The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2013, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
phyowai is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Arrow What is better a virgin girl or sexually active girl?

What is better a virgin girl or sexually active girl? What is the difference?

I had heard that guys like virgin girls and not girls that are sexually active, i also heard that when a girl is a virgin they have a scent. So what is the difference between a virgin or a sexually active girl?
Old 16-05-2013, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 12
TonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What is better a virgin girl or sexually active girl?

Hey bro/sis, from your question, I'm actually having a hard time figuring out whether you're a guy or a lady haha. Are you guy trying to find out which kind of girls you should look for or are you a lady asking what kind of girls guys prefer? Hmmm

Anyway back to topic, I'd prefer a virgin girl because I've never tried a virgin pussy in my life(pretty sad huh?). Not sure about the scent but I'm pretty sure that its tighter comparatively, unlike a sexually active girl whom is always having sex regularly.
Old 16-05-2013, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by phyowai View Post
What is better a virgin girl or sexually active girl? What is the difference?

I had heard that guys like virgin girls and not girls that are sexually active, i also heard that when a girl is a virgin they have a scent. So what is the difference between a virgin or a sexually active girl?
Virign girl - Like dead fish. Just lay down there while u missionary

Sexually active girl - Will bbbj, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie, standing doggie, helicopter, then cim cof cob etc.

Hope this answer your question.
Old 16-05-2013, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
huhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DegenerationX View Post

Sexually active girl - Will bbbj, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggie, standing doggie, helicopter, then cim cof cob etc.

both i want.
Old 16-05-2013, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10734 / Power: 16
lt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond reputelt0l0tl has a reputation beyond repute

virgin can turn into sexually active gal.
sexually active gal cannot turn into virgin!
Old 16-05-2013, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 13
curiouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of lightcuriouslala is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

eh.. right leh.. hahhaa..
Old 16-05-2013, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 18
DegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to beholdDegenerationX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouslala View Post
eh.. right leh.. hahhaa..
Of cos. I'm an expert
Old 26-05-2013, 11:32 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: What is better a virgin girl or sexually active girl?

True to the fact that virgins commands a higher desire, she may not have actual intercourse to break her hymen, but sexual experience could be learnt by giving bbbj, hj, ar, bm, or most importantly - aj.

True to the fact that a sexually active female, being already well versed in sexual activites, could not becum a virgin again, but this female can always act like a virgin which she had given away during her first time.

True a well used pussy may not be as tight as a virgin pussy, but the level of enjoyment for both male and female would have been more entertaining than a tight pussy feeling of pain instead of pleasure. Do keep in mind fact and fiction are two very different things, a vigin pussy can never enjoy the pleasure more than the pain due to that first time being stretched and exploited by a larger and longer object than a maturbating finger.

Have fun anyway you all like, be it virgin or not. When I lost my virginity, I did not feel any real pleasure, only after a day's rest then the second time I can enjoy more and from then on it's more and more and more pleasureable.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:37 PM

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MadameMoiselle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
True to the fact that virgins commands a higher desire, she may not have actual intercourse to break her hymen, but sexual experience could be learnt by giving bbbj, hj, ar, bm, or most importantly - aj.

True to the fact that a sexually active female, being already well versed in sexual activites, could not becum a virgin again, but this female can always act like a virgin which she had given away during her first time.

True a well used pussy may not be as tight as a virgin pussy, but the level of enjoyment for both male and female would have been more entertaining than a tight pussy feeling of pain instead of pleasure. Do keep in mind fact and fiction are two very different things, a vigin pussy can never enjoy the pleasure more than the pain due to that first time being stretched and exploited by a larger and longer object than a maturbating finger.

Have fun anyway you all like, be it virgin or not. When I lost my virginity, I did not feel any real pleasure, only after a day's rest then the second time I can enjoy more and from then on it's more and more and more pleasureable.

awesome take there on the question. mine was certainly not enjoyable the first time round. damned it hurt like crazy. worst my ex dun even bother bout my pain. definitely not the best experience n i dubbed it the most terrible
feeling that i actually shed some tears out of my eyes due to the pain.i tried to act tough by not cry like crazy but its too unbearable for me. my first time was just horrendous.
Old 01-06-2013, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

Quote:

true for the above,

virgin dead fish becos inexperience
after a few rounds will be active
Old 05-06-2013, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
Mitsuki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMitsuki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMitsuki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMitsuki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMitsuki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I feel that the best is sexually active girl act virgin..
My two cookies worth..
Old 11-06-2013, 02:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
andypoh is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuki View Post
I feel that the best is sexually active girl act virgin..
My two cookies worth..
any guys got the link to the virgin viet girls web???
that sunday new paper came out on news...???
i need that link to book a virgin girls.
Old 11-06-2013, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 26
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

Does it really matters to someone you are madly in love with? O.o

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 11-06-2013, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18729 / Power: 19
wally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond reputewally888 has a reputation beyond repute

Best u groom a virgin to sexually active and only to u only!
Old 12-06-2013, 01:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
andypoh is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally888 View Post
Best u groom a virgin to sexually active and only to u only!
yeah right.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1