chasing after the opposite.

From sympathy to empathy, I guess somehow at that point of time I had kind of fallen for S.... Logic tells me I'm being absolutely stupid. A married older woman that doesn't has much prospect... Perhaps it's the sex, if not the motherly treatment... I've no idea why I agreed to this relationship...

S wasn't in a good mood. After the decision for her to be prematurely sent back to home base, she kept to herself and stopped being the bubbly kind. Everyone who wasn't present at that dinner incident were puzzled and thought nothing much of it.

To those who witnessed what happened, they've kept bugging me for answers. Free dessert and sudden dinner meet ups followed throughout the week.

Heck! There was even a group "confrontation" on me after S left!! I didn't let anyone know about us...

SSG A: "ice! What happened to your buddy? Why did she do that to encik?"
SSG B: "did they had a quarrel? I heard from encik that she was still ok when they left the apartment...."
Ice: "eh... I really don't know la... If I knew I'd tell you all already may..."
WO C: "lan jiao la! Both of you always go out tgt, don't think I don't know. Every long weekend you 2 disappear together... Young man, this is detachment, what happens here stays here..."
Ice: "encik, please la... She's married.... What are you trying to say?"
WO C: "I didn't say anything! What's it gotta do with married or not?"
Ice: "you are trying to say there's something between us? Why don't you ask Maj L and Ms G about their love bites?"

Everyone laughed about the scandal thanks to my quick thinking.
Old 31-03-2016, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1794 / Power: 9
fawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant futurefawx has a brilliant future

welcome back TS! love this story alot!
Old 01-04-2016, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

Nice story~~~·
Old 01-04-2016, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Coin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thano you for your story.
Advert Space Available