The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2014, 03:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 12
Noobwee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoobwee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoobwee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNoobwee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Office Conquests

Camping here Bro!
Old 12-02-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 11
pokepokeshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went over to her face and kissed her on the lips. My didi head was against her pussy.. She felt it and placed her lips over my ear and whispered.

Jasmine:”put it in.. uhh~” and blew into my ear with her nose

With 1 thrust and credits to her super wet pussy, I went straight in. she grab my back and hugged me like a koala, obviously from the sensation and gave out a loud moan. “UHHH!” Her wet pussy so smooth but had such a nice clamp feeling. She contracted her muscles to give the grab feeling on my didi while I thrust in and out of her. The passionate moment coupled with such a setting made my body easily reach climax. I pulled out when I knew it was 99.9% and sprayed onto her breast. I wasn’t sure if I could eject into her so it was a just in case scenario. But she assured me it was her infertile period plus she was on pills but precaution is still always better. I cleaned up for her and knew she had a third climax that wasn’t reached.

PPS:”you wanna be on top of me?”

She just nodded. We switched positions and slowly slide my cock into her pussy. Her moans are the best sounds you can ever hear cos its so sweet and music to the ears. She rode up and down controlling her motion while I played with her breast. Those smooth and bouncy breast and leave your breathless**actually both of us after the hardcore session** she pushed her vagina down on my cock for deeper penetration and stopped just before it hit the end of her vagina and hit her uterus wall. That’s the part that hurts most girls and totally not comfortable.

Her motion grew in intensity and I held her as she lost control on her humping over her raging hormones. i myself couldn’t handle this overwhelming feeling and was going to cum again. I tried to lift her up and allow my cock to slide out to ejaculate but I succumbed over her riding skills and both of our orgasm came together. I shot into her while she juice flow over my cock. The occasional muscle contact confirmed her orgasm(some girls can fake it but I believed hers were real). She lean on me and looked me in the eyes while she was panting.

Jasmine:”that was.. the best.. but I don’t know how to say this… but I am only physically attracted to you.. could we stay as friends with benefits?”
PPS:”of course… *my mind was signaling the same thing as an office relationship in my opinion would never work out. Physical lust was all that I carried for her also*

We cleaned up and looked at the clock. 12midnight.. wha piangz… locked the office and headed to the taxi stand.

PPS:”where you stay? We can share cab”
Jasmine: “XXXX address”
PPS:” whoa? That’s my opposite block”
Jasmine:”whoa really? That’s great! We can go to work together”
PPS:” yeah. I live alone so it would be great if you are free on times to come over for company”
Jasmine:”*giggle* sure.. I would like to have a cup of coffee some time at your house and have desert after that”

Sweee lah……………………………………………….
Old 19-04-2015, 10:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
bus72 bus72 bus72

Good story there bro. Do continue soon?
Old 19-04-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for more
Old 19-04-2015, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
JohnTioGan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping too .....
Old 20-04-2015, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 18
kirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond reputekirk has a reputation beyond repute

Hope TS comes back soon .
Old 23-04-2015, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
lonelykids deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not sure what's going on now....
Old 21-09-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

Good day Brothers...

I am sorry for disappearing.. for some that are wondering.. this is fictional.. is a story I come up with so sorry to burst your bubble..
but thanking you all who support my story and are still camping for more.. I will update on a weekly basis or even sooner =)
Old 21-09-2015, 11:40 AM
Samster

When I reach home, I didn’t feel tired about reaching home late and having to work tomorrow at all. Instead all I thought about was Jasmine’s sweet and sexy body. The sensations I feel in her embrace.. woots~.

I finalized my powerpoint presentation and decided to end the night. 2am.
I texted jasmine thinking if she have slept and if she don’t mind we can take the MRT together to work in the future. She didn’t reply. Knowing I am the cause of fatigue I fell asleep within seconds after turning in. smiling from ear to ear.

The next morning I awoke to a text. Its….. my mom ><! Asking me if all is well and how I was doing. CHEY!
I prepared myself for work and when I am about to step out of my house, got a text!

YES AH! From jasmine, saying that she is leaving the house and where I am.
I called her immediately and we arrange to meet up at the MRT station.

PPS: Morning cute stuff!
Jasmine: *giggles* what sia.. I shy neh.
PPS: haha.. okay pai seh pai seh!
Jasmine: I wonder if today MRT will be crowded………
Old 21-09-2015, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Thanks for returning bro...
Old 21-09-2015, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andythai View Post
thank you brother andy.. more to cum!!
Old 21-09-2015, 12:04 PM
Samster

As every person that takes the MRT would pray that the MRT will not be crowded, only to be reminded that NOPE! Every freaking day it will be. But it might well not be that bad for me after all. Because from today onwards I will have a “cushion”

Jasmine: haish.. why everyday so crowded one.. some more very kao wei..
PPS: unless it’s a handsome man like me right~
Jasmine: *giggles* yah yah.. like you.. *pretend to vomit*

We couldn’t board the MRT on the first round as there were seriously too many people, so the second time I really squeeze in and left a small space for her to come in. But this funny girl dunno is her butt too big or what the door don’t want to close, so I wrap my right arm around her butt and pulled her in onto me. So zhun the door really close.

PPS: see lah, puberty gone so right. Your butt so big hinder the door leh.
She didn’t reply and I was wondering why. Then I realized! I was hugging her around my arms and my hand was grabbing her butt! Her face was blushing and I can feel smell sweet aroma from her hair. Whatever the brand of shampoo she is getting, im gonna get 1 too. xD
Trying my luck to either screw up or propel our closeness. I lightly grab her butt tight and proceeded to stroke her butt. She immediately look up and glare at me shyly.

*inner thoughts* wha ji pai siao liao.. this is what emotion?

While I was still trying to comprehend, she wiggle and placed her right palm onto my crotch area.
J
asmine: you want to disturb me right.. you cham liao
She started rubbing my crotch in circular motion and planted her head onto my chest. Then she whispered
Jasmine: uhhh~ wo yao~~ uhhh! so shuang~~ ummmm~
PPS: wha lao eh don’t ah. Ok ok im sorry.

Having a boner on MRT very pai she one but she didn’t care. Sure enough it really was flag raising ceremony.
After accomplishing her mission she stopped and just lean onto me and for the rest of the journey… giggling and laughing mildly at her success..

KNS this cheeky girl.....
Old 21-09-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Old 21-09-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
FiakPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back. hope to see more updates
Old 22-09-2015, 01:39 AM